ADVERTISEMENT

KENDRE HARRISON RETURNS TO REIDSVILLE

Reidsville Coaching staff wondering who leaked the news to Mule and realizing his was actually correct "this time"

baby-girl-oh-no-v7ny5g8ptod56n0f.gif

• Haha
Reactions: FormerDog38
Football and basketball is going to get big time again
We’re already big time football 2A!!! We would win 2A without him! Dionte Neal and Cobb are too much! As I’ve said! But he’s coming back! I predicted it! PDAY has ISSUES with New guys they didn’t build up! Coach made several horrible comments while he was there! He’s a RAM!

Is this more of some of the fake news the liberals are posting? Lol
Kendre Harrison is coming home! He does not have to wait the 365 because he’s going back to Reidsville!!!! It’s set in stone! PD coach is to blame! When I said I guaranteed he would be with us after initial news said otherwise was a hesitation! I didn’t know the exacts! But his grades are GREAT! Great teammate! PD coach installing very little offense for him and giving their legacy guys the ball like Ravin who HC said “was best athlete on their team”….. you heard me right! They are not good! And Kendre received no NIL! He benefited them not the other way around! They can’t schedule private schools outside of NC! Can’t recruit international for basketball or football! Rabun Gap can! And competition? 1A-2A-3A mid tier are competing against that conference! Latin,Catholic, not the same, Weddington and Gap were the only teams top tier he would not play at Reidsville in football! But GAP is going to destroy PD!!! That coach had the transfer Athlete of a lifetime!!!! Sophomore Max Preps AOYs always are NFL-NBA-MLB bound, the company he’s in is Elite! My Reidsville boys are ranked 17th nationally basketball pre season #1 in NC!!! We’re not losing a single game next 2 years! But Basketball ironically is the kicker here! We woulda beat every SC WV VA state champ in the summer with Kendre! We went 1-3 and 1-1 with Cam! 6A B2B champs Woodside we lost by 9 without Cam and Dre! This is HISTORIC

Reactions: Crestuff
I guess I should have expressed it in a better way. I know Reidsville is really good in football and even basketball. But add Kendre to the list is going to make Reidsville even more big time in those sports.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT