ADVERTISEMENT

Lumberton

Good or bad job? Pro’s and Con’s?

Scotland, Richmond, 71st and Pinecrest in your conference ... Lumberton's best seasons over the past several years have been .500 football. They've had some athletes, but nothing on the level of the top tier programs in the Sandhills conference. Brill did a solid job during his time there

Scotland, Richmond, 71st and Pinecrest in your conference ... Lumberton's best seasons over the past several years have been .500 football. They've had some athletes, but nothing on the level of the top tier programs in the Sandhills conference. Brill did a solid job during his time there
I agree with what you said totally and Jack Britt ain't gonna stay down for long.

I agree with what you said totally and Jack Britt ain't gonna stay down for long.

and how about hoke? if the new coach can come in and change a culture they can be good as well. We all know they have talent there, just not a solid direction. Can we say the same for Lumberton?
pretty good size Oline, good receiver in #10, and Grice at QB (if someone doesnt lure him away). pretty good facilities as well
Defense was a big let down, lots of bad angles. Jv wasn't bad either.

Who do you guys think would take this job?

and how about hoke? if the new coach can come in and change a culture they can be good as well. We all know they have talent there, just not a solid direction. Can we say the same for Lumberton?
pretty good size Oline, good receiver in #10, and Grice at QB (if someone doesnt lure him away). pretty good facilities as well
Defense was a big let down, lots of bad angles. Jv wasn't bad either.

Who do you guys think would take this job?
I'm not sure about Hoke they had a few Scotland guys go there and couldn't make a difference. Lumberton has the adm # and Facilities and had a pretty good coach not sure why they're not winning. Conference is very tuff.

They want do no better then Setzer IDC how much money these people got there money want win them games

I wish Coach Setzer all the best for his future endeavors. Great guy. I know most might say "great guy" doesnt get it done but anyways that's just the way it is....he's a great guy. Coaching is a big job.

A bunch of predictions are about to blurb out. Just curious when the interviews begin. The new coach must be in place the next semester, though I have seen it carry out for a long time before the new hire is confirmed.

wouldnt doubt it. possibility of him joining the scots I think is at 60%
Why wouldn't he look? kid is a talent that no one knows about. Kid has to look out for his future! I really want to see wall at qb for the scots next year but Grice is a difference maker.

From what I've heard Setzer is still the coach he hasn't been fired and he isn't going to step down. If they fire this man cause the boosters will pull their money out then so be it

"El Chapo" Send me money to give where it is needed, so I also have money but I wouldnt use that as a weapon to fire a good guy. I sure hope youre not a troll

I have no official notice so I cant actually trust your unofficial words

"El Chapo" Send me money to give where it is needed, so I also have money but I wouldnt use that as a weapon to fire a good guy. I sure hope youre not a troll

I have no official notice so I cant actually trust your unofficial words
I understand u can't believe everything u hear but I know the real truth I'm close to the situation.

Yeah Yeah but yeah so you say story is not true cause he's still there but "El Chapo" let me through the tunnels that run under the Lumber River and I came close in contact with a source to the source and the source told my source...it is true he was far. I hated for him cause Coach Setzer is a great guy

Yeah Yeah but yeah so you say story is not true cause he's still there but "El Chapo" let me through the tunnels that run under the Lumber River and I came close in contact with a source to the source and the source told my source...it is true he was far. I hated for him cause Coach Setzer is a great guy
Does Larry know anything?

I believe Beefy Larry is an after school Driver Education Employee at Lumbertown Senior and stuff. He takes these kids on driving lessons and if they handle that Chevrolet well he buys them an ice cream cone fro McDonalds. If they do really really really good he takes them out to eat at The Greasy Spoon; a popular joint up yound Maxton. So to say you will see him in a Tie saying crap like "Hey Bob how you doing. Long time no see" would be a misunderstand. He just doesnt have the George Bush look in him nor the Political talk. Most of the time his wardrobe consist of Jeans and white T-Shirt and some old school Reeboks he polishes white all the dam time.

Mr. Icardcav
Sir, well I dont know about a mistake or about anythang cause Rufus has been doing all the hard work on this case. I was really hot ladnight cause I missed The Voice and some of that beat down Miami was giving the Patriots. I couldnt tune in cause Rufus, Neptun, Dallas, Boquisha, Sterling, Rhet, Vernon, and Sawyer attended the "meeting of the mind" ladnight at the School Board. Now dont ax me where the School Board is at

Anyhow, my whole crew wus up in this joint and each of them axed one intelligent question and none, but not one question wus answered from what they told me. I wus told every single one of these folks mentioned above stood up in support for Coach Setzer but nope they were ignored, ignored, and silence on three snaps. My crew said there wus a concert full of people concerned, wanting answers, and speaking their minds in support of Coach's situation.

Rufus who took lead on this story and always does told me that "The Board" has NOT fired Coach Setzer from Lumbertown Senior. Boquisha interrupted Rufus talking about The Board wus the one that hired Coach for a classroom teaching position and is still employed. Vernon butted in by saying The Principal has the hiring and firing authority and has prime access to remove "the extra duty of coaching"

I guess my bunch also gathered that the board will begin reviewing this so called hiring / firing gig cause of the huge impact individuals bring to the lives of these youngens. It is always great to win games but what happens during the offseason when a coach molds these youngens

Rhet went on by stating that some student called Jabari voiced a powerful experience with Coach Setzer talking bout Coach turnt his life around completely from trouble and suspension to becoming 100% active in school. The kid apparently ended his speech tonight by stating Coach Setzers good times outweighed the bad by far.

This wus the short version. Sounds like it was 98 degrees in the house ladnight

Heard names but they may not be correct. If they are applying, it is a good pool to choose from.

Last time he resigned (from Latta) he was a Head Coach the next day. (West Brunswick) .

Would certainly say Williamson would be the leader. There are a couple of local Coordinators that are also strong candidates.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT