ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ McDowell

TitanDan2001

Nov 15, 2001
This game on Friday has quickly turned into one of the marquee games in the mountains for Week #4...

The Mountaineers are off to a very good start while the Titans are building momentum coming off a big road win at Tuscola.

I would assume they'll be a large contingent of purple coming down the mountain for this one...

Any thoughts or predictions on this ball game?

I won't make a prediction on the score but I do agree that there will be a lot of purple there next week. Congrats to Mcdowell on a big win last week. I hope Mitchell doesn't get over confident after 3 blowout wins. This week will be the first real test. I think this game will close and probably be decided by penalties and turnovers.

There should be a lot of purple in the stands on Friday night. I just hope that the Mountaineers come out and play to their ability. It will be the toughest competition they have faced. I am afraid they may be overconfident due to having three easy wins. It looks as if McDowell is as big as Mitchell up front and their air game scares me. As much as I would like to see the purple come out on top, I have a bad feeling about this game. Earlier I picked McDowell by around 10. The closer it gets to game time the more I want to pick Mitchell but I will stay with McDowell. Sure hope I am wrong. I think the game will come down to line play and I feel this is one of the strongest points of Mitchell. I am so confused on this game.

Good luck to all players involved and hope for a clean and healthy outcome.

For those traveling down, drive safe.

A little of both maybe. I wasn't sure about Mitchell coming into the game but they have ran it down McDowell's throat. 48-13 half. Mitchell must have close to 400 yards. With 350 on the ground.

Reactions: mbdfan
A little of both maybe. I wasn't sure about Mitchell coming into the game but they have ran it down McDowell's throat. 48-13 half. Mitchell must have close to 400 yards. With 350 on the ground.
whether McDowell was overrated or not, Mitchell is clearly the real deal this year

Good luck to the Mounties, I think you guys have a great shot to get to a title game this season

Looks to me like Mcdowell took this team lightly and Mitchell came to play. The score is closer than the game indicated. The whole second half was a running clock. Mitchell is not this much better than Mcdowell I think we caught them on an off night but we will take the win. Good luck to Mcdowell the rest of the way.

I stand by my prediction after we played Mitchell. They will go through the regular season undefeated!!

The score was closer and tbere was a running clock? Sorry but that makes no sense at all.

Sorry but I wasn't trying to make sense to you. If you want things that make sense go read read the dictionary or encyclopedia and not NCpreps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT