ADVERTISEMENT

Kings Mountain @ Crest

By brief, you mean what he has changed every 6 hours right? Is it liquid diet only yet? I will wait for your response tomorrow when the nursing home gives you your web time.
Go hump your mom sister lover.
By brief, you mean what he has changed every 6 hours right? Is it liquid diet only yet? I will wait for your response tomorrow when the nursing home gives you your web time.
LOL. The thief. Go climb back on your Mom goat boy.

Go hump your mom sister lover.

LOL. The thief. Go climb back on your Mom goat boy.
You really are getting old. Dang man you replied to the same reply... and did it twice. Both replies pretty much meeeeaaaaannnt the same thing baahhhhhh. Sorry, mom won't shut up.

Will be a good game, but KM wins. I was at the Crest/Shelby game, Crest was only two long snaps from winning that game. Crest has a good team, but KM is better this year.

Reactions: shutdownD24
It might have something to do with the conference changing but didn't we play Kings Mountain at home last year also?

It might have something to do with the conference changing but didn't we play Kings Mountain at home last year also?
That seems very strange to me first they recruit our players and then they get back to back home games just does not seem right, but they are the MIGHTY CREST CHARGER.

When was the last time Kings Mountain won a conference? I know they already have at least at share of first. Also when was the last time KM beat Crest back to back years? Should be a great game tonight with a playoff atmosphere. Good luck to both teams

Conference 2008....and 1976-1979 KM won 4 straight....Then that ugly streak started after the 1998 win.

Barring any injuries, BOTH teams will come out of tonight's game better teams, heading into next week's first round.

Reactions: smashmouth5
Crest 24 KM 21. KM is more talented but the Chargers are the luckiest bunch around.

So it could be a three way tie for conference championship between Crest, KM and Ashbrook. Either way, congrats to Crest and KM JV's. Looks like KM is poised to be in the mix for conf championships for the next several years.

KM QB shredding Crest DB’s. Opening up running lanes. KM leads Crest 14-7. 1st Qtr

Crest coach inexplicably calls a run off tackle on third and 15 from the Kings Mountain 40. No faith in QB passing.

KM is a very well balanced team. Kick the FG to take 17-7 lead over Crest. 3:46 left to halftime

Crest gets back in the game with a 5 yard TD pass. 17-14 KM with 27 seconds til half. Great game so far. Very impressed with KM.

Mack breaks a 60 yard run. KM takes 24-14 lead. Crest offense have their hands full trying to keep up

KM defense stops Crest on 4th and 5. Lead Crest 31-14. Crest gets it right back on a KM fumble

Crest coach finding out those 1A plays don’t work too good against good 3A teams. Running up the middle on 3rd and 5 and 4th and 8 isn’t high percentage.

Crest D playing better keeping KM out of end zone last few possessions. End 3rd Qtr. 31-14 KM

Spoke too soon. KM QB Burns Crest DB’s for 2 Long gains. Have the ball inside Crest 10.

Congrats to KM they are they real deal! Crest SMH something is still missing on offense

Congrats KM....a very complete game . Best of luck in the playoff .

Congrats to Coach Lloyd and his staff. They manhandled Crest tonight. The KIngs Mountain quarterback was impressive throwing the Long ball tonight. Found the Crest weakness and exploited it. On to the playoffs.

Reactions: shutdownD24
Great overall game plan by the Mountaineers and great defensive adjustments after halftime to the qb read. Really good balance on offense. KM should make some noise in the playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT