ADVERTISEMENT

Ledford @ East Lincoln

Very intriguing matchup. Don’t know much about Ledford, but I can tell they are a well coached unit.

Reactions: ocdavis31
This game will be physical matchup that could go either way. Any game played at this time of the year will be tough .

Ledford likes to run the read option and playaction off of it. They have a hard-nosed back with some speed and the qb is a great athlete. As he goes they go.

East Lincoln will have an edge in team speed. They will likely look to take advantage of that.

Reactions: M193_55g
Like OCDavis said, the QB is the key for Ledford. He is fun to watch, runs the RPO well, and will hurt you when the play breaks down. The RB (#8) has a good combination of speed and power, and #5 is his favorite target at WR.

https://www.the-dispatch.com/story/...ll-playoffs-ledford-qb-nate-carr/69633615007/

Several of them play both ways. Ledford is not real deep.

I expect EL will win this one, but I wouldn't be completely shocked if Ledford pulled it out.

Last edited:
contain Ledford QB and East wins by a few scores based on athletes alone. Let Ledford hang around and it’s a toss up.

Reactions: M193_55g
Ledford has a very good weight program and those kids are strong and overall good athletes. The QB is real good and dictates their success, He will get his numbers regardless because he is a very good player both running and throwing. Panthers have a solid defense also. This will be a good game and I give the edge to EL. Go Panthers!

Ledford has a very good weight program and those kids are strong and overall good athletes. The QB is real good and dictates their success, He will get his numbers regardless because he is a very good player both running and throwing. Panthers have a solid defense also. This will be a good game and I give the edge to EL. Go Panthers!
What do you mean by “his numbers”? I highly doubt he will reach his season average in passing or rushing yards.

What do you mean by “his numbers”? I highly doubt he will reach his season average in passing or rushing yards.
Kid will pass and run for good numbers as he does every week. I am not saying he is going to light it up, but he is athletic and smart and knows how to get his job done. Will be playing on Saturdays the next few years for sure.

Been wanting to see EL and KM all year. Finally gonna get it. Could be a 10-7 type game.
Or a complete blowout by one or the other. Who knows what you get when you get to this point. I am hoping for another SP-KM matchup om two weeks to guarantee that the West will be represented by the Big South again.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT