ADVERTISEMENT

mitchell vs wallace .... predictions

2 Questions:
Was WRH faster than Walkertown?
Did Mitchell's Huge line dominate WRH's line?

I am curious about this? Missed the game because of work

Felt like to me WRH had way more team speed than Walkertown, Mitchell and Walkertown were actually pretty even speed wise, with Mitchell actually being the team that had some runs where they broke away and I don't remember Walkertown breaking any big runs. But to be fair we got Walkertown on our home natural grass field after a rainy week and on a cold night, compared to getting WRH on artificial turf on a beautiful sunny day which really just gave the bulldogs the opportunity to show their speed advantage to its fullest. I definitely wouldn't say the big Mitchell offensive line dominated, but they more than held their own. Neither team could really stop the other without turnovers as WRH had 495 yards and only punted twice and Mitchell had 403 yards and only punted once, the biggest difference just came down to WRH forcing 4 turnovers while Mitchell only forced 2.

Thanks for the great analysis, your guys should be proud-a tough, hard fought game! Mitchell's fans have a right to be proud, such a tough team as I expected

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT