ADVERTISEMENT

MA @ Ashe

Not sure if Mt Airy can get it done this Friday. We will have to work very hard, not make stupid mistakes and be very lucky. Ashe is a 3A team and a mountain team. They have to be respected or they could "pass" us to death.

Reactions: sbbbfan
If they are not in the same conference next year, Starmount will want to keep Mount Airy and add East Surry back. Forbush will be on the schedule so it leaves one opening if we are in a 7 team conference.

If they are not in the same conference next year, Starmount will want to keep Mount Airy and add East Surry back. Forbush will be on the schedule so it leaves one opening if we are in a 7 team conference.

The potential for new conferences may help with non conference. Starmount and Mount Airy need to play. Pick East back up. The district would frown upon not playing the Unifi Bowl I'm sure.

I'll be shocked if we don't go back to having the old MVAC and NWC back, or a resemblance.

Which brings the next point, Mount Airy and Surry Central will likely be conference mates next year I bet.

MA will be more than fine Friday. Ashe will be able to do more than they did last year but MA's defensive speed will wear Ashe down. We scrimmaged them up at Watauga and it wasn't close. Ashe's run defense is very suspect and MA's line is experienced more so on both ends. Do think Ashe will score though.

MA and Watauga or Salisbury would be an amazing series.

Reactions: fitguync30
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT