ADVERTISEMENT

Mount Airy @ Alleghany

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
Mount Airy @ Alleghany
Alleghany has played some good teams this year including Playing at Mitchell losing 22 to 14 and playing Robbinsville at home losing 35 to 7. Starmount won 40 to 0 at Starmount, scoring more than Mitchell & Robbinsville so that says a lot about Starmount. So will they be ready for Mount Airy on 10/27/23 at Alleghany

Mount Airy @ Alleghany
Alleghany has played some good teams this year including Playing at Mitchell losing 22 to 14 and playing Robbinsville at home losing 35 to 7. Starmount won 40 to 0 at Starmount, scoring more than Mitchell & Robbinsville so that says a lot about Starmount. So will they be ready for Mount Airy on 10/27/23 at Alleghany
They will probably be ready, but I am not sure it will help them any.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
WOW, it only seems football season got started a few weeks ago and here we are on the last game of the regular season. Man, time flies by and we are about 11 days from daylight savings time falling back an hour. I wish it would just stay like it is now the year-round. But that is just what I would like and I am sure others see it a different way.

WOW, it only seems football season got started a few weeks ago and here we are on the last game of the regular season. Man, time flies by and we are about 11 days from daylight savings time falling back an hour. I wish it would just stay like it is now the year-round. But that is just what I would like and I am sure others see it a different way.
Buzz's favorite pastime sniffing out and laughing at my every posts
R.9ea629d5ce88f2321eb3fd4d99fe7bfd

• Haha
Reactions: recycled2
Quit asking and baiting him to comment.
That is my first time getting back at him. Go look at all the posts I have made that he has a smart-ass remark! You see me but not him ? He has that laughing-like at every post too ! ! ! ! A smart-ass he is......................... He can say anything and post his smartass cartoons and I post one back ???????? You have not been watching his crap ! ! ! He laughs at my every post as he did the above then he deleted it, and has something to say smart-ass on my posts.................... GO BACK AND LOOK ! ! ! I told you if he did not stop I would start just as bad !!!!!!! again GO BACK AND LOOK At Who Is Starting This Crap ! ! ! I Review the past ! ! ! I have asked and said Please to him to stop his crap harassing me for no reason ! ! ! He has baited me on every thread I have started and got them locked early in the season, September !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: buzzcoach
He deleted his laugh here on the original post above and that is why I posted the dog !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
That is my first time getting back at him. Go look at all the posts I have made that he has a smart-ass remark! You see me but not him ? He has that laughing-like at every post too ! ! ! ! A smart-ass he is......................... He can say anything and post his smartass cartoons and I post one back ???????? You have not been watching his crap ! ! ! He laughs at my every post as he did the above then he deleted it, and has something to say smart-ass on my posts.................... GO BACK AND LOOK ! ! ! I told you if he did not stop I would start just as bad !!!!!!! again GO BACK AND LOOK At Who Is Starting This Crap ! ! ! I Review the past ! ! ! I have asked and said Please to him to stop his crap harassing me for no reason ! ! ! He has baited me on every thread I have started and got them locked early in the season, September !

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Please, just stop.
And No One Has Seen BUZZ started this crap back in September when going by M-Stud and kept it going as buzzcoach ??????????
I know you are tailgate friends with him on Friday nights ! ! !
HE NEEDS TO STOP AS I HAVE SAID PLEASE TO HIM MANY TIMES TO STOP AS M-Stud and as buzzcoach !!!!!!!!!! I am a BEAR FAN for going on 60 years when I was 12 years old and why he started this crap with me is unknown to me ! All I know is he likes picking fights with old men ! ! I have taken his crap since September................. I support Mount Airy just like both of you and he is the one who belittles everything I say, everything with that laugh or smartass remarks ! I will be more than happy to stop when BUZZ stops as I have said please to him several times and everyone on here should be aware of it !

It is not me making MOUNT AIRY look bad by defending myself against an attention-hungry person who attacks his own BEAR family for what reason is beyond me.

Last edited:
This thread is about your Friday night game, no other discussion. Ms. Deana has already asked, I am not asking. No need to try to get last word in or it will be locked also. This is very annoying and I would think embarrassing.

Wishing Mount Airy a safe trip up to Alleghany Friday night and an injury-free game for both teams. Game time is looking good with no rain predicted and temperatures in the mid-60s depending on which forecast you look at. But that may change by Friday.

Go BEARS 🏈 🏈 🏈

Last edited:
“Last regular season game at Alleghany.
If you can't make it to the game they've got you covered.
I listen every Friday night.
Pregame 7:00
OIP.RpTg8Z6AKxLcU8dSuoT0vwHaHa

GO BEARS 🏈 🏈 🏈

Last edited:
Qb is healing just fine. Be ready when needed. Others go for evaluation on Monday.
Good takes a while to heal from them. At least it didn't happen in the first playoff game like it did Mitchell's QB in 2019 he didn't have time to really heal by the end of the East Surry game he was still dealing with that and two cracked ribs.

Good takes a while to heal from them. At least it didn't happen in the first playoff game like it did Mitchell's QB in 2019 he didn't have time to really heal by the end of the East Surry game he was still dealing with that and two cracked
Was at that game he played real good. Mitchel should have tied it up but ref made horrible call. They showed on news later kid was 3 ft in bounds on TD.

Was at that game he played real good. Mitchel should have tied it up but ref made horrible call. They showed on news later kid was 3 ft in bounds on TD.
Right but like I said the QB played if I remember correctly like early if the 4th quarter he was kicked in the side which cracked his ribs plus I was told on the first drive that in the huddle he said something like that he wasn't sure he could go that he ankle was killing him. So in that condition even though he would have tried but in that shape Mitchell probably wouldn't have been a good challenge to Tarboro anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT