ADVERTISEMENT

Hibriten vs Bandys

Dauuum the parking is about gone at the middle school. I hear Bandys up there yelling but later they will be crying. You always know when the game is over. The losing team will get phantom injuries and the player will not go back in

Hibriten won the game congrats but I still did not see them put Howard on his but Bandys had over 300 yards of offense

Yep cause get ready we comming!
That was just ugly. At least I can get along with Shelby fans! Those Bandys guys were trying to start fights before the game. We weren't even talking to them. I guess they seen 2 guys and got brave. They had about 10 guys and were all tough until guys came down from our crew. I don't go to games to brawl. I am freaking old but I was tempted to drill a punk and break his nose in half. Not worth it with all my problems. They talked shit and then when we cheered they started that crap again. Couldn't have fun because cops had to keep moving people. The game wasn't much better. I know we won but it sure didn't go the way I thought it would. That running back they have was a beast. His weight was supposed to be 245, bs. He had to have been pushing 285 pounds and he was tough. We started off flat and stayed that was all through the first. Our defense played like champions. I can't remember all the turnovers it was crazy. They fumbled and then we threw an int. They fumble and then our qb fumbled and it kept going forever it seemed. We have a couple of guys hurt. The first win I have witnessed that drained me mentally. Toooo much drama and turnover city. Hibriten has to get it together this week for sure!!

Reactions: 1SWO1
I bet there will be some Hibriten players eating some humble pie in film session soon. I hope 1 of them has to run until he pukes. He carried the ball like it stunk like hell! The mistakes have to be cleaned up on offense and I have no clue what those plays were in the first quarter?? I think Clay Lewis will tell them the good and punish them for all that fugliness!

That was just ugly. At least I can get along with Shelby fans! Those Bandys guys were trying to start fights before the game. We weren't even talking to them. I guess they seen 2 guys and got brave. They had about 10 guys and were all tough until guys came down from our crew. I don't go to games to brawl. I am freaking old but I was tempted to drill a punk and break his nose in half. Not worth it with all my problems. They talked shit and then when we cheered they started that crap again. Couldn't have fun because cops had to keep moving people. The game wasn't much better. I know we won but it sure didn't go the way I thought it would. That running back they have was a beast. His weight was supposed to be 245, bs. He had to have been pushing 285 pounds and he was tough. We started off flat and stayed that was all through the first. Our defense played like champions. I can't remember all the turnovers it was crazy. They fumbled and then we threw an int. They fumble and then our qb fumbled and it kept going forever it seemed. We have a couple of guys hurt. The first win I have witnessed that drained me mentally. Toooo much drama and turnover city. Hibriten has to get it together this week for sure!!

Those Bandys players cut blocked, held, blocked in the back all night, no flags. Then a Bandys fan in front of me tried to start a fight, I just got McCloud and he removed him from the game! He even cussed me in front of the cops! What a dumba$$!!!

Rules Question, is targeting not an ejection in HS Football?? Seen it called 3 or 4 times this year and player stays in game... You would think it would be like college and pros

About this supposed fight. Hibriten man got up in the face of a 14 year old. His older brother threaten him not to do it anymore. Everything had calmed down that guy's friend came back with barnie fife and said say something now. Cops threatened to throw bandys fans. When game was In hand drunk guy came over and tried to start something with bandys fans and the good old cops from lenoir bucked up to bandys fans. No one tried to jump anyone but hibriten dirty fans do like to get in The face of kids. They cried like babies when confronted by adults. Worse high school venue ever low life fans keep coming to visitor side to talk smack. I wish I would have known how low class hibriten was back when we used to play them every other year for homecoming

I was not involved in whatever you're describing. I always sit at the 30 on Hibriten's side. My wife, her parents, a teacher friend of mine and I were all sitting together. I went and got the school resource officer, I have no idea what you're talking about. This drunk got pissed because we were cheering for our team on our side. He let out a string of profanity at me in front of the cop, his fault, not mine.

You need to quit lying on here Hibriten fans the only drunk person trying to start something was from Hibriten now I know who you punks are now trying to run your mouth to my 14 ur old boy. And why did u send that drunk guy over there to try to start something at the end of the game you all talk a bunch of crap and no he did not cuss in front of the laws lies lies lies

What I'm talking about happened on bandys side. All night long hibriten fans started crap with the cops always coming in like big brothers

You need to quit lying on here Hibriten fans the only drunk person trying to start something was from Hibriten now I know who you punks are now trying to run your mouth to my 14 ur old boy. And why did u send that drunk guy over there to try to start something at the end of the game you all talk a bunch of crap and no he did not cuss in front of the laws lies lies lies

I am talking about something that happened to me on the Hibriten side. Grow up, I never got out of my seat except to get the school resource officer. I sit with a faculty member of the school. You don't even know what I'm talking about, apparently. You can think you know who people are all you want, doesn't change the fact that I never said a word to anyone, except the school resource officer. I can only say what happened in front of me. I don't know what you're talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT