ADVERTISEMENT

KM AT ASHBROOK

Wouldn't be shocked if it got moved, heard Ashbrook's field is mush. Huss and Crest got moved to SC on Saturday bc huss field is a swamp

Reactions: UNC91
I was wrong.... all these games are at S Cramer:
Friday, March 19
Stuart Cramer vs. North Gaston 7 p.m.

Saturday, March 20
Hickory at Forestview, 2 p.m.
Crest at Hunter Huss, 7 p.m.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
I hope Gaston County Schools is compensating Cramer for the wear and tear on their field. Shouldn’t punish Cramer because Huss and NG folks aren’t bright enough to maintain their field properly.

Reactions: burnsbulldogtweeter
I hope Gaston County Schools is compensating Cramer for the wear and tear on their field. Shouldn’t punish Cramer because Huss and NG folks aren’t bright enough to maintain their field properly.
Not really about maintenance atlease for huss the stadium was built over a dry creek bed years ago it has always had trouble draining hopefully this will push gaston county schools to find a package deal on all high schools getting turf. It would be cheaper to maintain through the years.

Not really about maintenance atlease for huss the stadium was built over a dry creek bed years ago it has always had trouble draining hopefully this will push gaston county schools to find a package deal on all high schools getting turf. It would be cheaper to maintain through the years.
Not gonna happen, the turf would be worth more than Huss and Ashbrook schools

Yeah Fisher won't even get Shelby a working scoreboard. We are using KM's old one that you can't read and doesn't work half the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT