ADVERTISEMENT

Hibriten vs West Caldwell

Hibriten97 does not represent the thoughts or feelings of Hibriten High School in any way shape or form. We wish West the best in every game except 1 each year. We wish Coach Holman, Coach Ramsey and everyone else good luck the rest of the way!

you'd be surprised at how many people have the exact same feelings as I do. Coach Cannon could not stand West Turdwell (the school).

you'd be surprised at how many people have the exact same feelings as I do. Coach Cannon could not stand West Turdwell (the school).
Word on the street says Cannon put in for, and was a finalist for WEST job when English left.

Last edited:
I'm just telling what I heard from a pretty reliable source.... both Cannon and B.Carter had interest in West job.

Just based on location I could see it. Alexander Central and Bessemer City are a little farther away than Gamewell

Has anyone heard how Chip English is doing? Brandon Allen is 0-2 as HC of N. Buncombe

Hibriten 97 is to funny. You must still be mad cause u never could beat west Caldwell, like I said in one of my other post HHS has a better program so crawl out from under your hero Chucky Cannon and read it

Coach Cannon is at Wilkes Central this year.

I don't care how reliable your sources are i know for a fact he didn't......and why would WC pass up either him or Butch for the current coach??? Not saying the current coach isn't a solid hire, just saying that both Coach Cannon and Carter have been pretty successful in Caldwell county......and there is no way WC could match the money that AC is paying Carter.

Coach Cannon is at Wilkes Central this year.

I don't care how reliable your sources are i know for a fact he didn't......and why would WC pass up either him or Butch for the current coach??? Not saying the current coach isn't a solid hire, just saying that both Coach Cannon and Carter have been pretty successful in Caldwell county......and there is no way WC could match the money that AC is paying Carter.
I was under the impression Cannon was at Bessemer City as the AD

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT