ADVERTISEMENT

MA VS TARBORO ROUND 3

Sat 09 | Day​

67°

6%
SSW7 MPH
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 67F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
  • Humidity69%
  • UV Index2 (Low)
  • Sunrise7:14 AM
  • Sunset5:02 PM

Sat 09 | Night​

54°

60%
S6 MPH
Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 54F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
  • Humidity94%
  • UV Index0 (Low)
  • Moonrise3:45 AM
  • Moonset2:38 PM

I believe that forecast says a 6% chance of rain during the day and a high of 67 degrees. Rain is not forecast until that evening.
"Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 54F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%."
This forecast is from Weather.com.

Why yes I do, Chapel Hill will have excellent 5G but the Monsoon rain forecast for Saturday could possibly cause some intermittent outages. The heavy rain may also make a huge impact on field conditions slowing down the MA Bears rushing attack. Please pass this vital information on to your friend. Any friend of you is a friend of mine
Heard gym was real dry!!!!
Regular Season Hello GIF by MLB
Ben Stiller Basketball GIF

Buzzzz said it - WE COMING!!

No score predictions here yet by anyone ? - I Hit the eastern Randolph final on the money. I think the Bears have seen 4 backs in the playoffs that have prepared them immensely for what they will see on Saturday, not to mention they have seen the infamous Tarboro T and the backs before. Those backs include Cooper with Mitchell - Stalcup with Murphy - Adams and Calhoun with Robbinsville. Seen one of the best dual threat QB’s in the state in my opinion with the kid from Eastern Randolph. Not to mention the QB from Starmount that’s a Stud. Seen every trick play in the playbook throughout the playoffs to try and styme / fluster the Bears. Some think this game is tight - I don’t see Tarboro running a ton on this bears team, might get loose for one or two TD’s or throw a screen pass or two. My score prediction is one that some might call a little aggressive but im going with the Bears 49 -21. Maybe 42 - 14. With that said I think the final year in this classification will see these two teams play again. Toss up in that one.

Reactions: KW23 and buzzcoach

Sat 09 | Day​

67°

6%
SSW7 MPH
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 67F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
  • Humidity69%
  • UV Index2 (Low)
  • Sunrise7:14 AM
  • Sunset5:02 PM

Sat 09 | Night​

54°

60%
S6 MPH
Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 54F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
  • Humidity94%
  • UV Index0 (Low)
  • Moonrise3:45 AM
  • Moonset2:38 PM
There you go again. I was correct last week getting my forecast from the Topton Weather Man. You didn’t believe it would rain and it did. I also hear Jim Cantore is going to be at the game Saturday and Jim Cantore from The Weather Channel only goes to the worst of the worst. Rain will be entering Chapel Hill by kickoff. Remember it’s a pretty good walk from the parking deck so bring umbrella and ponchos

There you go again. I was correct last week getting my forecast from the Topton Weather Man. You didn’t believe it would rain and it did. I also hear Jim Cantore is going to be at the game Saturday and Jim Cantore from The Weather Channel only goes to the worst of the worst. Rain will be entering Chapel Hill by kickoff. Remember it’s a pretty good walk from the parking deck so bring umbrella and ponchos
MA not playing in the Woods this week.

Ole man — EVEN BETTER!!! The Bears should be even more prepared after winning the Western Regional Championship in Robbinsville. The Nw1a champs and newly crowned SMC CHAMPS will represent well

I mean technically the Bears are the SMC champs as well right wildcat? Wonder if the banner should be hung in Wallace Shelton stadium just the same as all the other conference championships the bears have won? Just trying to make the West proud. Even trying to rep charlotte as well since the mountain boys say the bears have that Charlotte speed ( just saying)

I mean the words off of Chris Hughes lips in broadcast about the bears was AS GOOD AS ADVERTISED . Spoke with him before Eastern Randolph . Great guy. I would tend to agree - AS GOOD AS ADVERTISED. Hopefully all the doubters are believers now. All those said that the bears were in a weak conference, played a cupcake schedule. Make no mistake about it, we got fat on cupcakes this season but feasted on meat during playoff season. A lot of people are lucky that they didn’t see Starmount with there starting quarterback, could have been a different outcome for a lot of mountain teams

Last edited:

No score predictions here yet by anyone ? - I Hit the eastern Randolph final on the money. I think the Bears have seen 4 backs in the playoffs that have prepared them immensely for what they will see on Saturday, not to mention they have seen the infamous Tarboro T and the backs before. Those backs include Cooper with Mitchell - Stalcup with Murphy - Adams and Calhoun with Robbinsville. Seen one of the best dual threat QB’s in the state in my opinion with the kid from Eastern Randolph. Not to mention the QB from Starmount that’s a Stud. Seen every trick play in the playbook throughout the playoffs to try and styme / fluster the Bears. Some think this game is tight - I don’t see Tarboro running a ton on this bears team, might get loose for one or two TD’s or throw a screen pass or two. My score prediction is one that some might call a little aggressive but im going with the Bears 49 -21. Maybe 42 - 14. With that said I think the final year in this classification will see these two teams play again. Toss up in that one.
How bout them VIKINGS!

I mean the words off of Chris Hughes lips in broadcast about the bears was AS GOOD AS ADVERTISED . Spoke with him before Eastern Randolph . Great guy. I would tend to agree - AS GOOD AS ADVERTISED. Hopefully all the doubters are believers now. All those said that the bears were in a weak conference, played a cupcake schedule. Make no mistake about it, we got fat on cupcakes this season but feasted in meat during playoff season. A lot of people are lucky that they didn’t see Starmount with there starting quarterback, could have been a different outcome for a lot of mountain teams
Tarboro Vikings!

Can’t thank of two better teams for a high noon showdown. The two real contenders- all the pretenders just need to hush up and let the two heavyweights duke it out

Reactions: sbbbfan
Oh by the way. Plenty of good eating places in Chapel Hill. May I suggest 5 Guys Burgers & Fries and I would love to see you guy’s picture under the sign. I spent a lot of time at UNC in early 80’s. My best friend/teammate played Linebacker while The Lawrence Taylor was playing. Yes a player from Andrews / SMC played for the Tarheels. Had a lot of good weekends there, going into locker rooms meeting the Tarheel players as well as getting to meet Michael Jordan, Sam Perkins etc at after game get togethers. Isn’t it funny how players from the backwoods SMC went Div I. Heath Schuler, Carl Pickens and little ole Andrews has a lineman with full ride to NC State next Fall. Just to name a few. I will be watching the game Saturday at High Noon !! Here comes the Boom
Go Vikings

Everyone says the same thing about Tarboro, the east is weak , don’t have any parity. Tarboro has made 1a football since coming down. They forced a lot of teams to be better, including the bears. Tarboro is the standard - Bears face the same thing , cupcake schedule - blah blah blah . Quite honestly the bears could have played through the third round without the starters they were missing the back half of the season and won just the same. I will troll every thread next year if people question this group of young men and their body of work. That goes for both sides of the fence. These teams are what they say they are . The standard of 1a football. Two strong fan bases , tradition rich. Win or lose these two programs are true champions. Good luck Vikings- GO BEARS

High Noon Saturday in Chapel Hill, no need to say anything…Tarboro!

Everyone says the same thing about Tarboro, the east is weak , don’t have any parity. Tarboro has made 1a football since coming down. They forced a lot of teams to be better, including the bears. Tarboro is the standard - Bears face the same thing , cupcake schedule - blah blah blah . Quite honestly the bears could have played through the third round without the starters they were missing the back half of the season and won just the same. I will troll every thread next year if people question this group of young men and their body of work. That goes for both sides of the fence. These teams are what they say they are . The standard of 1a football. Two strong fan bases , tradition rich. Win or lose these two programs are true champions. Good luck Vikings- GO BEARS
Go Tarboro Vikings!
High Noon Saturday in Chapel Hill, no need to say anything…

Oh by the way. Plenty of good eating places in Chapel Hill. May I suggest 5 Guys Burgers & Fries and I would love to see you guy’s picture under the sign. I spent a lot of time at UNC in early 80’s. My best friend/teammate played Linebacker while The Lawrence Taylor was playing. Yes a player from Andrews / SMC played for the Tarheels. Had a lot of good weekends there, going into locker rooms meeting the Tarheel players as well as getting to meet Michael Jordan, Sam Perkins etc at after game get togethers. Isn’t it funny how players from the backwoods SMC went Div I. Heath Schuler, Carl Pickens and little ole Andrews has a lineman with full ride to NC State next Fall. Just to name a few. I will be watching the game Saturday at High Noon !! Here comes the Boom
Go Vikings
Early 80s???
We might have bumped into each other…
If you see MJ again ask him about my $9…
He’ll know what you mean…

Go Vikings
Did you remember Darrell Nicholson that started at linebacker as a freshman beside Lawrence Taylor when he was a senior.

Early 80s???
We might have bumped into each other…
If you see MJ again ask him about my $9…
He’ll know what you mean…
Played golf against fellow that went to school with Jordan and they still play and gamble I'm sure. Jordan was texting him while we were playing

Reactions: thekidd12
I mean that’s what they’ve been made out to be. I know the kids are good, but man from my understanding, they’re invincible.
I don't think you would be thinking that if others did not speak very highly of both of them. They are talented and have the ability to become game changers. Not invincible though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT