ADVERTISEMENT

Honda State Top 25 Ratings 10/24/16

mrhonda

Nov 12, 2012
In this week's ratings, Dudley remains at number one. After Dudley, we have a log jam of Charlotte teams in numbers two through four. Heritage drops out of the top 25 after their loss last week. Hillside cracks the top 25 this week.

The Ratings are below:
  1. Dudley (9-0) 22.88 (N/C)
  2. Butler (9-1) 20.98 (N/C)
  3. Vance (8-1) 20.53 (4)
  4. Mallard Creek (7-2) 20.12 (7)
  5. East Forsyth (8-1) 19.83 (6)
  6. Scotland (9-0) 19.61 (3)
  7. Middle Creek (9-0) 18.82 (8)
  8. Page (8-1) 18.78 (5)
  9. Charlotte Catholic (8-1) 18.43 (11)
  10. Davie (8-1) 18.21 (N/C)
  11. Wake Forest (9-0) 17.11 (9)
  12. Cape Fear (8-0) 15.33 (13)
  13. Hough (6-3) 15.02 (15)
  14. Mount Tabor (8-2) 15.01 (19)
  15. Pinecrest (8-1) 14.91 (14)
  16. Richmond (6-2) 14.69 (20)
  17. Garner (8-1) 14.68 (18)
  18. West Johnston (8-0) 14.23 (23)
  19. West Forsyth (7-2) 14.14 (12)
  20. Lake Norman (9-0) 13.93 (17)
  21. Myers Park (8-1) 13.29 (N/C)
  22. A.L. Brown (6-3) 11.86 (N/C)
  23. West Mecklenburg (7-2) 11.61 (16)
  24. North Davidson (6-3) 11.09 (25)
  25. Hillside (7-1) 10.93 (N/R)

Need to include 4A in your title as this would not be an accurate poll over all classifications. This does not resemble a true Top 25 poll for the state of NC.

15 -16 should be a good one at Raiderville Friday night at 730.....nuff said...:D
I hadn't looked at the schedules yet, but I definitely agree with you there. 15 vs 16 should be good. At first thought, Page and Dudley should also be very good, but Dudley is looking pretty good this year.

You need to stick to what you do best and keep your polls to yourself and if you are using a computer then you need to get a new one and throw that one you got down a abandon well , then throw a stick of dynomite in to make sure.

You need to stick to what you do best and keep your polls to yourself and if you are using a computer then you need to get a new one and throw that one you got down a abandon well , then throw a stick of dynomite in to make sure.

Sounds like you are more concerned with winning the polls than winning the state championship. Have you watched or know anything about the schools ranked in his top 25? If so ... Then come up with your own rankings so we can discuss them.

Agreed we all have the right to disagree... I'm sure that everyone puts alot of effort Into their own theory. I respect and appreciate all who give us an idea about the current standings.

I try to follow North Carolina high school football the best I can, but I'm not smart enough to put a list together and I don't mind people offering an opinion/disagreement as long as its with some intelligent dialogue.

That's the way I see it Trench... I can only guess at who I think are best 10. But I have no official way if anyone does... any team can lose if not focused... It's called upsets sometimes it happens, then the charts get re-shuffled.

Sounds like you are more concerned with winning the polls than winning the state championship. Have you watched or know anything about the schools ranked in his top 25? If so ... Then come up with your own rankings so we can discuss them.
He's just mad that Scotland isn't in the top 3. They get really sensitive about rankings. If they cared about winning titles as much as they did about these rankings then they'd have more than 1 title in their entire history.

Also he hasn't seen probably half those teams in the top 10 so not like his opinion carries a lot of weight if he hasn't gotten out and seen those teams. Mr. Honda is smart, his computer rankings are not perfect but no one's are so get over it lockray.

Also he hasn't seen probably half those teams in the top 10 so not like his opinion carries a lot of weight if he hasn't gotten out and seen those teams. Mr. Honda is smart, his computer rankings are not perfect but no one's are so get over it lockray.
I appreciate it, in my ratings, I use the human element as well. So, it's not strictly a computer rating system.

you don't know what i do so keep you oppinions to your self , I made my quote and I'm sticking to it, don't like it then tough .

CC14 that was a great win againts AK , now that was a barn burner .

lockray if the stars align we just might see that CC vs SC match-up in the meantime we have bigger fish to fry one game at a time.

Lock ray may get his wish. Don't get me wrong white and the running game is beast but seeing Catholic and their scheme may humble u a little bit.

lockray if the stars align we just might see that CC vs SC match-up in the meantime we have bigger fish to fry one game at a time.
We've been hoping for the CC/SC matchup for 4 years now. Hopefully this year it happens. It'd be a great matchup for sure!

CC14 want something to put on the bullentin board come on down we goin to feed you some collard sandwitches.

CC14 want something to put on the bullentin board come on down we goin to feed you some collard sandwitches.
I very well may, making the final call on Friday morning and going from there. Work may get in the way but we'll see if I can get out from that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT