ADVERTISEMENT

MC @ Scotland - The 5th Edition

Diddydontplay

Jul 8, 2016
I have no idea why I started this thread. I just do what S2V tells me to do. He scares me. I don't want to end up in the basement like CT147.

HSFB MAN and DA FLOCK text me from HONEY HOLE BRAZIL and told me that CT 147 was a FRAUD and goes around trying 2 FOOL FOOTBALL FANS THAT HE'S KNOWS EVERYTHINGS ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL.

I haven't heard from CT147 in awhile....is he physically able to blow out his candles on his Birthday Cake?

LOL
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

With three days left Diddy I would-ah thought Mr. CT147 woulda shown up by now. I do know he is going to pull the biggest trickery move he's ever done to date Mr. Diddy........Let Scotland lose and watch him blow his candles out. It will almost be like the first kiss he's ever gott'en........................it will be heaven for him

Mark my words

Scotland wins.........well CT147 will keep hiding until The New Bern Bears win thur first one

LOL
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

With three days left Diddy I would-ah thought Mr. CT147 woulda shown up by now. I do know he is going to pull the biggest trickery move he's ever done to date Mr. Diddy........Let Scotland lose and watch him blow his candles out. It will almost be like the first kiss he's ever gott'en........................it will be heaven for him

Mark my words

Scotland wins.........well CT147 will keep hiding until The New Bern Bears win thur first one

I don't think CT is going anywhere until the Scots win thur first one since '11

Reactions: swett2victory
evening to all
I was worried about you CT147....I hope you're doing well. Happy Birthday. If you're unable to blow out the candles on your Birthday Cake because of your advanced age, you can always lick your thumb and index finger and squeeze the flame out. :)

Reactions: swett2victory
I was worried about you CT147....I hope you're doing well. Happy Birthday. If you're unable to blow out the candles on your Birthday Cake because of your advanced age, you can always lick your thumb and index finger and squeeze the flame out. :)
FkcNF.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT