ADVERTISEMENT

Kings Mountain @ Crest

Chose to go to this game because I figured the Shelby SP game would be a run away.

The turnover margin was a big difference in this one. The KM d line looked like they dominated up front all night. Congratulations to those kids for playing tough.

Overall the atmosphere was great. The only thing that soured the experience were the fans that shout at the coaches. Those are the ones that have no clue about football. If those folks had kids playing, I feel bad for the kids. One last takeaway, the “toys for tots” drive was a very good idea with the big crowd and hopefully they raised a bunch of toys! Good luck to both teams during the playoffs!

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
KM was definitely the better team. I still like this Crest team, and I really believe Crest will be a lot better next year, barring a lot of injuries.

Crest will hopefully make it to at least the 2nd round. Possibly even the third...KM will be a 2 seed...and I actually like KM...but if Catholic meets you then good luck, you'll need it. Best of luck in the playoffs.

Reactions: sasha_nc
On the KTC broadcast you can hear people yelling under the press box and the announcer at one point says "I'm going to turn down our crowd mic because of all the undefeated coaches we have sitting in the stands"

Lmao they were upset about the 4 different plays we run out of different formations lol

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Lmao they were upset about the 4 different plays we run out of different formations lol

I know we are all fans in the end, but those fans kill me. They truly believe they think they know what they are doing and all the coaches dont have a clue..glad we dont have any of those in Lawndale :) make some deep runs in the post season CC teams!

I know we are all fans in the end, but those fans kill me. They truly believe they think they know what they are doing and all the coaches dont have a clue..glad we dont have any of those in Lawndale :) make some deep runs in the post season CC teams!
Lmao I work with a few Burns Grad and they all no what Burns Need.

I heard fans screaming about constantly running up the middle and how Crest wasn't throwing the ball enough. But those kind of things are said at every game. I heard smart a$$ comments like "Just keep doing what your doing coach, cause it's working!"

I think everyone has to admit that this new conference is great and so much better than our last conference. I mean it's really well balanced, they're is no absolute clear favorite to win. Yes KM was picked to finish first but Burns and Ashbrook came extremely close to screwing that up. Forestview upsets Cramer who beat both Ashbrook and Huss handily! Burns takes down NOGA who pushed Hunter Huss into over time!!! This conference was crazy this year! I loved it.

And one more thing about the game!

Crest secondary got exposed big time! Literally those boys could not catch a break, those long deep pass burned every single safety and CB crest had...Waaaaay too late in the season to be getting burned that bad that many times in the secondary.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT