ADVERTISEMENT

Jacksonville vs Terry Sanford

footballoholic32

Jul 16, 2012
Don't know much about this team. Seeing that they have won allot and are in the second rd says that they are pretty good. Hopefully the Cards can stay with them. So what do y'all think?

Think Jacksonville will take it but TS cannot be overlooked. The QB and His Brother at WR make for a great combo. Rest of team seems to coming along. They are hot and cold. I have seen them lays pure eggs but also seen them play really strong. If Jacksonville scores a lot early then its done, if not it could be a nail biter. I would say Jacksonville by 3 tds at least.

Saw them in their opener and came away impressed with twin connection at Qb and Wr. They had nice players but looked average at others.

TS has a very good running back as well and they were able to get him going last week. They play in a tough conference as well. Jacksonville is battle tested and should win this game, but it will be close and won't be surprised if TS wins. Better stop that QB/WR duo.

Yes he knows his football. The Cards will be ready to play against anyone they face. Should be a good game.
I am being bias with my predictions a little because I'm tired of them talking crap about our conference lol but i still feel like u guys will win you guys have to much speed but it does depend on the zebras too because they can make any team lose lol

Reactions: Otis4411
They can talk scrap about the Coastal Conference all they want. But whoever represents the East will have to go through two very good Coastal conference teams to get there. They might get one of us but not both..lol

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
TS plays defense and they are in a good conference as well as Jax. I actually think their conference is stronger top to bottom than the coastal. Only two teams in the that conference are still playing this week if I recall, being Jax and Havelock. Whereas Cape Fear, EE Smith, and TS are still playing this week, and a non conference opponent in Cleveland. I think this will be a good game and won't be surprised if TS wins. We shall see.

TS plays defense and they are in a good conference as well as Jax. I actually think their conference is stronger top to bottom than the coastal. Only two teams in the that conference are still playing this week if I recall, being Jax and Havelock. Whereas Cape Fear, EE Smith, and TS are still playing this week, and a non conference opponent in Cleveland. I think this will be a good game and won't be surprised if TS wins. We shall see.

Our non conference east Dublin Wallace and west craven are still playing

And if they play defense why is it both havelock and Jacksonville both score way more points than both these teams and still give up less on the whole season? Doesn't make sense

Well East Duplin, SWO, still playing. I mean 4 out of 6 teams in our conference made the playoffs. We will see tomorrow night just how weak the Coastal conference is I guess. All I can say is that TS had better have their track shoes on. They are about to see a bunch of fast athletes all over the field who just keep coming at you for 4qts. A pace that more then likely they have not witnessed all year. I watched film of a couple of games that not so mobile QB will not have allot of time to find his brother down the field to throw the ball to allot. Cards defensive line ...well those are some big boys who can run. The one running back that they have is decent. He had better like allot contact because defensively the Cards defenders get to you real fast and with allot of attitude. Offensively they had better be ready to stop not 1 or 2 but 3 running backs who every time they touch the ball it could be 6. A QB who well one miss assignment he is gone. 3 receivers who pretty much its thrown near them they come down with it. So I am not saying that TS can't win or won't win. But trust and believe it will take their beat game of the year. I know that they are pretty decent team they have not won 10 games for nothing. But the Cards are pretty legit.

And if they play defense why is it both havelock and Jacksonville both score way more points than both these teams and still give up less on the whole season? Doesn't make sense
Because Havelock and Jax play in a weaker conference overall. They have not been challenged in conference the way TS has been this year, in conference.

Because Havelock and Jax play in a weaker conference overall. They have not been challenged in conference the way TS has been this year, in conference.

Those other teams wont be playing. You'll find that Havelock and Jacksonville are 2 closely matched teams that are very good. They can beat anybody on any given night.

Lol...we will see.
Those other teams wont be playing. You'll find that Havelock and Jacksonville are 2 closely matched teams that are very good. They can beat anybody on any given night.
Don't worry Otis in less then 24 hours from now he will see.

You do realize both havelock and Jacksonville is basically 1-2 plays away from being undefeated

Jacksonville lost to east Dublin on a last second field goal and they lost to us on a 4th down conversion

Havelock lost to Wallace having multiple chances to win after being down 26-7 because of intentional grounding pentalies and Wallace ran the ball almost 60 times that game to keep the ball from our offense and the final was 26-21 lol but whatever u say

Either one of us could easily have been undefeated and the other with 1 lost

You do realize both havelock and Jacksonville is basically 1-2 plays away from being undefeated

Jacksonville lost to east Dublin on a last second field goal and they lost to us on a 4th down conversion

Havelock lost to Wallace having multiple chances to win after being down 26-7 because of intentional grounding pentalies and Wallace ran the ball almost 60 times that game to keep the ball from our offense and the final was 26-21 lol but whatever u say

Either one of us could easily have been undefeated and the other with 1 lost
Itsjust my friend they will find out. Like I said someone will have to see see either Havelock or Jacksonville in the eastern final or it will be what it most likely will be in the eastern final. Rams and Cards in the rematch.

Whoever the West brings they will have to play one hell of a ballgame to beat either team. I see that they are trying to just give the title to the West before the game is played. They had just better hope that they don't see either one of these teams. But we both have to just try and be 1-0 for the next 3 week's and show them what the coastal is all about...and Eastern football that they talk so badly about.

Well. I guess we should just "Crown their a**". No need to play the games, go ahead and schedule the Jax vs. Havelock rematch. And Havelock wins again...

Good job terry u blew the game lmaoooooo

And cards I can't believe y'all let them come back being up 28-14 at half
Sounds like it was a good game. Guess Terry Sanford wasn't that bad. Good luck to Jax. Should be a barn burner if they meet up with Havelock again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT