ADVERTISEMENT

Jacksonville vs West Carteret

Here is a team that always seem to play us real tough. Just can’t put my finger on it. We better come out and play defense that’s for sure. They always have a couple of playmakers. Must eliminate the big plays. Should be a decent game.

Yeah after watching WC play us... This won't be one if those years they give yall problems lol. Im done looking at games till the 9th when Jville and Havelock play, the rest of this season is prep for that game lol

Reactions: UNC91
Dont hype up WC. They below avg at best, come on sandbagger.

JHS loses. Had some chances, but got beat by a team that wanted it more. Really would like to have that last pass back, it is what it is.

Congratulations West Carteret kids and coaching staff! You deserve to win tonight! Cards you better figure out something on the defensive end. Mark my words and everyone knows I am all things Cards! If you don’t figure out defensively what’s going on that QB White Oak has will have a field day on you. That kid is no shit legit just plays on a bad team. Legit D1 prospect. Even though you had the game won how that touchdown was dropped with nobody around we will never know. Again no excuses West has Jacksonville’s number. No matter what every year we play them that team plays us really tough. Congratulations! Cards better get it together. Swansboro might give us fits also. I have no idea what’s going on with this defense.smh

Yea, swansboro and white oak both can throw it, we better tighten up. We mentioned in an early thread about West, and how they give us fits. To me it comes down to assignment football on D, and we just aren't that disciplined out there. Let's rebound and get it going.

Sumbody gotta get fired!!! No excuse for this smh
Well you can’t turn the over deep in a teams territory like that and expect good things to happen. We showed a little something by coming back. Had the game won how the kid drop that touchdown with nobody near him on a busted ply Again nobody knows. West kids played their tails off. Our kids might just have came into this one a little to over confident. Congratulations to West and their kids! Absolutely no excuses at all for that. The kid from White Oak will have a field day against us if we don’t figure out the defense real fast.

• Haha
Yea, swansboro and white oak both can throw it, we better tighten up. We mentioned in an early thread about West, and how they give us fits. To me it comes down to assignment football on D, and we just aren't that disciplined out there. Let's rebound and get it going.
Well maybe they will listen to us from now on. I love my Cards but will call BS when they ply horrible. I will never abandon them but will get on them and never make excuses for them. Tonight lack of discipline on the defensive end.

• Haha
I'm not buying the whole WC gives us fits bit, there is a reason behind it, it has to be!!! Jville has entirely too many athletes, we scored damn near EVERYTIME we touched the ball against them, u guys have just as much speed as us, no excuse. White oak can not throw the ball, they still run the same 3 plays they been running for years, we famn near had 50 in the 1st 2nite smh. Sumthing is going on in

Like I said in a previous post, i have an opinion about our inability to play up to our potential, but I keep it to myself. I once coached a t ball team, we didn't even take score. That's the extent of my coaching career so I try not to be judgemental.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and easy252
Like I said in a previous post, i have an opinion about our inability to play up to our potential, but I keep it to myself. I once coached a t ball team, we didn't even take score. That's the extent of my coaching career so I try not to be judgemental.
Understand im in no way tryna disrespect yall program, I just look 4ward to the end of year battle every year for the conf. This loss to WC pretty much gave it to us. I had high hopes of us both being undefeated on April 9th

Time out WC best Jacksonville the same WC team i saw last week down by 29 in the first qtr to HHS. Ok good job WC way to bounce back. I guess HHS will not get a game until the playoffs oh well

I'm not buying the whole WC gives us fits bit, there is a reason behind it, it has to be!!! Jville has entirely too many athletes, we scored damn near EVERYTIME we touched the ball against them, u guys have just as much speed as us, no excuse. White oak can not throw the ball, they still run the same 3 plays they been running for years, we famn near had 50 in the 1st 2nite smh. Sumthing is going on in

These guys make stuff up and make themselves believe it. Lol WC is terrible, never had JHS number lol come on man. I thought I had heard it all. JHS is horrible this year, coach will be gone in a few weeks. It's a sideshow over there at JHS.
White oak is horrible this year as well. Stop the hype train. Lol

These guys make stuff up and make themselves believe it. Lol WC is terrible, never had JHS number lol come on man. I thought I had heard it all. JHS is horrible this year, coach will be gone in a few weeks. It's a sideshow over there at JHS.
White oak is horrible this year as well. Stop the hype train. Lol
Here comes this guy.. smh. We hear ya man. Mr We will best Croatan by 50. I guess you get to come out and beat your chest now because you know the rest of the season you get to play a JV schedule. Go to the 2A boards. Go root for your team. Nobody over here is trying to listen to your negative BS.

Here comes this guy.. smh. We hear ya man. Mr We will best Croatan by 50. I guess you get to come out and beat your chest now because you know the rest of the season you get to play a JV schedule. Go to the 2A boards. Go root for your team. Nobody over here is trying to listen to your negative BS.
You might wanna worry about East Carteret and Richlands it seems. I mean you played one actual decent team and you lost. Stop concerning yourself on what’s going on here at Jacksonville and worry about your stallions.

You might wanna worry about East Carteret and Richlands it seems. I mean you played one actual decent team and you lost. Stop concerning yourself on what’s going on here at Jacksonville and worry about your stallions.

Lol I'll worry about whoever I want hype man. JHS is horrible, recruiting onslow co won't happen anymore lol the wheels have fallen off at JHS its okay, them 1-10 seasons ain't to far off lol. Again swo has the third highest winning percentage in the entire state, not much I need to worry about lol....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT