ADVERTISEMENT

MAC Final week

volfan1219:WAWAWAWA. Go home to mama and let her console you. Then again you may have to stand in line because even to her you are # 3.

Ceingle y'all have taken plenty of beatings by my cougars so lets not get too carried away. I agree with volfan that neither of us has even a remote prayer of getting to the 3rd round.

I am not talking about the third round. I am saying that Erwin looks like we are ready for the playoffs. By stopping the Cougars ground game they proved that they CAN play defense. None of you Cougars gave us a chance at even slowing you down. Just because you can't stomach this loss does not mean that Erwin is not ready for the playoffs. We beat you at your game and you try to belittle that to make yourself feel better. Can't take a whipping can you. You should stay at home because your season IS probably over. Remember you are only as good as your last game.

Ahscougar1:Recent history, Erwin has taken 3 out of the last 5 from AHS. The times they are a changing. Put that one in your pipe and smoke it.

I don't blame the guy for rubbing it in a little bit, but the fact of the matter is, neither of us won anything of any significance. Erwin beat us tonight, but to think either of us has a chance at making a deep run in the playoffs is ignorant. We were just 2 ok to pretty good teams this year. They were better tonight, but based on our team that doesn't take much

@cqajdd
51715178.jpg

I think what is frustrating to most Erwin fans is that every time we beat you guys Asheville suddenly goes from a top 10 ranked team in the state to "one of the worst teams in the Wilkins era" I know it sucks to lose, as during my Erwin years we were horrible! There are some on here that must downplay our win. I do believe our non-conference schedule helped us last night as I knew there was NOTHING Asheville could throw at us we had not already seen this year. The last two years we pretty much whipped everyone before we got to you guys, then were shell shocked. This year we were prepared!

Last edited:
I think what is frustrating to most Erwin fans is that every time we beat you guys Asheville suddenly goes from a top 10 ranked team in the state to "one of the worst teams in the Wilkins era" I know it sucks to lose, as during my Erwin years we were horrible! There are some on here that must downplay our win. I do believe our non-conference schedule helped us last night as I knew there was NOTHING Asheville could throw at us we had not already seen this year. The last two years we pretty much whipped everyone before we got to you guys, then were shell shocked. This year we were prepared!
You guys beat is fair and square last night. But the 2012 team you beat had the worst record Danny Wilkins ever had at Asheville and lost to Enka. This years team came in 3rd in the Mac. Which has never happened in 15 years. I'm not downplaying anything y'all did. Y'all have a great coach and a great qb. This Asheville high team isn't good and I will be shocked if we win one playoff. This 2015 team was the biggest letdown I've ever seen at Asheville high

He may have decided to sit this one out. A wise decision if he is smart enough to do so. Could this be the case? Probably not!

Ref:cqajdd

All this is next week is for bragging rights for Erwin, save face for Asheville and to determine who has the right to go get the hell kicked out of them the following week.

Reactions: AHSDYNASY
And now I see by posts on other threads that I am late to the show once again. Never mind.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT