ADVERTISEMENT

How different is SWO this time?

SWO is all smash mouth now. Even the RB prefer to pound. Feasting off forcing turnovers.

I just don't think this group of Stallions have been in a game this big, and HC hasn't been HC in a game this big.

Low turnovers, ball control, and forcing turnovers will have all have to favor SWO to pull this off. Crazy thing is they are actually good enough to do it.

I am uncertain if SWO can score on WRH with straight smash mouth game, but it's getting there.

SWO is all smash mouth now. Even the RB prefer to pound. Feasting off forcing turnovers.

I just don't think this group of Stallions have been in a game this big, and HC hasn't been HC in a game this big.

Low turnovers, ball control, and forcing turnovers will have all have to favor SWO to pull this off. Crazy thing is they are actually good enough to do it.

I am uncertain if SWO can score on WRH with straight smash mouth game, but it's getting there.
I think SWO will try to play ball control with there huge o line. 2 or 3 didn't play first time.

After the 1-3 start in the first of the season Coach Dempsey made changes. Different players in different positions. As I said in another thread, our conference was not an indicator of how well those changes were.

The line is big, and fast. The backs LIKE to block out of the T. The Defense is back to SWO Smash Mouth Football. You will stop us at first but you will pay the price. You will make yards at first but again the Big Hits mount up over the game. You will burn us on some passes but we will adjust.

Coach Dempsey played under Coach Padgett and was an All-State Lineman.He played 4 years at ECU. He knows football, and he knows the SWO tradition of style of play. All the other coaching staff have been in BIG GAMES with SWO as you say. I think this group of players now understand the legacy passed on to them from former Stallion teams.

This isnt NEW stallion football.....Its Vintage SWO back again. You may beat us but you will Earn It. You will have to hit harder, run faster, block better. No doubt WRH has shown that for quite a while now. Hopefully we will show that Friday Night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT