ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Britt @ Scotland County

scotswin

Sep 16, 2003
Laurinburg, NC
The Buccaneers travel to Laurinburg to close out the regular season for both teams.
Britt coming off an impressive win over a favored 71st and Scotland a good showing
at Richmond County. Important game for both teams in trying to sure up a playoff spot.
Expecting a close tight low scoring game with the home team squeaking out a win.
Scots 16-14, maybe OT.

Lets see

Scotland lost to 71st 21-6
Jack Britt Won against 71st 23-21

Lets reverse that first score and subtract
23 - 21
- 6 - 21
17 - 0 Jack Britt

Mr. BenBADD please get second eyes on this and check my mathematician

Ill follow your lead s2v....
Britt 15-14 over Lumberton
--Scotland 40-0 over Lumberton

Britt 20-10 over Swett
--Scotland 34-11 over Swett

I don't need anyone to second that..

LOL. unofficial prediction,taking all that math into consideration, I've come up with a premature conclusion of 20-14 Scotland over J.Britt at Pate Stadium. This prediction is subject to change between today and Friday. n absolute and final prediction by Thursday night. LOL GO SCOTS.

Scotland has this game circled on their calendars as a must win. I see the Scots coming out strong and taking the W 28-14

is this senior night for the Scots?? I think Jack Britts front seven is the strongest group in the conference and they show it against the scots. JBs corners have stepped up tremendously against 71st......Jack Britt wins 21-13 stuff smiley and the run game for the Scots.

I will say this tho......If bailey gets smart and uses 15 and 5 in a speed option then its a different scenario. Havent seen it much this season.

I'm gonna say this.. I have to agree with Bronco... not to make anyone mad or nothing...but that #5 ran all through us .back to back to back...we knew he was coming and still the guy kept going. I think he learned some things from zamir.. and they found a pretty good quarterback too. Stop #5 and they got a chance. If he runs like he did against Richmond that's gonna be a barnburner. Scotland 20-14.

WIN
Scots go to the playoffs

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I do own a magic 8 ball. Truthfully I think y'all can ride #5 for a deep run in the playoffs probably deeper than us.

I do own a magic 8 ball. Truthfully I think y'all can ride #5 for a deep run in the playoffs probably deeper than us.
I’ve been saying all week that the #1 seed in the 4AA West is going to be punished for being the top team, having to go through possibly Hough and Vance before the regional finals is crazy. #2 seed is tough, but not like MC.

I’ve been saying all week that the #1 seed in the 4AA West is going to be punished for being the top team, having to go through possibly Hough and Vance before the regional finals is crazy. #2 seed is tough, but not like MC.
You would rather see Hough than Vance. Hough not as tough as billed.

You would rather see Hough than Vance. Hough not as tough as billed.

True, but then you have Vance next. I’d rather have West Forsyth/Reagan, and then a So. Meck or SW 4A team. I’ll tell you what, though. Providence could pull off the upset in round 1.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT