NW 3/4A

Week 4
South Caldwell vs Bandys
Watauga vs ACR
Hibriten vs South Point
Alexander Central vs Burns
Ashe vs Mt Airy
Freedom vs Gaffney

Pretty tough matchups especially Freedoms game. I wouldn't be shocked if the conference went winless this week.
Tell me what to expect from AC this Friday at Burns? I think Burns will get things righted this week at home. The last two weeks against Crest & KM have been tough. But I think most any 2A team with struggle with those two back to back.

Burns has a really solid running game, still finding our footing in the air but it was better against KM last night. Pretty young on both sides of the ball.

Burns won last year 50-7 at AC

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Tell me what to expect from AC this Friday at Burns? I think Burns will get things righted this week at home. The last two weeks against Crest & KM have been tough. But I think most any 2A team with struggle with those two back to back.

Burns has a really solid running game, still finding our footing in the air but it was better against KM last night. Pretty young on both sides of the ball.

Burns won last year 50-7 at AC
I think AC did pretty well in 1st 2 games. Competed with Statesville and beat Wilkes Central easily but struggled with North Iredell last night but I think they had a ton of turnovers in that game.

Patriots have a Kobe Johnson TD reception called back on a penalty in the backfield 40 yards behind the ball. Flag thrown as Johnson was ten yards from scoring. Still 14-0 with three minutes left in the third quarter.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT