ADVERTISEMENT

Mallard Creek vs Myers Park 8/18

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Another game that will be played at Memorial Stadium on 8/18. I probably should of made my topic Double header at Memorial Stadium. Hough will play Dutch Fork and Mallard Creek will play Myers Park. My understanding is Mallard Creek should have a better season but I don’t know anything about Myers Park. Any thoughts with this game.

Last edited:
Another game that will be played at Memorial Stadium on 8/18. I probably should of made my topic Double header at Memorial Stadium. Hough will play Dutch Fork and Mallard Creek will play Myers Park. My understanding is Mallard Creek should have a better season but I don’t know anything about Myers Park. Any thoughts with this game.
New Coach at Myers Park, Jason McManus, spent several seasons as the offensive coordinator at South Pointe High School in Rock Hill, South Carolina, winning four consecutive state championships. He left South Pointe to be the offensive coordinator at Grayson High School in Georgia, a nationally ranked program that made it to the state semifinals in 2021. He has 100's of video's out on Coachtube regarding the Air Raid RPO system.

big win for MC. Sets the tone for the season coming off a great playoff run. HAs the MP pipeline closed? Maybe they fall to middle or bottom of the pack
MP did run a few guys both ways last night. For a school with the admin numbers they have I was surprised. Mallard Creek does have a pretty good defense and I have them going to the west finals. I won’t know how good MP will be until the season progresses.

big win for MC. Sets the tone for the season coming off a great playoff run. HAs the MP pipeline closed? Maybe they fall to middle or bottom of the pack
Bigdadd it's hard to tell in first games. My gut tells me that MC has a very good defense and MP wasn't as bad as they looked.

That said, in the 4 teams I watched last night I didn't see any blow away type of talent on the field. Handful of very good players but not anyone who stood out as a big time talent. Creek has a LT who is a junior that if he put on 25-30 lbs on his frame has a chance to be elite.

I've seen Hudson play 2 maybe 3 times now. I think he is a good QB but not in the same category as a Maye, Howell, Grier, Riley type kid..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT