ADVERTISEMENT

Mack is Back Part 2

E0Wf_pjXEAIwr-f.jpg

It's heating up in Chapel Hill!! Mack is back!
Had some doubts regarding the 2022 class due to the class being down in the state of NC, but they're doing a helluva job out of state. Always thought Shaw was a Clemson lock, but the UNC staff is doing a good job on him. Mack is really building something special.

Reactions: UNC91
Had some doubts regarding the 2022 class due to the class being down in the state of NC, but they're doing a helluva job out of state. Always thought Shaw was a Clemson lock, but the UNC staff is doing a good job on him. Mack is really building something special.
I believe they missed out on one North Carolina recruit for not Recruiting him. If they did I never seen his name mentioned.

Not as much that as there's just not a lot of scholarships available with the NCAA not budging on the total after giving everyone an extra year. Looking at a class of around 14. Unfortunately, there are a number of talented prospects in NC that won't get an offer.

The pandemic really hurt theses 2022 kids. Coaches didn't get to evaluate some really good players.
On a podcast I was listening to. The person was talking if you are a 22 kid and you already have offers why would you camp. All you could do is hurt yourself if you don’t have a good camp. They were talking about if there was that one offer you were really wanting then you might camp at that school. At a lot these camps you are going to see 23 and 24 kids who haven’t had a lot of exposure or have a lot of film on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue and Gold22
Shaw would be a get. He is gonna be a difference maker. Next kid Mack needs to get on is this Pearce kid from Vance. Gonna be a 4 borderline 5 star by the time camp season is done and he is picking up some out of state momentum. How bout your guy at NB? He gonna be a Heel?

Shaw would be a get. He is gonna be a difference maker. Next kid Mack needs to get on is this Pearce kid from Vance. Gonna be a 4 borderline 5 star by the time camp season is done and he is picking up some out of state momentum. How bout your guy at NB? He gonna be a Heel?
So early in the process right now for my guy as he just now is getting his visits in. Been to UNC, Georgia, Ohio State, ECU and UVA in the last few weeks. I'll have a better feel on where he is in the Fall.

Heard he was a Michigan lean? Whats your take on his game? Will it translate to the college game, I didnt think he was too athletic
Naw, he wants to play for the goat.

Love his size, 6'6 and very long arms that can be a big advantage for him against offensive linemen. UNC will get him in the weight room and get him stronger. Big upside for Beau.

Heard he was a Michigan lean? Whats your take on his game? Will it translate to the college game, I didnt think he was too athletic
Naw, he wants to play for the goat.

Love his size, 6'6 and very long arms that can be a big advantage for him against offensive linemen. UNC will get him in the weight room and get him stronger. Big upside for Beau.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT