ADVERTISEMENT

Holley v Price, Brian Aldridge v Joey Price East Duplin is coming to Whiteville

Thought Whiteville line play was dominant on both sides of the ball. Never seen so many procedure calls in one game…odd.Pretty sure the Pack had 0 turnovers which is great. Overall a nice performance. Looking forward to the trip to SWE.

I think if ED would have gone to the passing game more in the 1st half the score would have been closer. They played as hard as they could, but the Pack was the better team tonight. I bet we had 20 penalties we had to overcome which may have cost us maybe a couple of touchdowns. We got a lot of work do before the next game. I hope our outside linebacker # 10 gets healthy this week, because he is a game changer. # 2 was a beast tonight because he had to take up the slack for #10. The Pac had no turnovers and the defense had 2 picks that made a difference playing a good ED team.

I didn't see this score coming. How good is SWE? HAVEN'T been there since Phil Padgett was coach. They had a lot of tradition too!!

I saw where the Pack goes to Southwest Edgecombe. My question is how can they be 2A with over 1000 students when we have 657.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT