ADVERTISEMENT

I'm in good company here on the Outside Looking In !!

SWO-#1

Aug 28, 2002
Welcome to the bottom of the pile ...... NorthEastern, St. Pauls, Reidsville, and Maiden. Some mighty fine teams and posters. We got 3 seats empty and can be had for a couple bad games next Friday, and one the following Saturday. I got here early in the playoffs and its a fine show.

Welcome to the bottom of the pile ...... NorthEastern, St. Pauls, Reidsville, and Maiden. Some mighty fine teams and posters. We got 3 seats empty and can be had for a couple bad games next Friday, and one the following Saturday. I got here early in the playoffs and its a fine show.
Lol

Classic post! I’m loving that!…move over…I got shotgun!❤️

They're in the top middle, while you're at the bottom middle of the pile.

Reactions: SWO-#1
Hey it's football and at the end only one team is Left standing and we are young and achieve expectations we was not suppose to win 12 games but we did this was not one of our best teams but they made it work... like I said earlier in a post if you don't study and you get out coached you will lose to anyone.... point blank

They're in the top middle, while you're at the bottom middle of the pile.
I think you're giving us a little to much credit there Chopper. We had our faces in the dirt from the get-go this season. Well down the pile. But a pile of $&!T is a pile of $&!T and the whole thing smells the same ..... o_O We will arise .... all you turds above us move over, or down as the case may be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT