ADVERTISEMENT

Jacksonville vs East Duplin

footballtruth101

May 8, 2013
Should be another classic between two solid teams. Can’t really call this one. Nothing but respect for the Panthers program. Cards had better come to play.

Jville in a close one. Speed wins out. "Truth", how are northside jville looking? We come there Friday with a suspect defense?

Jville in a close one. Speed wins out. "Truth", how are northside jville looking? We come there Friday with a suspect defense?
Well they have a talented back in the Anderson kid. Can flat out fly and real shifty. If your defense is real suspect and can’t tackle he will go for 200 on you. Overall they lost allot to graduation. They are well coached and got some hard nosed kids who have heart. Supposed to be a rebuilding year for them. You can’t really judge them based off their win of Jones Sr. After Friday everyone will know more.

Reactions: Jeff_spicolli
Jacksonville is crazy athletic! It may be very rough on ED but I know The coaches will have the Panthers ready to play their best come Friday.

Reactions: Swo_05
Should be a good one. Will prepare this young panthers team for later in the year. Jacksonville has a very talented team.

I am so ready for this game! The atmosphere will be great and the weather looks good. I know the Cards have speed everywhere but the Panthers will fight them tooth and nail! It’s football season y’all!!!

Reactions: dogs79
How many Jville fans post here? I haven’t seen many. Not much talk about this game at all. I believe this is one of the better matchups in the east this week and seems everyone is being very reserved. I know Jacksonville is chomping at the bit for payback from last year but no one is saying anything! Seems there is more concern than excitement.:confused: ED 31 Jville 28

I have nothing but respect for Jville. They are a very tough team and most would say they should win easily. I just believe in the Panthers at home. I agree we should keep the series going! Is it game time yet??

At North Davidson. All kidding aside East Duplin were excellent hosts last year and met some really nice folks down there.

I was there last year. That is when I saw their entrance. I went to see Chris Dunn. That was a good game too. Shame anyone had to lose.

Truth you sir are a class act. On paper Jville should win easily but you continually give props to the Panthers. I believe the game will be great! I know both teams will give everything they’ve got to win. So ready for the game!!

"Truth", i will be in your neck of the woods tomorrow night at Northside Jacksonville. Heard today they scored something like six touchdowns in the first quarter last week. We may be in trouble again this week.

Yes the future is bright for awhile for Jacksonville. Their JV program have only dropped like two games a year for the past like 4 years.

Well that means those two military towns will be battling it out for a while HHS JV have only lost 1 game in the last 10 season great football for a long time.

35-21 Cards Final. East Duplin is a solid football team and will go deep in the playoffs. # 8 is no shit legit! Great game Panthers are for real. Jacksonville speed kills just way to many athletes all over the field. Good luck the rest of the year Panthers.

Reactions: E.D. JUNGLECAT
Jacksonville has an excellent team. Speed and size everywhere. Pleased with the panthers kept fighting. Should be jess fine as the year goes on. Good luck to the Cards should make a deep run.

At the game tonight - no quit on behalf of the Panthers! Good job players and coaches. Hard nose, country boys! I expect them to go deep in the playoffs. Number 8 was a man tonight. JHS played well enough to win but too many mistakes and negative plays. Good to see #4 playing tonight after missing most of the 1st game. On to Laney.

Question for you Jacksonville guys. How long has Northside jville been open? They have a nice stadium and field. I was shocked by how close they were to Jacksonville High. Im assuming when they opened they really took a lot of the student body at Jacksonville.

Question for you Jacksonville guys. How long has Northside jville been open? They have a nice stadium and field. I was shocked by how close they were to Jacksonville High. Im assuming when they opened they really took a lot of the student body at Jacksonville.
Jeff, they opened up in 2004. I think they took about 500 from Jacksonville and 300 from White Oak.

Man, they have some athletes. When I was at Hanover we were the two powerhouses in the old mideastern 4A. I was wondering why yall went down to 3.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT