ADVERTISEMENT

KM @ Crest

Eli is the best LB between the two teams, I don’t care about college offers. If TM2 lines up at QB then the QB edge goes to crest. Line play goes to Crest, just bigger and more physical. The film doesn’t lie.
Here we go again. Another “fan” evaluating film lol. Let me let you in on a secret Charger Lube. The KM seniors and many of their juniors have never lost to Crest at any level. It will not start Friday night. You right the KM kids will need no extra motivation to give the Chargers an epic ass whomping on their senior night. It’s only fitting that this Charger class go out without knowing what’s it like to beat KM in middle school, jv, or varsity.

Here we go again. Another “fan” evaluating film lol. Let me let you in on a secret Charger Lube. The KM seniors and many of their juniors have never lost to Crest at any level. It will not start Friday night. You right the KM kids will need no extra motivation to give the Chargers an epic ass whomping on their senior night. It’s only fitting that this Charger class go out without knowing what’s it like to beat KM in middle school, jv, or varsity.
Ouch

I am not going to sit and try to pick either team apart. This should be a competitive football game. Hopefully it can be a game both teams can look back on and say that was a hell of a game. This will all depend on which team shows up. If the KM team shows up that played Huss it may be a long night. And crest team that played Huss shows up it will be a long night. I hope the KM team that played Shelby shows up. But may the best team win. Hope to see good sportsmanship. And a competitive ballgame.
I 100% agree. I've seen KM play several times this year and against shelby,on that night, everything was clicking. The offensive line was getting a great push and getting to the second level and the dline made Shelby oline look bad. I would still take Shelby in 7 out of 10 games but that isn't how it works and KM had it going that night. Against Huss, the km oline didn't have the push and got beat up the middle. Haven't seen crest this year ,but if KM comes out with adrenalin it had again at shelby,they will be tough.

Im tempted to forego the Ashbrook bell/rivalry game and drive up to the Ranch friday night as I believe this will be a better game to watch....certainly with more implications....having played both teams my opinion is this: The Crest D line is big and physical with one dynamic linebacker...O line's are prob even..KM will go airborne and attack Crest secondary...KM has the edge in teamspeed and overall teamplay....Crest will have to play from the heart the way they did against Hunter Huss and look for the intangibles....The Ruff kid will have to deliver...Redzones will be really tight...best to have a kicker that can deliver...Its Crest's conference title to lose.....should be a great battle...im picking KM 24-20

I don’t even know where to start with this. First of all, we have already had our senior night. Smart move by coach to make Friday as normal as possible. Again, we have the coaching edge. It’s not about this senior class, it’s about this sophomore and junior class. We will dominate the line of scrimmage on both side. Our DL will play in your backfield all night and have your “OC” losing his mind as usual. Word of advise, little less screaming, little more coaching.

I don’t even know where to start with this. First of all, we have already had our senior night. Smart move by coach to make Friday as normal as possible. Again, we have the coaching edge. It’s not about this senior class, it’s about this sophomore and junior class. We will dominate the line of scrimmage on both side. Our DL will play in your backfield all night and have your “OC” losing his mind as usual. Word of advise, little less screaming, little more coaching.
Lol.. I know who that was directed to but I'm sure the OC doesn't call the O plays.

This guy is on that good stuff on the other side of the county. So should Kings Mountain even show up Friday? I mean, it would be unfortunate if Coach Eddins would lock the gates and not let us out. :D I mean with him being a better coach than Lloyd and all.

Hey

If Crest does beat Kings Mountain is Coach Eddins going to do the "DX Crotch Chop" at the KM Coaching staff like he did at the Huss sidelines
on that last pass play to #8 a few weeks ago?

Hey

If Crest does beat Kings Mountain is Coach Eddins going to do the "DX Crotch Chop" at the KM Coaching staff like he did at the Huss sidelines
Let’s not act like KM is all class. Friday night we saw the “OC” pitch his tantrums from visitors side concession stand.

Hey

Yeah that was kinda embarrassing..it was a act like you been there before moment!!

Everyone references the Huss game but what about the other common opponents between Crest and KM? Huss had two first downs the whole second half with the first of those coming more than midway through the 4th quarter against KM. KM moved the ball all night except in the red zone. Huss has a lucky Hail Mary right before halftime and one touchdown drive that was aided by a couple of questionable pass interference calls. Huss only had one sustained drive for a score all night and did not score in the 2nd half at all but this is the game everyone references? KM beats Huss 9 out of 10 times this year.

Lol, a new Crest poster. Probably someone from Kings Mountain. If I were a Kings Mountain fan, and we lost to Crest with all that talent yall have I'd be really upset. Yall should be the favorite to win small 3a this year. But can your coaching staff get the job done?

Only way Crest has a chance is to run the ball down KM throat and keep that high flying offense off the field... KM does have a great defense against the run so that is gonna be tuff for my Chargers

Crest has nothing to lose. At worst we get a coin flip. Playing with house money. KM has all the pressure. When we had the talent they have we usually put rings on fingers, six times anyway. Maybe the stars will line up and something crazy happens, probably not, but if it does, oh boy, the right side of Cleveland County will be a dumpster fire.

Last edited:
Dumpster fire? Try Hiroshima lol.
Crest has nothing to lose. At worst we get a coin flip. Playing with house money. KM has all the pressure. When we had the talent they have we usually put rings on fingers, six times anyway. Maybe the stars will line up and something crazy happen, probably not, but if it does, oh boy, the right side of Cleveland County will be a dumpster fire.

Reactions: crestrulz
The newbie ChargerTube could be MountiePride trying to stir the pot. He has been suspiciously quiet. Notice every other Crest fan admits KM is the favorite. Crest can win but will need another gut check effort like they gave against Huss.
Personally I think KM wins this game.
Simple math HUSS beats KM by 5 THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS beat HUSS by 7 that make CREST a 12 point favorite over THE YOUNG MOUNTIES.[ SIMPLE MATH.]

Simple math HUSS beats KM by 5 THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS beat HUSS by 7 that make CREST a 12 point favorite over THE YOUNG MOUNTIES.[ SIMPLE MATH.]
If KM would have came away with 4tds inside the 20yd line they would have beat Huss by 23 and would be 16 point favorites....Simple Math LMAO

Those that thinks it will be an upset WHEN we beat KM Friday is mistaken. Several reasons we will win. KM is almost unbeatable at home on that new turf, but this game is at the ranch on grass. KM hasn’t won on grass. KM is not very physical on either side of the ball, they are a finesse team. This will be a physical game and our OL and DL will push them around. KM will not be able to run the football and their QB will be running for his life.

KM has some really talented skill guys but the best player on the field Friday night will be wearing green. He will expose that KM defense.

Talk about bulletin board material

Hey

Those dive and pitch coaches lol

KM lost to Huss because they couldnt convert in the redzone....being there 4 times and getting zilch....maybe Lloyd should have swallowed his big ol pride and kicked it thru the stix..can make all the EXCUSES you like but for the second year in a row we handed you your hat and showed you to the door....Let's see if Lloyd is willing to gamble Friday night at the Ranch...

Last edited:
Reactions: Sneed350Z
This guy is on that good stuff on the other side of the county. So should Kings Mountain even show up Friday? I mean, it would be unfortunate if Coach Eddins would lock the gates and not let us out. :D I mean with him being a better coach than Lloyd and all.

Well they certainly didn't seem to show up last time they had a big game.....

KM lost to Huss because they couldnt convert in the redzone....being there 4 times and getting zilch....maybe Lloyd should have swallowed his big ol pride and kicked it thru the stix..can make all the EXCUSES you like but for the second year in a row we handed you your hat and showed you to the door....Let's see if Lloyd is willing to gamble Friday night at the Ranch...
Where did you see excuses? Facts aren’t excuses. KM was your Super Bowl this year. Of course KM could have did some things differently during the course of that game in the red zone and also on defense on that last drive Huss had before the half. The sun shines on a dog’s you know what every once in a while or in this case a Husky’s you know what. The stars aligned for the Huskies that night. Congratulations on the W but don’t get on here acting like you guys just rolled KM on the field. Hopefully KM and Huss can meet in playoffs down the road and settle this.

Last edited:
Reactions: llucky3702
Where did you see excuses? Facts aren’t excuses. KM was your Super Bowl this year. Of course KM could have did some things differently during the course of that game in the red zone and also on defense on that last drive Huss had before the half. The sun shines on a dog’s you what every once in a while or in this case a Husky. The stars aligned for the Huskies that night. Congratulations on the W but don’t get on here acting like you guys just rolled KM on the field. Hopefully KM and Huss can meet in playoffs down the road and settle this.
I need to pop more popcorn. I’ll be right back

Look don't judge any team by huss. Our defense is good but our offense trash. I'm taking Kings mountain because they coach their kids

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT