ADVERTISEMENT

Lumberton

Mr. Aregood,
Yes you are correct. Those were the years Lumberton really carried more attention than Arnold Schwarzenegger could lift on a 45lb bar. I would think with the population that goes into that school, there would be some sort of king. I have always wondered if there are superstars walking the hallway just because they choose not to play. I wonder if all the basketball and Track-n-Field dudes play football. Something is missing on that side of the tracks. The only Subject Matter Expert position I hear about is Grice. Are the other 10 positions just Average Joes?

PS: Dont forget Mr. Aregood, in 69' when The Jackson 5 released their first Single to Lumberton "I WANT YOU BACK". Lumberton took on the city of Elizabethtown and lost. The Jackson 5 then decided to come out with "(I KNOW) I'M LOSING YOU
Richmond has the same problem. I know somewhere on that campus there has to be some tall athletic defensive backs and some large size lineman. There just has to be another Darnell Ellerbe or Melvin Ingram on that campus. I just saw where a Richmond kid played for Scotland a few years back I think it was the Championship year. He was a big fellow.

Reactions: S2V2
Richmond has the same problem. I know somewhere on that campus there has to be some tall athletic defensive backs and some large size lineman. There just has to be another Darnell Ellerbe or Melvin Ingram on that campus. I just saw where a Richmond kid played for Scotland a few years back I think it was the Championship year. He was a big fellow.
Lumberton got it the worse due to the Hurricane. More then enough of what was needed for the following year(s) left due to tough situations with the storm. I believe they will bounce back though.

Last edited:
There's circumstantial evidence that someone just made a move according to sources.

QUESTION: How many seniors are returning

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT