ADVERTISEMENT

HUGE GAME TONIGHT

SPRaiders78

May 24, 2020
Belmont
Can South Point pick up another win?
Can North Gaston pick up “A” win?
Can you imagine the excitement that is building for this game? WOW.
I’m shocked there aren’t at least four pages of comments on this amazing matchup.
Probably the most intriguing game in the state this week.

I’m shocked there aren’t at least four pages of comments on this amazing matchup.
Tune up game for the playoff bound South Point Spoilers! Loving that!😉

Because I don't think that North Gaston and southpoint is an intriguing game? The only two relevant programs in that conference are Kings mountain and crest. Literally no one cares about North Gaston or South point they'll probably be 30 people there in the stands. Is that East Gaston is going to have their first winning record in years after the highland tech game tonight. Now that's relevant

Because I don't think that North Gaston and southpoint is an intriguing game? The only two relevant programs in that conference are Kings mountain and crest. Literally no one cares about North Gaston or South point they'll probably be 30 people there in the stands. Is that East Gaston is going to have their first winning record in years after the highland tech game tonight. Now that's relevant
I don't know if you're just that dumb or if you're trying to be dumb, either way you're doing a good job. Sarcasm, it's called Sarcasm. We're glad you don't like south point, we don't like liberals.

And I would also like to say my neighbor is a South point fan his son played for the football team 2 years ago and he is not a jerk like the South point fans online.

Might be a barn burner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Actually your momma loves me and 28 is not a kid. Literally no one cares about your stupid game because your program and town is trash.

• Haha
Actually your momma loves me and 28 is not a kid. Literally no one cares about your stupid game because your program and town is trash.
Really? Your mom loves me? That's the best you got? Go back to the 2a board with the 1 other east gaston fan. Maybe you guys can get together and play tummy sticks with each other. I got a dollar says this clown voted for Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: Mavrick69 and UNC91
The difference is East Gaston has gotten better every game. Southpoint has not. If we play again right now EG wins

• Haha
The difference is East Gaston has gotten better every game. Southpoint has not. If we play again right now EG wins
You've beaten cupcakes, the mighty Cherryville, Bessemer city, and Highland Tech strike fear in the hearts of all their opponents. The only 2 good teams in your conference beat you, Shelby hung 62 on you. East gaston has beaten south point 9 times since they've been playing each other. They've played 49 times, you do the math.... if you can. One semi successful season and you think yall are good, your ignorance is astounding. Now run along and eat more crayons.

• Haha
You missed my point you paint chip eating tard. EG is on the way up SP is on the way down in 10 years your program will be where EG was.

• Haha
SP could loose to EG twice a year for ten years and they would still be twenty ahead of EG all time. Think about that stat before you open that trap again. Let us know when you’ve had enough. We can continue the humiliation all night.

• Haha
You missed my point you paint chip eating tard. EG is on the way up SP is on the way down in 10 years your program will be where EG was.
You suck at this, find another hobby. 1 ok season does not mean you're on the way up. I almost feel bad for you.

• Haha
Sp will be better then EG today,tomorrow, next week and 10 years from now Bc y’all probably will run Coach Postell over like y’all do other coaches.

• Haha
I think you just proved my point by misspelling lose. Mount Holly is a nicer town then Belmont and the people are smarter. Football changes over time and your program has become subpar. Your kids are starting to be zoned for cramer and what is left is a group red losers trying to relive to past on a online forum.

I think you just proved my point by misspelling lose. Mount Holly is a nicer town then Belmont and the people are smarter. Football changes over time and your program has become subpar. Your kids are starting to be zoned for cramer and what is left is a group red losers trying to relive to past on a online forum.
Wrong again AOC, you should say stanley is nicer considering that's who goes to Eg. 95% of the kids in Mt holly go to SC. I'm not going to waste any more of my time responding to your ignorant comments unless you pay me for the lessons you're receiving.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT