ADVERTISEMENT

Hough High

Quick glance of high d1, and college players. Just a quick look.

EVAN PRYOR-TRANSFER
BRALYN OLIVER-TRANSFER
JESIAH DAVIS -TRANSFER
KACI SEEGERS-TRANSFER
ISSAC WALKER -TRANSFER
SEAN BROWN-TRANSFER

Kennique Bonner-Steward-TRANSFER​

Sequane Osborne-Transfer
Bodrick Gooch-Transfer
Omari Philyaw-Transfer
Markell Quick-Transfer
Garvey Sterling -Transfer
Zavon Turner -KNox-Transfer
Devin Mccain-Transfer
JT Smith-Transfer
Darious Ocean-Transfer
Antonio Barber-Transfer

Current
Branden Palmer-Transfer
Ryan Morrison-Transfer
Garvey Sterling-Transfer
Jamison Funderburke-Transfer
Akil Williams-Transfer
Jycen Anciso-Transfer
Myllonne Pattin-Transfer
Zaire German-Transfer
Anthony Owens-Transfer
Elijah Barber-Transfer
Connor Gregg-Transfer?
Eagan Boyer-Transfer
Markell Quick-Transfer
Damn! Your list is bigger than mine. Lmao!

EVAN PRYOR-TRANSFER
BRALYN OLIVER-TRANSFER
JESIAH DAVIS -TRANSFER
KACI SEEGERS-TRANSFER
ISSAC WALKER -TRANSFER
SEAN BROWN-TRANSFER

Sequane Osborne-Transfer
Bodrick Gooch-Transfer
Omari Philyaw-Transfer
Markell Quick-Transfer
Devin Mccain-Transfer
JT Smith-Transfer
Darious Ocean-Transfer
Antonio Barber-Transfer

Current
Branden Palmer-Transfer
Ryan Morrison-Transfer
Garvey Sterling-Transfer
Akil Williams-Transfer
Jycen Anciso-Transfer
Myllonne Pattin-Transfer
Zaire German-Transfer
Anthony Owens-Transfer
Elijah Barber-Transfer
Connor Gregg-Transfer?
Eagan Boyer-Transfer
Markell Quick-Transfer
unbelievable

EVAN PRYOR-TRANSFER
BRALYN OLIVER-TRANSFER
JESIAH DAVIS -TRANSFER
KACI SEEGERS-TRANSFER
ISSAC WALKER -TRANSFER
SEAN BROWN-TRANSFER

Sequane Osborne-Transfer
Bodrick Gooch-Transfer
Omari Philyaw-Transfer
Markell Quick-Transfer
Devin Mccain-Transfer
JT Smith-Transfer
Darious Ocean-Transfer
Antonio Barber-Transfer

Current
Branden Palmer-Transfer
Ryan Morrison-Transfer
Garvey Sterling-Transfer
Akil Williams-Transfer
Jycen Anciso-Transfer
Myllonne Pattin-Transfer
Zaire German-Transfer
Anthony Owens-Transfer
Elijah Barber-Transfer
Connor Gregg-Transfer?
Eagan Boyer-Transfer
Markell Quick-Transfer
I'm not an expert but that seems like alot. Must be because of all those great teachers.

Great list! Now do Chambers, MC, AK, Butler, and Weddington
We have never in the History of the program, had that many new guys. Especially when we were dominating. Who’s spot was the transfer going to take? No team in our History could 10 players come from the outside and start. Not 1 of the 4 state championship appearances was because of a group of transfers.

That's a partial list too. Had to stop researching as it was too many.... NO other school ever gets hat high level transfers. Those are the D1 or college guys I know of.

Reactions: OptionFreak

EVAN PRYOR-TRANSFER
BRALYN OLIVER-TRANSFER
JESIAH DAVIS -TRANSFER
KACI SEEGERS-TRANSFER
ISSAC WALKER -TRANSFER
SEAN BROWN-TRANSFER

Sequane Osborne-Transfer
Bodrick Gooch-Transfer
Omari Philyaw-Transfer
Markell Quick-Transfer
Devin Mccain-Transfer
JT Smith-Transfer
Darious Ocean-Transfer
Antonio Barber-Transfer

Current
Branden Palmer-Transfer
Ryan Morrison-Transfer
Garvey Sterling-Transfer
Akil Williams-Transfer
Jycen Anciso-Transfer
Myllonne Pattin-Transfer
Zaire German-Transfer
Anthony Owens-Transfer
Elijah Barber-Transfer
Connor Gregg-Transfer?
Eagan Boyer-Transfer
Markell Quick-Transfer
The thread can end here, really. Case closed.

Hough Conmunity College

He is clueless about football in NC period.
That's your problem..... You should follow other teams and then you see Hough only team with 80% transfer on the roster.... No way around explaining these types of numbers. Hough is the worst football program in the state. No parent should ever send their kid there period....
I think the kids and parents that sent them would strongly disagree.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC_91
yeah, the hell with those lousy kids that grew up around there, that will never get to see the field on Friday night. those are the ones who are getting dumped on the worst.
Yes, let's get highschool to be like youth league. Should everyone get a trophy too?

We have never in the History of the program, had that many new guys. Especially when we were dominating. Who’s spot was the transfer going to take? No team in our History could 10 players come from the outside and start. Not 1 of the 4 state championship appearances was because of a group of transfers.
Why is transfer such a bad thing? All of these accusations of wrong doing, but zero specifics. A list of kids that transferred, so what? Parents can send their kids wherever they want as long as they have residency. They don't want to go to your school of choice, so what? It's not your choice, it's theirs. This is the USA, thank God. People are allowed this freedom. Move somewhere that doesn't allow freedom if it will make you happier.

• Haha
The thread can end here, really. Case closed.

Hough Conmunity College
If we are debating whether or not Hough has transfers, sure. I'm sure Mallard Creek, Chambers, etc doesn't allow any transfers. I'm sure that if the Pryors had moved into those districts, you all would say no thank you. You are just upset that they didn't want their son to go to those schools, and they chose Hough.

If we are debating whether or not Hough has transfers, sure. I'm sure Mallard Creek, Chambers, etc doesn't allow any transfers. I'm sure that if the Pryors had moved into those districts, you all would say no thank you. You are just upset that they didn't want their son to go to those schools, and they chose Hough.

Dude Hough is trash af. Never win anything with the best talent aka transfers in the state. Stop digging yourself a hole. Talking about what's wrong with transfer lol everything is wrong with transfers. Like you can't be this slow mentally.....

Why is transfer such a bad thing? All of these accusations of wrong doing, but zero specifics. A list of kids that transferred, so what? Parents can send their kids wherever they want as long as they have residency. They don't want to go to your school of choice, so what? It's not your choice, it's theirs. This is the USA, thank God. People are allowed this freedom. Move somewhere that doesn't allow freedom if it will make you happier.
Exactly, Who cares! I was just bringing it up, because that's the foundation of your program. It's a little below 500 program without the very high numbers of outside recruits. I chimed in when you guys were acting like you were World Beaters and you have the same amount of Championships as Hopewell. Stop getting in your emotions. Stop with the coded language, nobody is moving to another country. It's not a debate. You guys out recruit the entire State. Good for you. I use Hough as an example of, no matter how much talent you have on the field. It takes more. It's evident it has not help your program for over a decade. So, Carry on! :)

Every programs get's transfers. Hough is built on transfers. It's extremely easy to transfer to Hough and find a starting position. The Home grown talent collectively is not good. I get it!

Every programs get's transfers. Hough is built on transfers. It's extremely easy to transfer to Hough and find a starting position. The Home grown talent collectively is not good. I get it!
Again, so what?! You say Hough will never win a state championship so why do you care? Drake Maye left Hough and played for Myers Park. So what?! His family obviously felt that was his best situation. More power to them, and thank God they have that freedom. You are making something out of nothing. Move on. Maybe talk Highschool football!

• Haha
Exactly, Who cares! I was just bringing it up, because that's the foundation of your program. It's a little below 500 program without the very high numbers of outside recruits. I chimed in when you guys were acting like you were World Beaters and you have the same amount of Championships as Hopewell. Stop getting in your emotions. Stop with the coded language, nobody is moving to another country. It's not a debate. You guys out recruit the entire State. Good for you. I use Hough as an example of, no matter how much talent you have on the field. It takes more. It's evident it has not help your program for over a decade. So, Carry on! :)
My statement that you perceived as "world beaters" was simply my satisfaction for "my own son" with the coaching and teaching at Hough. My experience with my son is my opinion. Not sure why it upsets you?

• Haha
Dude Hough is trash af. Never win anything with the best talent aka transfers in the state. Stop digging yourself a hole. Talking about what's wrong with transfer lol everything is wrong with transfers. Like you can't be this slow mentally.....
I promise your mental challenge with me is a bad idea. If only this was wide open and everyone could see all what is reality. Anyone that goes there on mental speed is 100% guaranteed slow. All anyone needs to observe is the use of the same reaction emoticon on 99% of posts. Very creative, and obviously a very high processing speed!

Again, so what?! You say Hough will never win a state championship so why do you care? Drake Maye left Hough and played for Myers Park. So what?! His family obviously felt that was his best situation. More power to them, and thank God they have that freedom. You are making something out of nothing. Move on. Maybe talk Highschool football!
Yep, so what? Drake Maye left Hough. So what? You move on and talk football.

EVAN PRYOR-TRANSFER
BRALYN OLIVER-TRANSFER
JESIAH DAVIS -TRANSFER
KACI SEEGERS-TRANSFER
ISSAC WALKER -TRANSFER
SEAN BROWN-TRANSFER

Sequane Osborne-Transfer
Bodrick Gooch-Transfer
Omari Philyaw-Transfer
Markell Quick-Transfer
Devin Mccain-Transfer
JT Smith-Transfer
Darious Ocean-Transfer
Antonio Barber-Transfer

Current
Branden Palmer-Transfer
Ryan Morrison-Transfer
Garvey Sterling-Transfer
Akil Williams-Transfer
Jycen Anciso-Transfer
Myllonne Pattin-Transfer
Zaire German-Transfer
Anthony Owens-Transfer
Elijah Barber-Transfer
Connor Gregg-Transfer?
Eagan Boyer-Transfer
Markell Quick-Transfer
The one thing that stands out when reading this list is also the reason they can't ultimately get over the hump. They don't get Oline transfers and have struggled mightily there forever ( including this year based on last Thursday).
They have had some unreal skill talent show up on the offensive side as well as dozens of DBs but just have never been able to push people around in November when it matters most.

There’s that predictable emoticon from the fast mental processor! Almost on cue!

• Haha
Great list! Now do Chambers, MC, AK, Butler, and Weddington
AK? Are you serious?

..furthermore you can't just willy nilly place the transfer scarlet letter on every school that wins, or wins their conference/region. Most winning schools dont depend on imports more than domestic.

AK? Are you serious?

..furthermore you can't just willy nilly place the transfer scarlet letter on every school that wins, or wins their conference/region. Most winning schools dont depend on imports more than domestic.
Yeah, actually I was serious because I dont know what the transfer situation is like in other fast growing suburbs that happen to have successful teams. Is there a specific number of transfers you can have and then if you get one more then its a scarlet letter?

• Haha
Yeah, actually I was serious because I dont know what the transfer situation is like in other fast growing suburbs that happen to have successful teams. Is there a specific number of transfers you can have and then if you get one more then its a scarlet letter?
Charlotte is the fifth-fastest-growing city in the nation. Of course every team in Charlotte gets new guys. When your teams success is built off of transfers, that's different. AK is not built that way.

Charlotte is the fifth-fastest-growing city in the nation. Of course every team in Charlotte gets new guys. When your teams success is built off of transfers, that's different. AK is not built that way.

These cats are clueless bro.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT