ADVERTISEMENT

Just for Fun!

Wizard of the East

Jun 13, 2001
There are 16 football games Friday evening, (8) 2AA and (8) 2A. In these 16 games how many lower seeds are going to win? I feel there a good chance for a couple lower seeded teams to win. Just for fun everybody pick 1 upset in each division, Now don't anybody get their panties in a wad about it and try to be objective in fact lets say you can't pick a game that involves the team you follow. It'll be interesting to see what to look for. (since there's 2 schools of thought for the purpose of this exercise higher seed begin at #1 and lower seeds end at 16)

2A- #5 Wallace-Rose Hill (changed it I didn't realize WHR was a 5 and Beddingfield was a 4)
@AA- #6 West Craven

Last edited:
The only 2 games that I would bet on could happen would be a Shelby win over south point
Or a pisgah win over Franklin
But don't think either happen but their is a very good chance with these 4 teams
But best believe that their will be 2 winners;)

2A: #10 Greene Central over East Bladen
2AA #10 Patton over #2 Hibriten

Patton just doesn't have the manpower to play with Hibriten. They should take Patton by at least 3 scores and only lose if they turn it over more than 4 times. Of course anything can happen and that's why they play the game. Good luck to your Red Raiders tonight.

Patton just doesn't have the manpower to play with Hibriten. They should take Patton by at least 3 scores and only lose if they turn it over more than 4 times. Of course anything can happen and that's why they play the game. Good luck to your Red Raiders tonight.

Thanks, Cheerduck for the best wishes. We have poked the bear pretty hard this week so it should be a good game. As for the Patton'Hibriten game, I didn't expect Patton to do it: I couldn't think who else was most likely to be upset.

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT