ADVERTISEMENT

KM @ Crest

But kings mountain they favorite to win title huh they just lost again lmao I’m sorry but the crest team that beat havelock would have killed this kings mountain team by 30 I’m not impressed

giphy.gif

I predicted a crest victory!!! Congrats to you guys. This was a hard fought well deserved win. KM played hard but the play calling at the end was suspect imo ...but congrats crest. That was a great game.

Congrats to Crest on the Conference winning victory...A lot of heart...i i think KM should have kept pounding Brooks up the middle in the Redzone to have a chance on that final drive...Again Congrats....ITS PLAYOFF TIME !!

Wow what a game. Crow is served to me. Crest got it don when they had to and made one more defensive play than KM. Really shakes things up in the playoffs for KM.

Reactions: Lion Attack
So is it true that they drew straws BEFORE the game and km got the 3 seed no matter what the outcome ? That's bush league .

I’m still upset about Crest losing the one seed straw based on unsportsmanlike penalties after their pull.

Someone doesn't post on here during a 6 game winning streak and that makes them a fair weather fan? Lol. Good logic. Speaking of, are you a Shelby or Burns fan this week?

Yeah that is exactly what it means........ Heck this win will result in 10 new Crest posters tomorrow...And the others will make a valiant return as well

one the second question: Both since they both won....HA!!!!!!!

Eddins not going for two is probably going to cost him.

Not only not going for 2 but declining a penalty that would have moved them closer to go for 2, two times!

Then KM kicks it out of bounds and your going to get the ball at the 35 and he has them rekick it, and lose yards.

Clock management at the end of the half clock management on the last drive Crest had the ball snapping it with 20 seconds on the play clock.

Sometimes it looks like he out thinks himself.

On a note of what they done well. Idk what they changed at halftime but they made adjustments to the D and shut the KM running game down and done a great job with their passing game.

Great win for the chargers!

One more thing........

HYDRATE HYDRATE HYDRATE HYDRATE!

The one thing I didn’t understand was after KM run game was shut down at half...they finally got it going on that last drive. It was 3rd and 9 from the 10 and they throw it twice. I’d have ran it on third down after the way brooks moved the ball on that drive but that’s why I’m not a coach and just a fan

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT