ADVERTISEMENT

Hopewell Titans football

Doppleganger#

Jul 4, 2003
What do they have for 2023? Can they keep best athletes in their district? Hopefully, the team can improve under Brandon Gentry and maybe the athletes will stay at Hopewell. I might try to watch them play West Charlotte on the week of Sept 29th.

I know they went down to SC for a 7 on 7 so that’s big for them for off-season work. I think Gentry will do well but he has work to do n Hopewell is down in talent imo so If he can get 2-4 wins this yr I would be happy with that - It’s going take 2-3 year get going but I heard at hopewell Admin n Parents can be a issue so if they support gentry n give time - I think he get hopewell back to where they are respectable

Reactions: Doppleganger#
What do they have for 2023? Can they keep best athletes in their district? Hopefully, the team can improve under Brandon Gentry and maybe the athletes will stay at Hopewell. I might try to watch them play West Charlotte on the week of Sept 29th.
They have a few athletes like all Charlotte schools. Depth will be the issue, but they will be stronger for sure. Gentry will make sure of that. Think they can sneak up on some mid tier teams that take them lightly.

The Titans out of conference is Garinger , Marvin ridge and PO Berry . They could win 2 of those and include Harding in conference . It could be a long season but they won 1 game last year so this could be improvement .

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT