ADVERTISEMENT

Lumberton

Evidently who ever you appear to have your focus on does not have any concern with this public matter. Your gibberish does not answer if Vonta Leach will still run on the school board in May or will Vonta Leach not run and support the lady running for the position?

Habitually speaking, I don’t think you’re all stacked up of craziness. Here is a new order of craziness for your pleasure. What does Lumberton’s Quick Print and a Healthcare have to do with the hiring of the New Brunswick candidate? It has been said he will win the position if he connects with these two facilities. Fishy.......

I just opened a new glass jar of nuts.
This is a nut rigging process. Is Russia involved?
All due respect runbow, but the politics to which you reference pale in comparison to the true politics in play. Your jar of nuts can in no way, by any means, balance out - much less negate - the politics which will determine who the next coach will be. They very well may (and probably will) try, but ... much stranger things are afoot in RobCo than you can imagine. Just my two cents worth.

No jar, lots of nuts, as well as legumes.
Rigging process? Plenty of collusion ... none of it Russian related.

Last edited:
RobCo is stacked! The county owns a factory full of nuts. I hold the jars and unseal them when the nuts go rotten.

Have Inlaws ever had any means to do with the hiring of any particular coach in RobCo?

Hint Hint

My absence during these evening hours was due to the fact that I ran into a couple nuts and I allowed them to run at the mouth. Apparently the big Booster that exist in the Lumberton Booster Club secret files is mad as all get out about how the interviews went

Coach Coltharp
Coach Johnson
Coach Buck
Coach Brown
Coach Williamson
Coach Clemson grad
Coach unknown

The Lumberton Big Booster is on top of the whole hiring schedule. He’s quite the man with the plan but still if you sneeze wrong he’s one mean bastard. He fighting and standing by his West Brunswick friend who has won 2 State Titles at Dillon Christian where he was let go, a winning season at Latta, West Brunswick, now somehow he’s continuing his school club hopping deal after meeting the NUT

I’m going nuts over a nut that has some brave nuts

Last edited:
My absence during any hours is due to the fact I deal with enough nuts on a day-to-day basis; running of at the mouth is what nuts do. I try to stay away from big Boosters - anywhere, much less Lumberton; they all tend to get mad as all get out about ... something.

Only four coaches you listed have a legitimate shot - to include the unknown candidate. Perhaps "dees"-(brave)-nuts are the gnads to which you reference? In my humlbe opinion, they're likely the sharpest ones of them all.

This Lumberton Booster can be on top of the whole hiring schedule all he wants; he can profess to be a part of the plan til the cows come home ... and yet, I will offer no opinion on his "fatherless disposition." He can fight and stand behind his friend all he wants, in the end it will make little difference.

Go nuts to your heart's desire.

Last edited:
Judgement Day

HEADLINE NEWS
16 coaches applied
Vonta Leach will run for board position in May
Lumberton principal will complete his term in June

The nut is swoll

Last edited:
Dude Raidersrock you hit the nail and snapped the head off dude. Here’s the deal people, Williamson has had one winning season in four years in the public school system. The three state championship back in the early 2000’s that he did win was for Dillon Christian Which was filled with all Caucasian boys. They couldn’t even see over the wall to see the other boys at the public Dillon school.

Here’s the catch, The reason he had all thumbs up and one nut supporting him is because he is supporting Dwayne. It was a great deal that was made. I mean it is no secret that Williamson is a total millionaire and who else then Lumberton getting more money than they already have

Williamson 1 winning season and then Lumberton pulled the plug on Setzer? HA!!!!!!! WEIRD!!!!!!!

I’m about to nut all over the nuts because the NUT’S nuts just slapped me silly

Last edited:
I'm afraid the county may have opened a huge loop hole now. Heck the way teachers pay is now you may as well go get a great 3rd shift job and just go after a Head coaching position if you don't need certification.

Now that a new head coach has taken seat, the question stands. Will Lumberton have more than 1 winning millionaire season?

I’d go nuts if they tip the ship and millions spill over
Dude ... this thread is officially dead. Move along now.

Judgement Day

HEADLINE NEWS
16 coaches applied
Vonta Leach will run for board position in May
Lumberton principal will complete his term in June

The nut is swoll
Will Vonta really run in May?

Last edited:
A complete new staff to include the 100K money earning new coach. Where did the old staff go off to......does anyone know?

Rufus wants to know...

they went to st pauls last I heard..... and are you saying the lumberton guy is getting 100K? IF thats true then the last 2 schools to hire a new coach will be paying their guy 6 figure deals.

they went to st pauls last I heard..... and are you saying the lumberton guy is getting 100K? IF thats true then the last 2 schools to hire a new coach will be paying their guy 6 figure deals.
Apparently Mr. Bronko, there is a complete new staff on the role call. You see I bees thanking that the more one makes outside of coaching the more power you will have. New coach gets his choice of the Dream Staff in 2018.

So no they are not paying him 100K or 6 figures. He is already making this through his other network outside of the football arena. He's like the North Carolina Donald Trump of high school football pa......

Basically he can say "I DARE YOU TO FIRE ME LUMBERTON" because he is rich already

know-whata-mean

Apparently Mr. Bronko, there is a complete new staff on the role call. You see I bees thanking that the more one makes outside of coaching the more power you will have. New coach gets his choice of the Dream Staff in 2018.

So no they are not paying him 100K or 6 figures. He is already making this through his other network outside of the football arena. He's like the North Carolina Donald Trump of high school football pa......

Basically he can say "I DARE YOU TO FIRE ME LUMBERTON" because he is rich already

know-whata-mean

must be nice not teaching while coaching!!!!
and new staff???.... dont know if he will be able to build a dream team late in the game you know?? real question is if the #1 QB decides to stay or not? the wing-t can be very deadly with a throwing QB that runs well

must be nice not teaching while coaching!!!!
and new staff???.... dont know if he will be able to build a dream team late in the game you know?? real question is if the #1 QB decides to stay or not? the wing-t can be very deadly with a throwing QB that runs well
Pa
When you’re rich, you have good credit. When you have good credit, you can have anything. I betcha he bees having a dream staff by August and everythang

I bees ah-hearing the QB is going West, then I hears he staying........these people bees confuses me

Yeah the Wing-T is cool and Lumberton will not need a “Leasing Program” cause there’s talent thur.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sleehrat84
S2V2, when you use improper English and misuse the simplest verb in our language, you belittle the fine people of the SV community and the Robeson County area to the south. "I bees- a hearing"....yes...I get it. You are trying to seem local...but that is like me telling a stranger while visiting in Mount Airy "Shazaam, Gaaaaawly, and say hey to Goober". It just isn't right. Having worked in Robeson county for five years, it is a county with many economic and educational issues. With that said...it is not as backwards as your language implies. There are some good folks down there...some would surprise you with their academia.
Good Grief my baby Jesus
Where were you in 1981 when I needed you as my selective lecture elective teacher for the English learning language? In those days I use to ax those blonde girls for their name “Wuat Choo Naim”. All they did is giggle at me

Anyhow Mr. Sleehrat(Mr. St Paul’s Native) Wuat Choo thank about the new hire? IMO I believe he’s going to make all the rich money laundry Booster Club folk come to every game with their PomPoms and cheer. You think those folks gave money, watch what happens in 2018. They days of the white buses are gone - players are riding limousine style. I bet those uniforms will have a digital effect, and those helmets will transform into the Oregon Ducks version

IMO there is no money needed. The meeting of the minds need to focus on the Xs and Os, not the money-dolla-signs

Last edited:
What do I think about the new hire? (Now you know I am not used to you caring what I think....so work with me here....) ....and I was just jerking your chain with your wordage... I never met the coach or watched any of his teams play. I think they should have pooled their money though and hired Swett2Victory or whatever your name used to be. :)
Anyway... since the former coach was a loyal assistant to me when I was at St. Pauls, I will hold my comments on how the money was flashed in Lumberton. I will say that those who bring you in with their influence have the power to push you out. I would watch my back...or at least not put the house up for sale yet in Brunswick county. :)
Lookie hear my cousin
Ain’t no tellin wus people tells you about me. I cares more than the average Joe on those football stands. I find it funny when those bleacher coaches want this, that, and a piece of that December trophy, but they won’t get their behind up out of their couch and support the program, the coaches, and encourage their own mouth to hush about their own team. I never has had a younger play the sport but I have supported. Not bragging, just saying. And then when you support, you have those hoodies saying “Wuat Choo selling S2V - Donuts” SMH

They don’t want to hire me pa. I’d turnt it up. But then againI am not qualified to coach. I could possibly volunteer though.

Money was flashed in Lumberton? Well crap now days the call it “making it rain”. They may refer to the subject with the wad "Young Money" and everything

I dont think the firing deal is so bad in Lumberton. The Dream Team of the INFLUENCE-N-PUSH effect best works in Richmond County. You would have thought Donald Trump was the Firing Authority. Richmond is Ludacris for firing coaches. If you lose one game in Richmond County - YOURE CLIPPED. Expect a riot and store front property damage. You can kiss your Golden Years goodbye. But they is some good people out thur.

Last edited:
Mr. Sleehrat you always talk a big game. You’ve never shared your overall record with Coach Swett2Victory. I’m just curious sir. That’s it!

Is Setzer back at St. Paul's?..... S2V2, what years did your boy play @ Swett?

Not even close..... I believe once upon a time we crossed paths. I didn't realize you were in the witness protection program.
First GSO_Triple5 stalked me on Facebook. Now you're stalking me among other places. You're playing that trickery mess

As for Coach Setzer, i mean he could be anywhere in North Carolina, he could be close to me, or he could be in South Carolina...... I dont always share everything but when I do, you will know pa. I do know four coaches went over there to St Pauls...to the cool blue side. Now please dont aggravate the heck out of me and ax me their race, marital status, hiring position and so on.....

Asking me where Coach Setzer is at is like asking me if I knew where El Chapo was. Brother, do I look like an Espionage or what?

¿And whom may you be referring to as "my Boy @ Swett"?

Last edited:
Trust me, you are way to irrelevant for me to stalk. I just thought I coached your "son/boy" (just so you understand the meaning of boy) : a male child or offspring in which you share a biological relationship.

Reactions: S2V2
Trust me, you are way to irrelevant for me to stalk. I just thought I coached your "son/boy" (just so you understand the meaning of boy) : a male child or offspring in which you share a biological relationship.
Irrelevant? C’MON man.....you love yourself some Swett2victory. You can’t find my brand at your local Walmart pa. So apparently you coached at Swett(so you say), but I don’t know which one you are lol. Now if you know me pretty durn well you know I was never man enough to have a boy.

Today when you say “My Boy” it means - the boy on the block or over the tracks that you ride your Ford truck with to hang out at the Walmart parking lot on Fridays.

What year were you at Swett or Lumberton?

Irrelevant? C’MON man.....you love yourself some Swett2victory. You can’t find my brand at your local Walmart pa. So apparently you coached at Swett(so you say), but I don’t know which one you are lol. Now if you know me pretty durn well you know I was never man enough to have a boy.

Today when you say “My Boy” it means - the boy on the block or over the tracks that you ride your Ford truck with to hang out at the Walmart parking lot on Fridays.

What year were you at Swett or Lumberton?
If you never had a "boy" (in the biological sense) it is no longer a relevant topic. I most have you confused with another ROTC instructor.... My bad...

If you never had a "boy" (in the biological sense) it is no longer a relevant topic. I most have you confused with another ROTC instructor.... My bad...
Topic is no long irrelevant - So you’re just going to leave me hanging? His kid is Army Material as we speak. Tough football player, book, and common sense smart.

I still think you’re stalking me poppy

So how do you see Lumberton in 2018?

Poppy? I'm Irish/Italian I don't believe "Poppy" is the correct ethnic slang term. But, I am whatever you say I am, because if I wasn't why would you say I am....

Poppy? I'm Irish/Italian I don't believe "Poppy" is the correct ethnic slang term. But, I am whatever you say I am, because if I wasn't why would you say I am....
Ok Mr. Eminem
So how do you see Lumberton on 8 mile in 2018?

This up coming season will be the 1st year in the last 14 that I do not know any of kids. I am unsure of the offensive or defensive scheme that they are running under the new coach so, I am not the one to give a prediction. I guess a lot rides on the QB. Will he stay or will he go? I know that the Jr. High is always either winning the conference or runner up year in and year out. If you sprinkle in some Littlefield and Mangnolia players you should have a solid 15-20 players coming every year. I'm not sure L-town can ever be a perennial winner. A lot of players seem to be drawn away by more nefarious endeavors before they ever take the field. I could go into a social rant on why I think this effects Lumberton more so then other schools but, I will not....

Reactions: TIGER63 and S2V2
This up coming season will be the 1st year in the last 14 that I do not know any of kids. I am unsure of the offensive or defensive scheme that they are running under the new coach so, I am not the one to give a prediction. I guess a lot rides on the QB. Will he stay or will he go? I know that the Jr. High is always either winning the conference or runner up year in and year out. If you sprinkle in some Littlefield and Mangnolia players you should have a solid 15-20 players coming every year. I'm not sure L-town can ever be a perennial winner. A lot of players seem to be drawn away by more nefarious endeavors before they ever take the field. I could go into a social rant on why I think this effects Lumberton more so then other schools but, I will not....
Mr. Whatchamallcallit
I thought you knew all about the Lumberton boys and the Swett gang. Right now you seem to be focused on St. Pauls and stalking S2V. Anyhow, Yeah I see what you mean. The new coach might have something great coming on the field. I am curious to know who the complete staff is made of. I mean the guy is sick rich. So win or lose, he's still bringing in the millions. Actually I contradicted myself in an earlier message sir. I stated that Lumberton will not have to "Lease" any players from the North Carolina Football Dealership, but I might might be wrong. Just think about when you're rich.......... You also have a sick filthy network around North Carolina that can have a potential to turn into a "Leasing Operation". Nevertheless, Lumberton has skilled players. I hope the best for them but ST. PAULS gonna whip some behind this year........If you dont know -You better ax somebody

PS: Is it true Mr. Whatchamallcallit, that Lumberton has been to the State Championship three times during the Vietnam Era, and beating Reidsville in 1951 by 5?

The only person on here that claims to be all knowing is you sir.... As for the Lumberton history lesson I only arrived in 2001 so I know not what you speak of.... When I started here Smouse was the coach. He was the first high school coach I seen running the spread/air raid offense. I have coached against R-ville several times. They are everything that Lumberton is not.

The only person on here that claims to be all knowing is you sir.... As for the Lumberton history lesson I only arrived in 2001 so I know not what you speak of.... When I started here Smouse was the coach. He was the first high school coach I seen running the spread/air raid offense. I have coached against R-ville several times. They are everything that Lumberton is not.
Please excuse yourself from delivering Fake News. The only person to my knowledge that knows everything about anything is NEPSY7. He knows football from California to the New York Island. I mean, I can guarantee you he can tell you stories about Hilly Branch School athletes - he will find one at the least.

Anyhow, I really do not know all about it. I once was told good ol Lumberton QB was making a move, but I talked to this particular coach(we will call him DANGER). Coach Danger basically said "Mmmmmm-Nah - That dual threat quarterback will not be "leased" in 2018 on the western side of football". I wouldn't allow that 6' and 200-some-odd pound QB to go anywhere either. He will be a major asset to Lumberton, the Lumberton football program, and the Million Dollar Earner. Last time I checked, Rufus, Neptun, and Dallas told me he was being looked at by Appalachian State and some sort of Charlotte U.

I never new Mr. Smouse, but I do know the guy went for an overall record of 17-49, while Coach Brill went for 43-30. I started watching Pirate Football when good ol Coach Mike Brill was out yond. From my understanding, coach is still out there at Harrel's Christian or no?

They say Tunny Brooks was the man in the Lumberton history books.

Yeah so with Reidsville only losing one game last year, I believe they are everything everyone doesn't want to know about.

Please excuse yourself from delivering Fake News. The only person to my knowledge that knows everything about anything is NEPSY7. He knows football from California to the New York Island. I mean, I can guarantee you he can tell you stories about Hilly Branch School athletes - he will find one at the least.

Anyhow, I really do not know all about it. I once was told good ol Lumberton QB was making a move, but I talked to this particular coach(we will call him DANGER). Coach Danger basically said "Mmmmmm-Nah - That dual threat quarterback will not be "leased" in 2018 on the western side of football". I wouldn't allow that 6' and 200-some-odd pound QB to go anywhere either. He will be a major asset to Lumberton, the Lumberton football program, and the Million Dollar Earner. Last time I checked, Rufus, Neptun, and Dallas told me he was being looked at by Appalachian State and some sort of Charlotte U.

I never new Mr. Smouse, but I do know the guy went for an overall record of 17-49, while Coach Brill went for 43-30. I started watching Pirate Football when good ol Coach Mike Brill was out yond. From my understanding, coach is still out there at Harrel's Christian or no?

They say Tunny Brooks was the man in the Lumberton history books.

Yeah so with Reidsville only losing one game last year, I believe they are everything everyone doesn't want to know about.
you mentioned Mr. Tunny Brooks. I have great respect for that man as a coach. Despite being in the old Southeastern Conference which was dominated by Rockingham, he is a member of the NC coaches hall of fame. I might add that Paul Gay from Sanford was in the conference at the same time and also. Jim Biggerstaff the assistant at Rockingham at the time and later the head coach at Belmont South Point is being inducted this year.
In the 1962 year he led Lumberton to the Conference Championship. He tied Rockingham during the regular season. Rockingham and Lumberton ended up playing for the Eastern championship that year. Rockingham won that game when the third team QB threw a touchdown pass in the last 2 min. of the Game. I think the final score was 13 to 7. I have long wanted to see Lumberton get back to the top of the conference. I might add that there was no state championship game that year. So the East and West champions were considered state champions.

Last edited:
you mentioned Mr. Tunny Brooks. I have great respect for that man as a coach. Despite being in the old Southeastern Conference which was dominated by Rockingham, he is a member of the NC coaches hall of fame. I might add that Paul Gay from Sanford was in the conference at the same time and also. Jim Biggerstaff the assistant at Rockingham at the time and later the head coach at Belmont South Point is being inducted this year.
In the 1962 year he led Lumberton to the Conference Championship. He tied Rockingham during the regular season. Rockingham and Lumberton ended up playing for the Eastern championship that year. Rockingham won that game when the third team QB threw a touchdown pass in the last 2 min. of the Game. I think the final score was 13 to 7. I have long wanted to see Lumberton get back to the top of the conference. I might add that there was no state championship game that year. So the East and West champions were considered state champions.
Mr. Aregood,
Yes you are correct. Those were the years Lumberton really carried more attention than Arnold Schwarzenegger could lift on a 45lb bar. I would think with the population that goes into that school, there would be some sort of king. I have always wondered if there are superstars walking the hallway just because they choose not to play. I wonder if all the basketball and Track-n-Field dudes play football. Something is missing on that side of the tracks. The only Subject Matter Expert position I hear about is Grice. Are the other 10 positions just Average Joes?

PS: Dont forget Mr. Aregood, in 69' when The Jackson 5 released their first Single to Lumberton "I WANT YOU BACK". Lumberton took on the city of Elizabethtown and lost. The Jackson 5 then decided to come out with "(I KNOW) I'M LOSING YOU

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT