ADVERTISEMENT

Mallard Creek vs. Butler

I remember Crest was the last loss before that big Independence streak and Knotts really wanted that game again. Knotts would joke “Please schedule us” but never happened.

Chambers vs Gibbons...premier NC week 1 match up
What is the feeling in CLT on this one? I am interested in what others think. I am in Wake Forest and the focus here is Wake Forest. Not much talk about it tbh.

I was expecting Chambers to be vocal here. Usually the fans are here. Nothing from Gibbons either.

Reactions: UNC91
COVID is a convenient excuse for anyone that doesn't want to play a game this season.
Ive seen this type of crap making the rounds on social media. Might be the most idiotic thing I have read in awhile and believe that bar is set pretty high. Kids and coaching staffs go hard all summer but suddenly they dont " want" to play and make up an excuse like Covid???

I mean, how incredibly stupid would you have to be.

What is the feeling in CLT on this one? I am interested in what others think. I am in Wake Forest and the focus here is Wake Forest. Not much talk about it tbh.

I was expecting Chambers to be vocal here. Usually the fans are here. Nothing from Gibbons either.
Not many Vance/chambers posters on here besides me and VCO. It's jus a regular game for us tbh...jus hope to b healthy and ready for November and December tbh for us.

Reactions: Booner100
According to Butler’s twitter they will take on Oceanside SC. on Saturday.

lots of folks outside of charlotte have had to hear how great they are for the years they have been good, now that they are average the haha are coming,, same story in charlotte your team gets good all the athletes around get in your playing district and you become great, some definite rule changing needs to be made
Scotswin is a good dude but the truth is most, if not the rest of Scotland fans, are incessant whiners every season trying to tap dance their way out of a playoff choke with some excuse of how they were robbed by poor officiating or teams that don’t play by the rules. They should probably trade their pants for the band‘s kilts because anytime I’ve ever seen them play it’s like watching women in pads. Can’t wait to read all about it in November when this starts anew. SMDH. 🤔

Thanks.
Much appreciated and IMO opinion this was one of the top match ups for week one. It should have been streamed. Cardinal Gibbons is showing up big with their schedule.. going to Myers Park and Richmond and Chambers as their out of conference schedule.

Thanks.
Much appreciated and IMO opinion this was one of the top match ups for week one. It should have been streamed. Cardinal Gibbons is showing up big with their schedule.. going to Myers Park and Richmond and Chambers as their out of conference schedule.
Being down 35-9 and making a comeback shows great intestinal fortitude and not giving up. We have to clean up the penalties and mistakes and put teams away. Getting rid of Hack worried me but I was told it wouldn't b a big deal or drop off from him leaving. 20pts in the last quarter and half bothers me....but I trust they can clean that up.

Not a big surprise. Expected a lot of mistakes from Chambers and some focus issues. I would expect improvement every week.

Oceanside is traditionally a good team that is a tough out. Maybe Butler will get a chance to play them in South Carolina soon but happy they stepped up.

Had the opportunity to speak with one of the Coaches on Oceanside Staff. Butler was their 1st live action. No scrimmages because of Covid. Numerous penalties and 6 turnovers. It showed. Huge shout out to their staff, stepping up and playing Butler.

Last edited:
Reactions: mpj2k8
Had the opportunity to speak with one of the Coaches on Oceanside Staff. Butler was their 1st live action. No scrimmages because of Covid. Numerous penalties and 6 turnovers. It showed. Huge shout out to their staff, stepping up and playing Butler

Had the opportunity to speak with one of the Coaches on Oceanside Staff. Butler was their 1st live action. No scrimmages because of Covid. Numerous penalties and 6 turnovers. It showed. Huge shout out to their staff, stepping up and playing Butler.
Oceanside had a scrimmage against Ft. Dorchester according to Ft. Dorchester posters on the SC board.

COVID is a convenient excuse for anyone that doesn't want to play a game this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT