ADVERTISEMENT

East Gaston 27 Ashbrook 0

That’s awesome man. EG being good is good for us all in this conference. I honestly expect a good game in a few weeks. Pulling for you guys every week minus one. lol

I was getting updates from this game and a friend of mine told me that Ashbrook just looks absolutely lost at times. That staff is struggling over there badly. Congrats EG! Postell has done a fantastic job turning that program in the right direction and getting the fan base excited about football again!

Reactions: BlueVols
I was getting updates from this game and a friend of mine told me that Ashbrook just looks absolutely lost at times. That staff is struggling over there badly. Congrats EG! Postell has done a fantastic job turning that program in the right direction and getting the fan base excited about football again!
Thanks for the props and I agree, Postell is doing a great job. As for Ashbrook, absolute train wreck. Size and speed everywhere. They are just fundamentally bad...fumbles. penalties, blocking, etc. But I can say, their run defense is pretty good.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT