ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell will be champs.

Magnum45

Aug 14, 2018
Mark my word Mitchell will win a state title in small 1A. Murphy might give them a decent game but that's about the only team in small 1A that will touch them.

Mitchell is solid football team, don't think they will beat murphy. The dogs have one of the best coaches in the state.

Mitchell is solid football team, don't think they will beat murphy. The dogs have one of the best coaches in the state.

Somehow, someway Murphy will find a way to stay out of big 1A. I think Mitchell would beat them by at least two touchdowns . When Mitchell plays Mountain Heritage will get a better idea how good they really are. Right now I don't see anybody in the SMC or small 1A west that's going to beat them

Last edited:
Not going to discredit Mitchell. Good team could very well represent the West in the finals. But can we just change the threads name to “Hi this is Magnum45 and I want attention”

They are a lock for the Western Finals. I've got to watch a little film on the teams from the East to make sure there's nobody down there that could upset them.

I didnt say i thought anybody could be them. Mitchell will get homefield because they are in a split conference.

I watch Cherokee last year in the state championship game and I watched Robbinsville play their last state championship game and I would say neither team was much better than the other.

Anyways, back to football. Who's the team that can beat Mitchell? Let's hear all your expert opinions

Cherokee didnt even win the conference out right.

I don't care who won the conference. Cherokee last year was every bit as good as the Robbinsville team that went to state before them. All I needed was the eye test.

You talk about us needing a safe space but then say your reporting someone. Good lord. U need the safe space.

Your eye test is junk

Really? So you're telling me that watching a team play live and in person is not as good as reading about them on paper. I watched Robbinsville and I watched Cherokee and I can tell you right now neither team was much different.

Really? So you're telling me that watching a team play live and in person is not as good as reading about them on paper. I watched Robbinsville and I watched Cherokee and I can tell you right now neither team was much different.

The eye test is usually a good indicator, but what gives real credence to the observation is the reputation of the observer. Many factors comprise this reputation including, bias of the observer and football knowledge. You have shown you are biased, that your goals are to provoke responses and draw attention to yourself. The longtime football diehards on here have found your football knowledge minimal. You have been weighed and measured and found to be lacking.

Last edited:
The eye test is usually a good indicator, but what gives real credence to the observation is the reputation of the observer. Many factors comprise this reputation including, bias of the observer and football knowledge. You have shown you are biased, that your goals are to provoke responses and draw attention to yourself. The longtime football diehards on here have found your football knowledge minimal. You have been weighed and measured and found to be lacking.

So I am biased between Cherokee and Robbinsville? I have nothing to do with either program I just follow football and I know what I see. Give me some facts or get out of here okay.

I think I speak for everyone when we say that we don’t care if you are impressed.

I'm still waiting on an answer. This is a football forum right? Tell me what Robbinsville has done this season to make them so impressive. I realize Rosman is not that good but why does this guy think Robbinsville is so superior to them.

Back to the original topic. Who doesn't think Mitchell is the best small 1A team in the state?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT