ADVERTISEMENT

Lumberton

I believe Beefy Larry is an after school Driver Education Employee at Lumbertown Senior and stuff. He takes these kids on driving lessons and if they handle that Chevrolet well he buys them an ice cream cone fro McDonalds. If they do really really really good he takes them out to eat at The Greasy Spoon; a popular joint up yound Maxton. So to say you will see him in a Tie saying crap like "Hey Bob how you doing. Long time no see" would be a misunderstand. He just doesnt have the George Bush look in him nor the Political talk. Most of the time his wardrobe consist of Jeans and white T-Shirt and some old school Reeboks he polishes white all the dam time.
You about stupid with your Swett craziness. You don't no nothing about me and all you posts are about stupidest mess on here. You sure don't no anything about Lumberton and nobody there. All this dumb guessin over who the coach goin to be and who's next is all wast of time. If Kelly Williamson wants the job then its probly him. If not, then somebody else.

Reactions: Sleehrat84
If politics, Obamacare, or the Lumberton Booster Club graduates don’t get in the way, we all shall observe a Clemson dressed alumni as the next coach of Lumberton Senior High School.

Reactions: Apstract
If politics, Obamacare, or the Lumberton Booster Club graduates don’t get in the way, we all shall observe a Clemson dressed alumni as the next coach of Lumberton Senior High School.

That is interesting. A tiger coaching the Pirates

Dude you are correct. A Tiger is in lead for the HC position. Just hope that politics, Obamacare, nor the Booster Club grads don't get involved in the Lumberton hire. It could shake up the conference.

Dude yes. Here’s the catch - The Lumberton politics, Obamacare, and The Booster Club grads

Great pool of candidates. 3 very good coordinators also.
IF Lumberton is SMART, they'll figure out which one of those coordinators they can hire, AND work out some kind of deal(s) to get the other two. Now IF that were to happen, the Pirates quickly become ... RELEVANT. Just my opinion.

IF Lumberton is SMART, they'll figure out which one of those coordinators they can hire, AND work out some kind of deal(s) to get the other two. Now IF that were to happen, the Pirates quickly become ... RELEVANT. Just my opinion.

if they did that then they would have to dish out pretty good pay like hoke did to get their head guy

What is relevant? Playoffs? 3rd, 4th round? It will always be tough for them to compete in there conference against county schools.(only one school in the entire county) Imagine if you combined Swett, Fairmont, South Rob, St. Pauls, Red Springs and Lumberton. Take the cream off the top of each of those programs as well as there top coaches and now you're a State title contender. That being said, with the volume of students Lumberton has they should be able to be a playoff team on a yearly basis.(even in the conference from hell) If, that is relevant in your mind than yes, they should be relevant. However, I don't think coaching is/was Lumberton's problem.

Could make things very interesting in the conference if they give to one of those coordinators.

Certainly we have concerns prior to this hire. The Lumberton politics can get as close as a nut and disrupt the clear cut best hire - Clemson. If Obamacare affects the Lumberton retirees, they could certainly disrupt the Clemson dude. But the most disruptive bomb shell is - The Booster Club Scouts. With the amount of income they drop on the ship year in and year out, they will want to know what makes the Clemson dude so much more special over the other candidates. There is no way around The Lumberton Booster Club - The are the owners, the panel, the doctors, the lawyers, the business owners - they are the final nut

Reactions: Sleehrat84
Don’t know if anyone has heard anything about Bowden’s dude, but look I’m hearing Its the Clemson dude they want but one of the big Lumberton Boosters wants their friend - the coach from West Brunswick. You know he resigned from there a couple of weeks ago. Now, if you ask me which big Booster dude it is, that I do not know. It could be a Doctor, Lawyer, a business chain, or just a nut. Either way, the Big Booster will have his way and he’s not even from Brooklyn. He’s from The South. They say he’s a one sided mean bastard

Anyone else curious about where setzer is? Hearing some chatter about a possible St. Paul’s destination, anyone else hearing this?

Yes dude. Assistance Coach position. It has been reviewed, signed, and chief has agreed to welcome him aboard.

Reactions: bronco_18
Dude JimBub must have lacerated your feelings. Clemson is all over this line up unless that big Booster reasons with the Principal why West Brunswick should be placed ahead of all applicants

we are suppose to get a definite answer after the board meeting right? next tuesday? or is it another date?

we are suppose to get a definite answer after the board meeting right? next tuesday? or is it another date?
Yeah dude right after this board meeting. February 12 would be the accurate date or better known in this part of the region as the second Tuesday of the month. Was told it’s a close race. Between who, that I do not know. That big Booster is rough around the edges. Was told he is mad as all get out about the Clemson candidate. Apparently he is not getting the support to win the race for his friend whom resigned from West Brunswick. Time will tell. The big Booster from what is told is a “yes ma’am, Yes sir” product and they do not make those in China. He made a scene yesterday at the 6:30 Red Tie Meeting just because The Booster Club ordered Dominos instead of Little Caesar’s. I see why they call him the one sided mean bastard now. He’s a nut

Last edited:
Yeah dude right after this board meeting. February 12 would be the accurate date or better known in this part of the region as the second Tuesday of the month. Was told it’s a close race. Between who, that I do not know. That big Booster is rough around the edges. Was told he is mad as all get out about the Clemson candidate. Apparently he is not getting the support to win the race for his friend whom resigned from West Brunswick. Time will tell. The big Booster from what is told is a “yes ma’am, Yes sir” product and they do not make those in China. He made a scene yesterday at the 6:30 Red Tie Meeting just because The Booster Club ordered Dominos instead of Little Caesar’s. I see why they call him the one sided mean bastard now. He’s a nut

so monday it is then.... Im surprised they didnt just have an emergency meeting to get someone in there already so they can start implementing a program culture already. I'm sure someone will get the call this weekend and it will be pending board approval on monday...

so monday it is then.... Im surprised they didnt just have an emergency meeting to get someone in there already so they can start implementing a program culture already. I'm sure someone will get the call this weekend and it will be pending board approval on monday...
Prepare yourself for inactive chemistry come Tuesday, February 13. Unfortunately god is in control not the principal and when god speaks and states to obey the law of the land, we must react. Place your fireworks on cease fire status as this may or may not be announced on the very evening human kind expects the horn to sound. There’s always a nut out there that will disturbe the peace with his nut. Immediate action is on the horizon though. When the King is crowned it will be Clemson, not a nut.

Last edited:
What you have developed is failure to communicate. God is in control of all things. Gods control extend to the whole universe and Gods control of human beings and of evil individuals. What am I saying, you ask? God is an owner of his children as we are owners of the church. God does not make decisions physically but his spirit exist. The developing story is that Friday, interviews will be conducted. Tuesday is Judgment Day. Who are all the interviewees you ask. Clemson, New Brunswick, and a additional DC. Non of which we are speaking about is a nut. The nut is within and only the Booster Club can release his identification, his taxes, and his relationship with the New Brunswick applicant. When asked if there are any family members or friends working or affiliated with Lumberton Senior High School, I would hope the New Brunswick candidate answers honestly by marking YES THE NUT.

This thread has plunged into strange territory. While God is in control of everything, I'm seriously doubting His influence in RobCo politics is as strong as some might wish to believe.
Just sayin ...

Habitually speaking, I don’t think you’re all stacked up of craziness. Here is a new order of craziness for your pleasure. What does Lumberton’s Quick Print and a Healthcare have to do with the hiring of the New Brunswick candidate? It has been said he will win the position if he connects with these two facilities. Fishy.......

I just opened a new glass jar of nuts.
This is a nut rigging process. Is Russia involved?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT