ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official - National TV Opener Approved

Now that we have most of the information gathered(I hope). What time does everyone really need to arrive to get a great seat....

If they played on Thursday I think the crowd would be much better. Playing on Friday with all the other schools opening that night will cut into the crowd. Doutbful you have any issues getting a seat.

If they played on Thursday I think the crowd would be much better. Playing on Friday with all the other schools opening that night will cut into the crowd. Doutbful you have any issues getting a seat.
Knotts said it will be a full house

Knotts said it will be a full house

Semantics. I have been to many games that were “packed” but there was plenty of space if people would move over instead of leaving a half of space or full space between each other.

Attended over a dozen DF games and I feel confident this crowd will be no larger than the biggest crowds for Byrnes, Fort D, Lexington, or Irmo.

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
Also....its on TV. Casual fan can either watch it or tape it and watch it after he or she watches their own favorite team.

The biggest game of the season
Heck the biggest game possibly for Mallard Creek
and people are going to watch it on ESPN2 instead of going in Person?

This is like saying
Cindy Crawford is coming to your bedroom at your nearest Holiday Inn
The biggest gig in your life
But since she will be LIVE on Good Morning America you will watch it on your 80" television?

Im out. Ive been invited to get a Firehouse Sub......

The biggest game of the season
Heck the biggest game possibly for Mallard Creek
and people are going to watch it on ESPN2 instead of going in Person?

This is like saying
Cindy Crawford is coming to your bedroom at your nearest Holiday Inn
The biggest gig in your life
But since she will be LIVE on Good Morning America you will watch it on your 80" television?

Im out. Ive been invited to get a Firehouse Sub......

Why don't you just invite all the different people you've been on NCPREP'S. That should feel up an entire section.

Stated goals of the program.

1- State title
2- Kids in college for free.

This is a non-conf game in Aug. Fun game, huge challenge....not even close to biggest game.

Stated goals of the program.

1- State title
2- Kids in college for free.

This is a non-conf game in Aug. Fun game, huge challenge....not even close to biggest game.
If yall win in South Carolina: Ya'll would want to claim a spot on the cover of Peoples Magazine with the Queen of England and Oprah

But if you lose: then you can say it was not Mallard Creeks goal to win. It was just a fun Game. It was just a warm up test game. It was just a game to see where we stand. Just a Big Dancing Jamboree. It was just that....a game

Yall need to get rid of that "im too cool with sunglasses inside" attitude

Last edited:
Reactions: CURRY2WOODYR80
Have no idea who " Ya'll " is but the great thing about me is you can go back 6 years and look at my posts. Show me the one where I made the first game of any season the biggest. Unlike yourself who gets banned every year and has to create new identities .

Dutch Fork would be a big win but the biggest wins will always be the ones where if you lose the season is done. Win or lose at DF we will play Butler next Friday.

Creek plays big match ups every year in week one. This year is mo different.

Have no idea who " Ya'll " is but the great thing about me is you can go back 6 years and look at my posts. Show me the one where I made the first game of any season the biggest. Unlike yourself who gets banned every year and has to create new identities .

Dutch Fork would be a big win but the biggest wins will always be the ones where if you lose the season is done. Win or lose at DF we will play Butler next Friday.

Creek plays big match ups every year in week one. This year is mo different.
All that just to say that youre not sure about Mallard Creek winning this one. All this just to say you do not have enough credibility in the team to win. All this just to write down that you are full of excuses

Listen, when you are as loyal as you are and something(like Mallard Creek) becomes important to you - you will show up. If not, you will forever be full of excuses after excuses

You can blow smoke on someones campfire and tell them its a low cloud, but youre not going to blow smoke in my face and fog up my vision.

I see right through your words.......Mallard Creek will lose(thats what youre saying but yet youre not brave enough to say it)

This year is the biggest and most important match up since Mallard Creek was founded. All Eyes On You. Talk that talk now -lose- and everyone will remember you

Last edited:
All that just to say that youre not sure about Mallard Creek winning this one. All this just to say you do not have enough credibility in the team to win. All this just to write down that you are full of excuses

Listen, when you are as loyal as you are and something(like Mallard Creek) becomes important to you - you will show up. If not, you will forever be full of excuses after excuses

You can blow smoke on someones campfire and tell them its a low cloud, but youre not going to blow smoke in my face and fog up my vision.

I see right through your words.......Mallard Creek will lose(thats what youre saying but yet youre not brave enough to say it)

This year is the biggest and most important match up since Mallard Creek was founded. All Eyes On You. Talk that talk now -lose- and everyone will remember you

Blah! Blah! You're obsessed with Mallard Creek. :)

Nope....think they will win. Just dont consider it the ultimate goal. Dont care if they beat Clemson on 8/23 it's just the first win. The most important is in December.

Nice try though...

Blue and Gold I will have 2 disagree with U's on that statement and agree with Viper12 .U's try 2 tell St.Thomas Aquinas that's traveling all the way too Concord California 2 play De la Salle that not the biggest game they have play and it's Prime Time on ESPN2 . Just like D Generation X says if you ain't down with that then QUACK QUACK

Blue and Gold I will have 2 disagree with U's on that statement and agree with Viper12 .U's try 2 tell St.Thomas Aquinas that's traveling all the way too Concord California 2 play De la Salle that not the biggest game they have play and it's Prime Time on ESPN2 . Just like D Generation X says if you ain't down with that then QUACK QUACK

St. Thomas Aquinas played Power House Dematha on ESPN 2 last year which they won. Their big game was against Lakeland Fl in the playoffs which they lost. I can assure you the coaching staff would trade the ESPN game for a Championship all day. The big picture is winning State Championships.

Let (Dissociative identity disorder) Viper keep being a cheerleader and let the Football guys talk football. :)

Last edited:
STA'S program and funding entirely different than Mallard Creek. STA should be competing with the Gormans, IMG and Dematha's of the world. Mallard Creek is a public school program in Mecklenburg county. Facilities and coaching at STA is a different animal.

Palmieri is gonna find the very best competition he can play within the financial constraints of his school. The goal is to play the best, win rings and put kids in college for free.

Year in year out they play the toughest schedule in the state. This year is no different.

STA'S program and funding entirely different than Mallard Creek. STA should be competing with the Gormans, IMG and Dematha's of the world. Mallard Creek is a public school program in Mecklenburg county. Facilities and coaching at STA is a different animal.

Palmieri is gonna find the very best competition he can play within the financial constraints of his school. The goal is to play the best, win rings and put kids in college for free.

Year in year out they play the toughest schedule in the state. This year is no different.

No different with preparing for the seaaon either. MC did some local 7v7 work but also went to Hoover, Alabama to get work in against some insanely talented teams.

No different with preparing for the seaaon either. MC did some local 7v7 work but also went to Hoover, Alabama to get work in against some insanely talented teams.

The Hoover trip is as much about team bonding as it is about football. Yes, it's a talented field but there is something you gain in 16 hours on the road and a two night stay. The kids are fortunate they get the opportunity. Sets the tone for August 1st.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT