ADVERTISEMENT

Mask worn on court???

Bladen county has reversed it‘s earlier decision to not play Basketball because of mask. They will now play.

Reactions: thekidd12
Looking in the paper this morning, observed all athletes wearing mask while playing basketball and volleyball. Is this a joke or serious? How in the world can you play sports with a mask on? How do you breathe? If you have asthma, do you have to wear the mask? Will they make the mask mandated while playing football in the spring?
Unfortunately, this is Life as we speak...... It sucks but there's an evil out there that created this virus and now the world has to change for the worst.

That significant history is the key. People who are at risk of anaphylactic shock due to significant allergies are warned not to take most vaccines, including this one. A bee sting isn’t a big deal to most people, but can be deadly to others. Certainly anyone with that kind of history should talk with their doctor before taking it. Same with highly immunocompromised people.
Well, my wife is an organ transplant patient with a highly compromised immune system and her drs told her to most definitely take the vaccine. They said the vaccine probably would not be as effective because of her situation. Already had the first dose.

Its my understanding mask will be mandatory for all football players., coaches, refs and the 125 fans allowed at games.

Its my understanding mask will be mandatory for all football players., coaches, refs and the 125 fans allowed at games.
No mask for players as long as they have mouth piece and helmet on. Yes to the others. Players on sideline without helmet and mouth piece must wear mask.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
No mask for players as long as they have mouth piece and helmet on. Yes to the others. Players on sideline without helmet and mouth piece must wear mask.
Thanks SN ....that makes more sense. I was obviously told wrong .

Lawndog, an update on mask during football, all players must wear mask at all times, unless they state they have breathing issues, when this happens no mask requirements as long as they are on playing field. (No doctors approval requirements) I do know one county, Guilford, requiring mask to be worn unless the player has doctor documentation stating they can’t. This even involves other county schools playing in Guilford county.

This same mask requirements are also for girls and boys lacrosse.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT