ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Beam

Originally posted by crestcharger02:

Originally posted by Shelby Lion:

Originally posted by crestrulz:

Originally posted by Lawn12Dog:
I think shelby fans will be more upset when it happens.
You ain't lying. They can't stand him. LOL!
This particular Shelby fan could care less what Matty Beam does....Don't care if he flagged a bird, held up four fingers,don't care if a bomb was dropped on the middle of the field, or on the bus on the way home after eating a burrito from Don Ramons, don't care if he sprouted wings and little red devils flew out of his hind end when he flapped them....Or horseshoes for that matter...Cant speak for any other Shelby fans, but he did make things interesting, and he is in fact a very good Coach that gets the best out of his players..

Whomever does the hiring of the next Coach better really stop and think, and really make a wise decision or those cow rustlers will run him out of town faster than a greasy fan eating a Foot Long at the Bulldog Quick Snack can gobble three up...

Rulz is right, whomever replaces Barnes better be ready, win now or else..... Of course you coud hire a monkey on a rock (Letterman Reference) for this coming season, and have them call plays in the sand with a bottle cap , a twig, and an empty bottle of mad dog 2020 and they'll win...

Barnes will be missed, classy individual....

This post was edited on 2/12 8:17 AM by Shelby Lion
Run this way with Harbison one play and then run the other on the next play. Hell I think I could get a pretty productive offense out of that.
Worked in the title game bro.... LOL..... I was screaming at the screen in the third and fourth, JUST GIVE IT TO 21 and tell everyone block straight ahead, Havelock had NOTHING for them...

Lol you what works!

I just hope they make the right choice Barnes took a program that was lost and turned it 180 in the first season with the same players that the one before struggled to win 6 games with.

We are not going to get a better coach than Barnes we just need to get one that is as good!

I was just going on with Rulz and yea its way too soon for anything to be a done deal at this point I would think. I was surprised Barnes left his year but those SC jobs don't come along everyday.

When is the bring back big red Kirby petition gonna start ?

I was just going on with Rulz and yea its way too soon for anything to be a done deal at this point I would think. I was surprised Barnes left his year but those SC jobs don't come along everyday.

When is the bring back big red Kirby petition gonna start ?
He already came back and visited for the Kings Mountain game when they honored the 94 and 2004 teams. That was enough.

Beam at Crest? A chance to stick it to the Burn's administration every year. A chance to stick it to Shelby who called for his head? Beam's name will definitely be on top of the list as candidates. Count on it.

Question is will all those school board members from the city proper in Shelby allow it to happen? Why would they vote to make a guy a coach who has made a state power Shelby sent back to third best team in their own county? Better have plenty of members from the Crest district.

Originally posted by Godevilsgo:
Question is will all those school board members from the city proper in Shelby allow it to happen? Why would they vote to make a guy a coach who has made a state power Shelby sent back to third best team in their own county? Better have plenty of members from the Crest district.
We have a winner........

Beam has stated he "Knows nothing and hasn't talked to anyone"

"RRRRRRIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHTTTT"

He's made more "Crest friends" on Facebook in two days, than most have in their FB lifetime.. HA HA HA HA......The Crest clowns are inundating him with friend requests.... Its as if Barnes never existed already.....

BYE BYE Newton!!!!!! The honeymoon is over..... Your love is about to annul the marriage....

Wait and see....

Never was a marriage. Ever see his house go up for sale? Nope. Ever see him join a church in Newton? Nope. Ever see him hanging out at the local eateries? Nope. Newton and Beam were living together in sin. LOL.

GDG were you guys expecting a one and done or is all this talk a total shocker ?

Originally posted by Godevilsgo:
Never was a marriage. Ever see his house go up for sale? Nope. Ever see him join a church in Newton? Nope. Ever see him hanging out at the local eateries? Nope. Newton and Beam were living together in sin. LOL.
ROFL What a great way to put that... ha ha

Should be an interesting process, in the current status of Crest there will be hundreds beating down the door to try and get that job.....

With Stuart Barnes leaving *crest, it is proof positive that anyone who has discovered the wonders of shoes cannot stay in stewed cabbage city for more than about 5 years.

A requirement of his going to wearing overalls with one strap over the shoulder, eating his own toenails in public and spitting into a spittoon for no reason didn't go over well I'm hearing, and is why he left. Well....that and the smell.

Heard Barnes' decision was going to swing on whether Harbison was leaving for Mallard Creek or not.....

I guess we have our answer there as well...

(He also saw what his cross town rival has coming down the shoot over the next 3 years!)

Going to Sumter SC according to Star.I'm hearing East Lincoln coach is front runner if interested.

Originally posted by '98 State Champion:
Heard Barnes' decision was going to swing on whether Harbison was leaving for Mallard Creek or not.....

I guess we have our answer there as well...

(He also saw what his cross town rival has coming down the shoot over the next 3 years!)
The first one is a lie.

We're going to beat Shelby again Next year, as well. It's already over.

Originally posted by SHS LION:
Going to Sumter SC according to Star.I'm hearing East Lincoln coach is front runner if interested.
LOL! You heard.............
roll.r191677.gif

Jim Bob Bryant?
Mike Byus?
Hal Capps?
Tommy Knotts?

And my favorite,
Johnny Roscoe?

98 is desperate for Tre to leave. I guess I can't blame him. That late run last year was a heartbreaker.

Burns fans, Watch how we do this. None of us care what they think, and them or their loud mouthed principal, will have anything to do with what we do.

They're second fiddle. They're on heir knees praying it all goes South.
laugh.r191677.gif

Come on back to Cleveland County and drive the nail in the coffin. The time is now.
I hope it is Beam.Then will get to see the throat slashes, the vulgar gestures on the goalposts, the taunting, the late hits and 125 yards of penalties they were accustomed to before Barnes' arrival. Barnes was too nice for Crest. That fan base likes classless individuals to run their program otherwise it makes them feel insecure.
happy0025.r191677.gif

Damn, I cannot have one vacation away without some random Breaking Story happening. I am sitting in a ham-mock ( as Jim Tom would say) on the lake and both cell phones ring. Then my pager vibrates. My legs fly up in the air or AYYYER (as Outkast would say). The message reads. "Barnes has left the hot all mighty". I told both wives to "MOVE THIS IS HUGE" They both smile and agree.
wink.r191677.gif
Giggity But anyway back to the story... The Cleveland Shelby Board of Education will not allow the said topic to happen. Beamer the Dreamer will be denied faster than a hooker at Ruth's Chris. We have had one bomb drop too many and coming from me that say's something. Byus, Jim Bob Bryant, Hal Capps, Tommy Knotts (without the red head Kirby) and a few others are names that come to mind. Beam will continue to battle West Lincoln and Lincolnton for 2nd below East Lincoln for another year. I may be wrong but probably not. That is a rare occasion and I am normally asleep when it does.

It doesn't matter who the coach is at Crest with the talent they have coming back. Too big, athletic and fast for most teams around these parts.

Heck I have a 12 year old that could use what he learned from playing Madden on his Nintendo system that could lead this mighty charger team.

Crest had the most vanilla offense I have ever seen in high school football over the last couple of years and still dominated.

Numerous Division 1 products year after year is going to = wins, wins, wins... doesn't matter who the coach is!

Yes, I'm jealous that we don't have the same horses across the county border.
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by RebelFan2005:
It doesn't matter who the coach is at Crest with the talent they have coming back. Too big, athletic and fast for most teams around these parts.

Heck I have a 12 year old that could use what he learned from playing Madden on his Nintendo system that could lead this mighty charger team.

Crest had the most vanilla offense I have ever seen in high school football over the last couple of years and still dominated.

Numerous Division 1 products year after year is going to = wins, wins, wins... doesn't matter who the coach is!

Yes, I'm jealous that we don't have the same horses across the county border.
wink.r191677.gif
We know you're jealous Coach Beam. Come home brother. All the talent in our KINGDOM can be yours .

DBD if the man wants to work there how can the "board"..... (aka merry band of idiots) deny him that right ?

DBD if the man wants to work there how can the "board"..... (aka merry band of idiots) deny him that right ?
Politics my friend. Your former coach pissed off Shelby, and trust me when I tell you that those clowns will do whatever it takes to keep him out.

All this stuff is mostly for fun, but you believe this right here.

It's has never been about Burns VS Crest or Crest VS Burns anywhere except the football field. In all other aspects it has always been US against Them.

They will not rest until they're back atop the ladder. Just look around and see where the new schools get built, the fancy new baseball stadiums get built. Look where the money goes. Follow the flow bro. They have an image of themselves, they want to portray to all that will look. We know that image is a mirage, it's an eminence front, it's a put on. All one has to do is go over there on a Friday night and look around with a clear mind and open eyes.

Beam pissed them off. He bucked the system. Much like Crest fans, he couldn't give a bucket of three week old rat piss about them. He scoffed at them, and they hate him. Not the average dolt on NCPREPS mind you. But, those that think of themselves as little gods around here. They hate him.

There will be those who come on here after this post and deny, deny, deny. Remember all you have to do is LOOK AROUND.

This post was edited on 2/12 4:40 PM by crestrulz

And one day, hopefully Burns will be in a position that when they start clamoring about a 2A Title. You can look back at them and know that on the field you beat them the year they won it, and then won yours. Just the mere mention of it makes their skin crawl, because they know, that we know, that they know, you know?

Just read this thread. They want Tre gone. They don't want Beam in. They know in the back of their minds that we can lose our coach and next year it simply will not matter. We're just better than they are.
laugh.r191677.gif

They scored 3 points with their offense. They fell apart in the 4th quarter. We laughed.
laugh.r191677.gif

Rulz, Very good points that I cant disagree with. I am not a very political person but you better believe that come election time for school board I will be the very first one in line!

And one day, hopefully Burns will be in a position that when they start clamoring about a 2A Title. You can look back at them and know that on the field you beat them the year they won it, and then won yours. Just the mere mention of it makes their skin crawl, because they know, that we know, that they know, you know?

Just read this thread. They want Tre gone. They don't want Beam in. They know in the back of their minds that we can lose our coach and next year it simply will not matter. We're just better than they are.
laugh.r191677.gif

They scored 3 points with their offense. They fell apart in the 4th quarter. We laughed.
laugh.r191677.gif
.And by the way our offense scored 6 points.

Originally posted by SHS LION:

laugh.r191677.gif

laugh.r191677.gif
.And by the way our offense scored 6 points.
But you lost. You lost the year before that too. We're daddy, simple and plain.

You see LD. This is one of the bigger clowns. He lives amongst us. He won't even live in Shelby, I don't blame him LD, but he won't.

This is what I saw. We were flat all game, no panic, they were loving it. When it became money time, we do what we do. You know what that was, snapped the ball to a running back. The one they want gone. They play down their in that weak 2A with 3A football numbers ( just look at their sidelines), and brag about it. They're WEAK.

Originally posted by coondog8585:
crestrulz, where are all them D1 players that were on that defense going to college at???
You'll see them in the first game this year coon. You have to graduate high school before you can go to college.

Sounds like shelby took a moral victory home that night. A loss is a loss....

Damn Rulz,

Are you happy in life buddy? You got some bitter posts man. You literally make me laugh out loud at some of the stuff you say. it's like Damn this guy is bitter.

I don't want Tre to leave. As I've mentioned before I don't hate Crest. I pull for crest and the county every Friday night except when they're playing Shelby. Cleveland county is the best football county in the state and I want it to stay that way. Tre helps yall so no way do I want him to leave. I heard from a family member of his that he has always wanted to play with his cousins so mallard creek was definitely a consideration. We can't really figure out what his gain would be other than just playing at a 4A school. I hope it's wrong but I'd be surprised if he's at crest next year.

You're not quite our daddy yet....
(1968) Crest (26-20-1)

LOL! No I'm not bitter. I simply told the truth about Shelby, and how they do things. You know it's true. SHS LION and me do this all the time. He gives as good as he gets, I don't feel sorry for him.

Why would I be bitter? We're the County Champs, SMAC Champs, State Champs. You want Tre gone like I said. He manhandles your defense, is that a lie? Shelby folks pissed and moaned about Beam, and he's gone. Is that a lie? Look where that New middle school is. Is that a lie? Look at that baseball stadium, is that a lie?

I didn't see you dispute any of it. I'm not bitter. Good job, beautiful wife, successful children. I watched 16 football games and we won them all. Bitter is something someone types when they have nothing else they can say 98.I have no idea who the next Crest coach will be, don't care. I simply typed Matt Beam, on purpose, and look what has transpired.

I did enjoy your work on the 4A board earlier. Classic.

LOL! No I'm not bitter. I simply told the truth about Shelby, and how they do things. You know it's true. SHS LION and me do this all the time. He gives as good as he gets, I don't feel sorry for him.

Why would I be bitter? We're the County Champs, SMAC Champs, State Champs. You want Tre gone like I said. He manhandles your defense, is that a lie? Shelby folks pissed and moaned about Beam, and he's gone. Is that a lie? Look where that New middle school is. Is that a lie? Look at that baseball stadium, is that a lie?

I didn't see you dispute any of it. I'm not bitter. Good job, beautiful wife, successful children. I watched 16 football games and we won them all. Bitter is something someone types when they have nothing else they can say 98.I have no idea who the next Crest coach will be, don't care. I simply typed Matt Beam, on purpose, and look what has transpired.

I did enjoy your work on the 4A board earlier. Classic.
Bitter? Rulz you would think he would know after reading your posts for the last ten years the difference between bitter and just being a asshole.
laugh.r191677.gif

Well back to the topic at hand I may be in the minority with Bulldog Nation but having Matt back in CC would be interesting and fun. The reason I say this is that I really like our guy and think he is the right one for Burns High school and the Coach to get us back to where we need to be. I did hear that someone affiliated with a certain trucking company in BS accounced at the horse manure club that he was strongly opposed to this hire...or the prospect of this hire I should say. Rumors will fly the next few weeks and heck ...Pete Carroll may be available.
This post was edited on 2/13 8:49 AM by Lawn12Dog

Well back to the topic at hand I may be in the minority with Bulldog Nation but having Matt back in CC would be interesting and fun. The reason I say this is that I really like our guy and think he is the right one for Burns High school and the Coach to get us back to where we need to be. I did hear that someone affiliated with a certain trucking company in BS accounced at the horse manure club that he was strongly opposed to this hire...or the prospect of this hire I should say. Rumors will fly the next few weeks and heck ...Pete Carroll may be available.
This post was edited on 2/13 8:49 AM by Lawn12Dog
Bill Belichick or bust. Need his "scouting" techniques to keep winning.

Big Bill and his flat balls are welcome but leave Tom Brady in New England.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT