ADVERTISEMENT

IF ? North Stokes gets A Coach .

Thanks Deana & Sportsnut for putting up with me. I could have beed bared many,many times for standing my ground to firmly. Also took it to far on Bishop posters when I felt I was in the right. You were formative adviservitives but who was right is still out there. I say I was right and I know you feel you were.Stalemate in each of our eyes. But I was right :D LOL ;)

Guess I will be called crazy and a child for the above posts but just talking from my heart. No longer a fan of any school , pushed away......

Last edited:
Dude, you are taking a thread about North Stokes, Frank Sessoms, and Alleghany and made it all about you. What the heck. I get excited to see what's been posted and all I see is you having s pity party by yourself. Just start a new thread about how sad you are! Geez

Reactions: ESOD and Fargo2017
Dude, you are taking a thread about North Stokes, Frank Sessoms, and Alleghany and made it all about you. What the heck. I get excited to see what's been posted and all I see is you having s pity party by yourself. Just start a new thread about how sad you are! Geez
I started this thread and if you go back and read my post that I had what was some good questions and some idiot made some smart a$$ remarks about my questions that I am still yet wondering why he sad what he did. Tired comments like yours. GO BACK AND READ MY COMMENTS and tell me what I said that deserved the crappy remarks..If I put people down like I get put down for no reason back at the first of the thread then I have seen others go balistic and I ignored him. READ what was said and tell me if it would not make you mad. And Geez right back at you and the other 2 that downed me. I can't comment without being ignored ,given smart A$$ remarks or what ever.I try my best not to start anything with others but I get tired of a few idiots wanting to make a name for there selves when they have only in your case have 33 messages posted in a couple years. I have 4,566 in 10 years and most have been posting all scores in football season and what I can find in basketball season for 3 area conferences in Surry Stokes,Yadkin,Wilkes and Alleghany Counties.
People like you make me wander why I would waist my time spending 3 hours on Friday night giving everyone a one stop thread to see scores updated live every time someone scores. What have you done other then posted messages for NCPrep. I try and help NCPrep and stay away from posting negitive post till I feel like all people want to see are my scores for around 15 to 18 teams. I see a lot of bull crap I could make smart A$$ remarks on but ignore them now unlike I used to. So yes I have got pissed off and after I have enough I let it be known. So why not go back and read this from the start instead of seeing someone last remarks and deciding you are going to put the old man down . I made an apology and you put me down for it ..... ????????????

Last edited:
Reactions: Be_A_Dog
I started this thread and if you go back and read my post that I had what was some good questions anf some idiot made some smart a$$ remarks about my questions that I am still yet wondering why he sad what he did. Tired comments like yours. GO BACK AND READ MY COMMENTS and tell me what I said that deserved the crappy remarks..If I put people down like I get put down for no reason back at the first of the thread then I have seen others go balistic and I ignored him. READ what was said and tell me if it would not make you mad. And Geez right back at you.

For someone that complains about being called names, you sure like to call people names. When are you going to stick to your guns, and quit posting? You've said that at least 15 times. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Grow up.

Why do you want to keep pushing my buttons. Talk about FOOTBALL and leave me the hell alone. I know you are not an idiot so stop acting like one. Don't you have something else to talk about instead of putting me down. Yes I get sick of it and say I say i will quit posting but I like being on here and I like posting the scores but a couple of you have push this out of me..

Reactions: Illuminati704
Deana ,can you handle the scores this year. I only do it to help you but some don't understand or know my health problems. Most do I think and have ignored me but I can't take this bull from this 2 or 3 disrespectful people that have nothing else to talk about so they want to give me a rough time.... I gave an apology and seems it just brought out more hostility toward me.I just try to be a part of the thread and get 2 DA remarks from some new guy,Thunder_struck871 when the thread first started that I ignored . All I can say is they will be my age some day and I pray they don't have the bad health I have.Everyone can't wait for football and have not a lot to talk about and we all are saying things we should not say but apologize for what you say and get put down for that ,what is wrong with people ? Oh well I have health problems and maybe should just try and ignore them. Once again can ya'll accept my apology for not being young and healthy as most of you. Ypu will probably still love high school football when you get my age and you will get what I am getting and feel the way I do over it.

Last edited:
For someone that complains about being called names, you sure like to call people names. When are you going to stick to your guns, and quit posting? You've said that at least 15 times. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Grow up.
I have been growing up for 67 years ,what is your excuse for being a disrespectful butt hole.Does it make you feel like a man being that way. You are far from a man , you are still the bully you probably were in school ......To be honest I have always respected your posts but now you show your true colors.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Heard that Sessoms had a good turnout at his meet and greet Tuesday. He stressed the importance of the community getting behind the football program. Hope he can get the middle school and little league running his stuff. Maybe someone who was there could elaborate.... wonder if he mentioned anything about transfers or maybe that was implied with the whole support from the community.

Not a lot of pride and loyalty in communities like it used to be. Kids jump ship and go to where the best teams are now. Back in the day it meant something to try an pull an upset. Might as well end HS athletics and have glorified AAU teams in all sports.

tough situation for Vikes; if not mistaken those 2 are part of a travel basketball team that's been together for some time and will now play together at a neighboring school; odd that Stokes Co. releases those 2 but tells others "no way" ...O well
Don't worry Bareman, I believe your 2 have been approved too.

Only one fb player that I've heard about has shown up so far for us.

Idk about the basketball players, the kid that I know lived here till a couple years ago then moved to Stokes county. Good kid, hard worker and great family. Glad to have him as part of the Cardinal family

Idk about the basketball players, the kid that I know lived here till a couple years ago then moved to Stokes county. Good kid, hard worker and great family. Glad to have him as part of the Cardinal family
If you say so, but a zip code lesson about stokes, pilot mountain zip code runs about 6 miles deep in the county, mount airy zip code has a little section in the northwest area and Westfield runs about a mile from Danbury.

That kinda stuff is old news up there 06. Kids swap between North Surry and ma with no problems, so someone coming from another county with the new transfer rule ain't a big deal. I hate it for the school but these kids and parents feel like they've been jerked around for a couple years and just want to go somewhere else. I'm a Cardinal till I die, but lean years for so long test the loyalty to the program.

Aren't the kids wanting to transfer to ES rising sophomores? They won 2 JV games, but were competitive looking back at scores. The kids were protected by keeping them on JV according to the paper. For a young group they were successful in basketball with 12 or so JV wins, and as freshmen they were part of JV and Varsiry action. On top of that one of the kids played baseball on a team that went to the fourth round (best finish of any NW1A team). It doesn't seem like the year was that bad for the kids wanting to transfer.

From the outside looking in I would say someone has been in their ears (AAU coaches?) and/or the kids have been brainwashed by their disgruntled parents

I don't know the whole story but maybe putting what I've heard on here will bring more truth out.

That kinda stuff is old news up there 06. Kids swap between North Surry and ma with no problems, so someone coming from another county with the new transfer rule ain't a big deal. I hate it for the school but these kids and parents feel like they've been jerked around for a couple years and just want to go somewhere else. I'm a Cardinal till I die, but lean years for so long test the loyalty to the program.
its easy to say when you are the recipients of the top athletes. If they were coming this way, I would take take the same position as you. Send a few top athletes this way and then we would see if the tune of "it's not that big a deal" stays the same. I'm betting not.

And they havent been jerked around. Two years ago north won six games and a playoff berth. And last year due to the senior and junior classes not being big in participation is the reason it folded.

And said transfer didn't even play football at all last year, so that must of really been a heck off a jerking to feel it sitting around the living room every evening/night last fall.

We're going to be ok without any transfers. Not getting into a back and forth over something neither of us can control. People can choose where they go to school and get an education. If the parents make that decision based off of a win/loss record in any sport, in my humble opinion that is sad.

Aren't the kids wanting to transfer to ES rising sophomores? They won 2 JV games, but were competitive looking back at scores. The kids were protected by keeping them on JV according to the paper. For a young group they were successful in basketball with 12 or so JV wins, and as freshmen they were part of JV and Varsiry action. On top of that one of the kids played baseball on a team that went to the fourth round (best finish of any NW1A team). It doesn't seem like the year was that bad for the kids wanting to transfer.

From the outside looking in I would say someone has been in their ears (AAU coaches?) and/or the kids have been brainwashed by their disgruntled parents

I don't know the whole story but maybe putting what I've heard on here will bring more truth out.
I'm sure that's a huge percentage. Heck the 12 wins with basketball happened with a freshman permantly moved up to varsity all season, another sophomore moved up mid season and the varsity had an all conference sophomore leading the conference in scoring.

We're going to be ok without any transfers. Not getting into a back and forth over something neither of us can control. People can choose where they go to school and get an education. If the parents make that decision based off of a win/loss record in any sport, in my humble opinion that is sad.
I agree, really sad. Shame none of the ones voted on for transferring do not play a sport of any kind. Always a coincidence, it's the main excuse when the student "just happens" to play athletics.

had to be a sports move....even though released the Surry County people did not have to accept those kids...change that; could accept but not allow to play sports...system reserves that right...but then again, why punish a kid....this transfer rule has opened up Pandora's box simply b/c NCHSAA was backlogged with appeals over transfers....while ES & im hearing MA's gain, it really doesn't improve anything with charters rolling them in......

Wow interesting week one match up between North Stokes and Alleghany. Frank's former team against his current team. Based on how it all came down at Alleghany, I imagine he will be working extra hard to have his kids ready for that first game.

Reactions: Slasher Killer
Does North Stokes have a JV team? Do they have the 50+ kids that they said were interested in playing?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT