ADVERTISEMENT

Mack is Done

I have said this the past 2-3 years and it maybe to late now, but Deion Sanders. I know a lot of older people don't like the way he carries himself but the younger players love it, which is important when hitting the recruiting trail. Plus, I think him coming would have been an automatic invite into the SEC. Just from a recruiting standpoint, just imagine Deion decked out in all Jordan brand attire, getting off the helicopter, hitting the elite recruits games.

I have said this the past 2-3 years and it maybe to late now, but Deion Sanders. I know a lot of older people don't like the way he carries himself but the younger players love it, which is important when hitting the recruiting trail. Plus, I think him coming would have been an automatic invite into the SEC. Just from a recruiting standpoint, just imagine Deion decked out in all Jordan brand attire, getting off the helicopter, hitting the elite recruits games.
We had one of those high caffeine helicopter guys. Can you say Fedora? Give me somebody with a little less glitz and a little more substance. Worked pretty well in basketball for six decades. Still can.

Good friend of mine (who went to law school at UNC) texted me yesterday morning …
“Mack Brown needs to retire and move to The Villages. Once he’s there he’ll be able to $#!t the bed in private!”
I laughed the rest of the day.

Will he finish the year?

Barring a major scandal or Mack voluntarily stepping down, he will finish the year. Mack acts more like a CEO of a corporation who doesn’t look into the day-to-day operations than he a head football coach of an FBS school. Mack served his purpose by recruiting athletes thar was missed during the Fedora era. Carolina needs a HC that can bring in their own staff and systemically clean up the lackluster practices.

Why in the hell would deion Sanders even take a dump in North Carolina? He's got it made in Colorado and he also can get several other jobs that are much better.

Why in the hell would deion Sanders even take a dump in North Carolina? He's got it made in Colorado and he also can get several other jobs that are much better.
That's why I said that maybe it's to late. I was wanting Mack to step down several years ago and thought it would have did wonders on recruiting if UNC had him before he went to Colorado.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
There are folks who believe that all that matters are wins. For those folks, consider this. Deion since the beginning of last year is 8-9 at Colorado. In that same time, Mack is 11-7.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT