ADVERTISEMENT

KM @ Crest

Crestuff

Oct 24, 2009
Crest Coach has to do his best job all season and so does his players. The heavily favored Mountaineers have a huge chip on there shoulders and should be undefeated and #1 in 3a football at this point...

Reactions: KM2ASU
No knock on Crest this week. I told Rulz after the Jamboree that the Chargers weren’t going to be as bad as others said. Crest won the game they had too this year. KM has made their bed....KM win, share the Big South and have a 33% chance at a One, or possibly end up third. Lose and they’re the Three anyway. Hats off to Crest this year but the point is Nobody wants to see Crest Huss or KM as an 8 or 9 seed in the First Rd.

Any of the 3 are capable of knocking a 1 out in the 2nd Round.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crestuff
Creststuff I think you guys have a good shot at this game...alot on the line in this one. You are a different team than the beginning of the year. Mountie Pride has created alot of crest fans this week ....lol....

Reactions: Crestuff
Crest Defense needs to play the game of their lives, because KM defense is going to be solid as a rock and completely focused on Fuller. KM is looking to prove something, they'll come off that bus ready to punch Crest in the mouth and stomp them in the dirt.

Let's go Chargers! Time once again, to stand tall! The boys did it once, time for another upset!

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
It's going to be a little tougher for Ruff this week but he is still able get 3 tds.KM 35 Crest 21.

I’ve been reading these boards for a few years now and never felt the need to post, until now. I don’t understand why so many on this thread seem to thing that Crest is the underdog this week. These two teams are not the same team they were a month ago.

Crest Chargers in an “upset”.
Those that thinks it will be an upset WHEN we beat KM Friday is mistaken. Several reasons we will win. KM is almost unbeatable at home on that new turf, but this game is at the ranch on grass. KM hasn’t won on grass. KM is not very physical on either side of the ball, they are a finesse team. This will be a physical game and our OL and DL will push them around. KM will not be able to run the football and their QB will be running for his life.

KM has some really talented skill guys but the best player on the field Friday night will be wearing green. He will expose that KM defense.

Those that thinks it will be an upset WHEN we beat KM Friday is mistaken. Several reasons we will win. KM is almost unbeatable at home on that new turf, but this game is at the ranch on grass. KM hasn’t won on grass. KM is not very physical on either side of the ball, they are a finesse team. This will be a physical game and our OL and DL will push them around. KM will not be able to run the football and their QB will be running for his life.

KM has some really talented skill guys but the best player on the field Friday night will be wearing green. He will expose that KM defense.
Oh my.

Reactions: Chopper747

Did you actually think that through as you were typing it or did all that just fall out randomly?

Reactions: CrestMan7
Did you actually think that through as you were typing it or did all that just fall out randomly?
I speak the truth. I’ve seen every single KM game now and Coach Has them schemed up. We went and watched KM/Forestview Friday night in person and that defense wasn’t impressive. It may be close early but our physicality will wear them down. I wish the other Creat posters on here would stop being so complimentary of KM and say what we all know. Crest is the best team in the big south.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog

If the sophomore quarterback protects the football, I think Crest can win this game, no doubt. That’s the major key to this game, in my opinion. Don’t get me wrong, I love his progression throughout the season, but he still can be turnover prone at times.

Last edited:

Let me bookmark this lol

I speak the truth. I’ve seen every single KM game now and Coach Has them schemed up. We went and watched KM/Forestview Friday night in person and that defense wasn’t impressive. It may be close early but our physicality will wear them down. I wish the other Creat posters on here would stop being so complimentary of KM and say what we all know. Crest is the best team in the big south.
The same “physical” team that was in a dogfight with Forestview? Okay. Hopefully we can give mighty Crest a competitive game...

Let me bookmark this lol
Book mark it. How you feel doesn’t change what is about to happen Friday. Too many things in Our favor for us to lose.

Coaching: Crest by a lot
KM OL vs Crest DL: Crest
Crest OL vs KM DL: Crest
RBs: Crest now that our guy is finally healthy
QBs: Crest (when Ruff is in)
WR: KM (Stop 12 and you stop KM)
LB: this is a wash
And again, the best player on the field Friday night will be wearing green and torching The KM defense.

Book mark it. How you feel doesn’t change what is about to happen Friday. Too many things in Our favor for us to lose.

And again, the best player on the field Friday night will be wearing green and torching The KM defense.
Man oh man. Stop now.... If Crest gets ahead in the first quarter I think they may can play with KM, and maybe pull the upset. As much as I hope you are right, I just don’t see it. I think Crest is a more mature team than a couple months ago, but no way I would say they are the favorite Friday night.

Reactions: Bulldog_012
Crust 21 km 20 oh hell why not ...been one of the most boring years of HS football I can remember.....ready for some Thanksgiving football for the Dogs !

Nothing like them green and yellow lenses on your eye glasses lol.

The Forestview team Crest beat 35 to 28 and KM beats them 54 to 3 and you weren’t impressed.

Book mark it. How you feel doesn’t change what is about to
The Forestview team Crest beat 35 to 28 and KM beats them 54 to 3 and you weren’t impressed.
SL don’t let facts get in the way of a good story lol. That non impressive KM defense held FV to 81 total yards of offense while that very physical Charger D gave up over 300 total yards of offense to FV. Some of the fans are so crazy here that I can’t tell if he is trolling or being serious..

The newbie ChargerTube could be MountiePride trying to stir the pot. He has been suspiciously quiet. Notice every other Crest fan admits KM is the favorite. Crest can win but will need another gut check effort like they gave against Huss.
Personally I think KM wins this game.

Starting to think Chargertube is actually a KM guy posing as a Crest guy, just to give KM some bulletin board material ;)

By the way, I said weeks ago that I thought Crest would win this conference... I still think they do, but it definitely won't be easy this Friday...

I'll go out on a limb and say whoever scores the most points will win this game. Dont miss this game. Its going to be a Good one. Or,, in West Vergenie slang,, its goin to be a guddern !!!!

LOL!!!! I am in disbelief. Some of you crest people PLEASE check on this man. I would say he has lost his mind but to be saying stuff like this, I don’t believe he ever had one. I was going to quote the first post, and then I read his next and thought about quoting it. Heck, then I seen the next one and they just kept getting better!

Don’t get me wrong crest is a lot better team than they were 5-6 weeks ago. KM is big, fast, physical and have definitely won all but one away game on grass fields. No way you have a wash at LB, no way you have a better QB, and DEFINITELY not better OL or DL. The only difference in Q is the fact that yalls best athlete is your Q because you don’t have a true one.

crest has a lot on the line Friday night and this will be the biggest game Eddins has ever coached in. Just my opinion. KM has A LOT to lose and they will be on a mission as well. I think that it’s going to be a good game but I just think KM is to much to battle all night long with for crest.

LOL!!!! I am in disbelief. Some of you crest people PLEASE check on this man. I would say he has lost his mind but to be saying stuff like this, I don’t believe he ever had one. I was going to quote the first post, and then I read his next and thought about quoting it. Heck, then I seen the next one and they just kept getting better!

Don’t get me wrong crest is a lot better team than they were 5-6 weeks ago. KM is big, fast, physical and have definitely won all but one away game on grass fields. No way you have a wash at LB, no way you have a better QB, and DEFINITELY not better OL or DL. The only difference in Q is the fact that yalls best athlete is your Q because you don’t have a true one.

crest has a lot on the line Friday night and this will be the biggest game Eddins has ever coached in. Just my opinion. KM has A LOT to lose and they will be on a mission as well. I think that it’s going to be a good game but I just think KM is to much to battle all night long with for crest.
Eli is the best LB between the two teams, I don’t care about college offers. If TM2 lines up at QB then the QB edge goes to crest. Line play goes to Crest, just bigger and more physical. The film doesn’t lie.

Eli is the best LB between the two teams, I don’t care about college offers. If TM2 lines up at QB then the QB edge goes to crest. Line play goes to Crest, just bigger and more physical. The film doesn’t lie.
#33 is a heck of a high school player, no real experience at this level until this year. However you can’t tell me KM is not the favorite Friday

I am not going to sit and try to pick either team apart. This should be a competitive football game. Hopefully it can be a game both teams can look back on and say that was a hell of a game. This will all depend on which team shows up. If the KM team shows up that played Huss it may be a long night. And crest team that played Huss shows up it will be a long night. I hope the KM team that played Shelby shows up. But may the best team win. Hope to see good sportsmanship. And a competitive ballgame.

Lol big don’t mean nothing when you’re as soft as cotton. Has nothing to do with college offers though bud it’s about what I’ve seen in person.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT