ADVERTISEMENT

Hibriten/West Caldwell

I was watching video of the police officer involved shooting yesterday and saw on the scrolling bottom line that masks are now being required at all the schools. It must really be THAT bad back home. Hope this helps us stay on the field (and overall healthy, of course) !

Reactions: beamer24
Not sure why we didn’t try to be a little more aggressive there before halftime!!

Getting very chippy in the 2nd quarter

Reactions: beamer24
Simply Monte Simmons is terrible. Man couldn't coach his damn self out of a cardboard box! Can't run a program and use his athlete's. Got parents on our sideline not even on the coaching staff.

Now Simmons should realize why he passed up for the HC job at HHS. Simply out coached in 2nd half. He lives by a couple players and he WILL lose by them!

Can’t believe one of y’all turnip eatin’ Brushy Mtn. goat herders didn’t think enough of ole Creek to let us know this game was still on for last night! All you had to do…was stroll over to the CVAC thread on the 2a board and post it. But Noooo….I sat here and watched some stooopid ACC vs SEC game last night!😁😁😁

Congrats to Hibriten….it looks like West Caldwell has improved…. Judging by the score.

FYI…..Clemson hasn’t!

In my opinion West is loaded with talented athletes. Will they ever be successful under this staff? Probably not! Game was close at halftime, but HHS came out focused on defense and offense. West never quit, give them credit, when it got to 39-13 they we’re still fighting. KO return, fumble return and play where we had RB down 3x, we had him in grasp sitting on our lap and he gets up keeps digging and scores( we never finished tackle) kept score close but hey that’s football. I feel bad for kids because they have talent, and for the kids who have stuck it out and not jumped ship, hang in there hold your head up!

Can’t believe one of y’all turnip eatin’ Brushy Mtn. goat herders didn’t think enough of ole Creek to let us know this game was still on for last night! All you had to do…was stroll over to the CVAC thread on the 2a board and post it. But Noooo….I sat here and watched some stooopid ACC vs SEC game last night!😁😁😁

Congrats to Hibriten….it looks like West Caldwell has improved…. Judging by the score.

FYI…..Clemson hasn’t!
Sorry @Maiden Creek.. I seen it posted here and keep forgetting that they are in 2A conference with y’all now!!!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I told yall my opinion when he got hired. Coach Simmons underachieved at West Iredell n It is true he ONLY focuses on 3-4 player n plays his favorites n that’s it. West Iredell should have done much more then what they did

Same thing is going on at West Caldwell ; One thing that Made me lose respect for Coach Simmons is 2 things - He told players at West Iredell he didn’t need be there n he could easily go back to Hibriten and 2ndly - I tried to tell him good luck n all when I was at a game n he totally ignored me - every coach I have met has at least knowledge me n said thanks

Coach Simmons biggest enemy is himself he can’t get out of his own way.

I told yall my opinion when he got hired. Coach Simmons underachieved at West Iredell n It is true he ONLY focuses on 3-4 player n plays his favorites n that’s it. West Iredell should have done much more then what they did

Same thing is going on at West Caldwell ; One thing that Made me lose respect for Coach Simmons is 2 things - He told players at West Iredell he didn’t need be there n he could easily go back to Hibriten and 2ndly - I tried to tell him good luck n all when I was at a game n he totally ignored me - every coach I have met has at least knowledge me n said thanks

Coach Simmons biggest enemy is himself he can’t get out of his own way.
Agree! If I posted what I really thought of MS, I'd be banned from this site for good. I'll just leave it at that.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Come on down to Shelby, we ready to play..not getting to play this week has sucked.
Hibriten take it easy on us this week..
Looking forward to the trip down there… Will be first time at Shelby High even though I’ve driven by it many a times over past 3 years on my way to Gardner Webb

Reactions: shelbyfan1
Such a shame talented athletes and a terrible coach. How this guy was hired is a mystery to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT