ADVERTISEMENT

I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAID BUT...

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Pinecrest High School Football team deserves nothing but the very best. "Almost" everyone under estimated them. To play up against one of the best known team in the North Carolina region(Scotland) and hold them with such tight score accuracy is an amazing accomplishment.

Congratulations on a game well played Pinecrest and Congratulations to Scotland for defending their record on Pate Stadium territory.

Lastly, I must give the ending win to the Zamir kid. He made it happen, but let's not forget that this was a team effort on both end of the ball field.

Awesome Historical game

S2V

I've got pictures of the scoreboard at the end of each quarter if anyone thinks it wasn't a good game.

You really started a brand new thread for this? The two existing threads weren't good enough for you?
Hokie please dont try to hijack this thread sir....come on man...
Yes because there is not one thread dedicated only to Pinecrest. Everyone underestimated them. They deserve better and more props. So lets salute this program by discussing Pinecrest Football alone.

There's about 180 other teams in North Carolina who lost football games tonight as well. Just be sure to give the rest of them credit for losing, too.

Reactions: nepsy7
Ur imagination. The ending score is what counts. Do believe PC has got probably the best team they have ever had. They are as advertised.

No 5 star steak dinner for you , he feed us pork tenderloins and homemade bake beans and potato salad, GO sHould be a shef!!!!
SHINE?!?
I woulda came but he didnt text me no way. wus or hasee ever cooked some tacos or Arros Con Pollo? I feel left out Sikner. Go Scots best act like he knows........Punk :)

Last edited:
I've had Pinecrest rated high most of the season. Going into last nights game Scotland was 4 and Pinecrest 5

Pinecrest High School Football team deserves nothing but the very best. "Almost" everyone under estimated them. To play up against one of the best known team in the North Carolina region(Scotland) and hold them with such tight score accuracy is an amazing accomplishment.

S2V

Honda had it 4 and 5, Simmons had it 1 and 2. So it seems the game was supposed to
be close. Scotland bad on special teams, Scotland really has no idea what to do on kickoffs,
Scotland gave up a 75 and 85 yard play. Scotland doesn't catch a sure TD catch. Scotland
commits a hold call at the 10 then a bad snap to stop another score.Scotland misses a fg.
Scotland trails by 3 with ball at its on 25 with 4 minutes left...
Scotland Still Wins..

Honda had it 4 and 5, Simmons had it 1 and 2. So it seems the game was supposed to
be close. Scotland bad on special teams, Scotland really has no idea what to do on kickoffs,
Scotland gave up a 75 and 85 yard play. Scotland doesn't catch a sure TD catch. Scotland
commits a hold call at the 10 then a bad snap to stop another score.Scotland misses a fg.
Scotland trails by 3 with ball at its on 25 with 4 minutes left...
Scotland Still Wins..
LIGHTS OUT!
EVERYONE GOES HOME

[let me try the slang]
Hey Go, buddy, listen pa, do I gets invited on Nov 6 to join the boys on the grub and with the well kept chef secret?

I'll buy a Scotland Hat at Walmart as part of the uniformity.

I suggest you save your money for a Pinecrest cap... they keep going up in value each and every year.

Next year they'll be such a hot item that you might find them hard to come by when you travel up to John Williams Stadium. I hear they are a much sought after collector's item.

Until then, get your groove on...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT