ADVERTISEMENT

Live Playoff Scores 11/21

Walkertown-- 19 - West Montgomery -- 14
5min 40sec to go in 3rd
This post was edited on 11/21 9:01 PM by photo0001

Yeah, thoes mountain boys can play some ball. I said it wouldn't be a blow out as some predicted. You guys better stop with the penalties and execute. When you play Swain, they'll make you pay!

Whiteville's Terrin Manning just breaks a 39 yarder to score, Whiteville leads 21-0 with 4:32 to go in 3rd qtr.

First play of 4th qtr. Keeshawn Bellamy goes 44 yds. for Whiteville score. 28-0 Wolfpack with 11:52 to go in game.

Swain 28, Avery 14. Swain picks up the 10th fumble of the night (for both teams) and returns it for a TD.

Alleghany 63-6. Jake Hampton with 365 yards and 7 td's. Watch out 3rd round, here comes the Trojans.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Final: Whiteville-28 Mitchell-0. Whiteville's Terrin Manning rushes for 220 yds. on 20 carries and becomes the Wolfpack all time single season rushing leader. Got to give it to Mitchell they played tough. They moved the ball and played alot better than their score indicates. Be careful and have a safe trip home.

Final. Robbionsvile 28 Rosman 14. Worst officiating crew in the history of high school football. Huddled for five minutes on every call trying to know why they threw a flag. Oh well, A win is a win. Robbinsville and Murphy again next week. Thought conference play was over.

You said it. Wow.

We didnt play the best ball of the season but I liked what I saw. #1 grew up some tonight. Ive been waiting for him to get to the next level and he is doing it at the right time.

Glad to see y'all are practicing your excuses for next week
sign0098.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT