ADVERTISEMENT

KENDRE HARRISON RETURNS TO REIDSVILLE

If that is the complete conversation, that doesn't say much.

10:12 King: Are you back at Reidsville?
10:13 Harrison: No
10:13 King: OK rumors going around you are. Just wanted to check.

Russia, Russia,.....Russia

• Haha
Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
Mule ... please reveal your source
Give Mule time to find his teeth and hair and get them situated... Hes like Chopper, you gotta give em time to get moving about..

I hope he does return, will make when we beat em in November that much more special... LOL

Hoey in bound in 3....2.....1 or whenever Helga turns his PC on for him :)

Reidsville Coaching staff wondering who leaked the news to Mule and realizing his was actually correct "this time"

baby-girl-oh-no-v7ny5g8ptod56n0f.gif
Reidsville coaches probably the ones that told him lol

Any fool that reveals sources on a public message board will not have any sources very long.
That's true 😂. But it's ok not everyone can be me and scoop a story that a whole town didn't know 🤣🤣. Then be the person who pisses of mayberry and have them after u with pitchforks 🤣🤣. I think they were about to give Barney an extra bullet after that 🤣🤣

If this is true, the season will be boring for them with that cake walk schedule(post season included, till maybe 4th round)

Might as well let the 2nd string start a few games

He didn’t receive NIL! He’s returning to his homeschool! No 365 wait!!’ Agent 0 ,Dionte Neal,Jariel Cobb,Cam, J9! Wow! Kadence Pruitt gets to pass rush with 0 on the other side!!! Lord! We are fixing to put up ungodly numbers!
So if Sharpe or Jones decided to go back to Cummings or Williams they could suit up the next week

So if Sharpe or Jones decided to go back to Cummings or Williams they could suit up the next week
I believe so if they moved back. We had a west charlotte guy do that in 2006 - 2007 time frame. Went back and finished season at WC. But stuff has changed so idk nothing

I believe the NCHSAA still has a policy requiring ten days of practice prior to playing in a game. Does practice at a non-association school count?

We had this situation at Cuthbertson last year. Starting QB left and went to Charlotte Christian and then came back week 3. No acclamation period needed because already went through practice and games at private school. Only way the student athlete can return to public school and not have to sit out is if they are returning to their home school.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
Our receiver room isn't as deep as last year. Its cam and dre, with j9 getting touches as well. Jariel shoud still get his carries. This assuming he's coming back
After 3 games, CamRon Jones has 15 receptions for 231 yards and 4 TDs. J Sharpe has 12 for 81 yards and 2 TDs. Cobb has 7 receptions out of the backfield for 99 yards to go with 552 yards rushing.
QB Neal spreads it around with 7 guys having at least 2 receptions. Neal's passing stats are impressive: 41 of 53 (77 percent) for 442 yards and 6 TDs (with no picks).

Reactions: dogs79 and Ooooner
So basically some of yall owe ole Mule an apology cause he broke the news and
my man lied to Deana when she asked him....

Shame shame.... Welcome home big man, maybe Mule will change his mind about how lazy you were in the weight room
since you are returning home and he will be a fan again....

The funniest part of all is on facebook some of yalls people were saying he wasnt getting used right and their offense at that school was trash........ Yall some weird folks down there almost as bad as some of our fans... ha ha ha

AMD Basically said he wasnt playing tonight in their game and he wasnt hurt and rumor is hes returning to Reidsville...

So basically some of yall owe ole Mule an apology cause he broke the news and
my man lied to Deana when she asked him....

Shame shame.... Welcome home big man, maybe Mule will change his mind about how lazy you were in the weight room
since you are returning home and he will be a fan again....

The funniest part of all is on facebook some of yalls people were saying he wasnt getting used right and their offense at that school was trash........ Yall some weird folks down there almost as bad as some of our fans... ha ha ha

AMD Basically said he wasnt playing tonight in their game and he wasnt hurt and rumor is hes returning to Reidsville...
Lol I was able to screenshot a lot of it before the pop-up came on 🤣. Coach gave a political answer he knew he wasn't being honest when he said he was a humble kid 🤣🤣

Okay honest question here not trying to throw any shade. So he moves to Charlotte his parents lease an apartment or house. So they have quite a bit of money tied up in this especially if breaking a lease. And he hasn't received any money yet. And I take it all this is out of pocket on his parents ?? No housing stipend or financial benefits towards this ?

Okay honest question here not trying to throw any shade. So he moves to Charlotte his parents lease an apartment or house. So they have quite a bit of money tied up in this especially if breaking a lease. And he hasn't received any money yet. And I take it all this is out of pocket on his parents ?? No housing stipend or financial benefits towards this ?
I think he was staying with a teammate in Charlotte ... no apartment.

Reactions: nwguilford007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT