ADVERTISEMENT

Hibriten vs Bandys

I ate there a couple of times when it was Medos. I do know a local business owner is interested in placing a restaurant in Lenoir, and that building has been suggested.

Reactions: bigdawg_33
This game will be packed. Bandys is requesting 2,000 reserved tickets. The only thing that prevents a huge seating problem is the Lenoir parade is Friday evening as well. I wish both teams well!

For one thing Bandys is in Catawba not Conover
Haha yeah my bad. Close enuff. My final prediction is 49-7 Hibriten. Bandys has had a great season but 26 hours from now they can look forward to the basketball season. We do have a few banged up linemen on offense and they will rest this week or we would score more. 50 degrees through the game will feel like summer. The game next week will not be so weather friendly and hearing about a snow storm Friday or Saturday next week. I ain't counting chickens just saying whoever wins this will most likely play in bad conditions next week.

Last edited:
Rushing Yards/G
Bandys-386.7
Hibriten-350.4
Passing Yards/G
Bandys-49.8
Hibriten-44.2
Total Yards/G
Bandys-436.5
Hibriten-394.6
Points/G
Bandys-35.9
Hibriten-48.0

Pretty even on paper. I think Howards health will determine how close this game is.

Among other things, weather this evening favors Hibriten. Panthers speed will be on display. Bandy's must slow this game down in order to keep it close. Love what Bandy's accomplished this year but I'm going with Hibriten.

Hibriten - 42
Bandys - 20

Among other things, weather this evening favors Hibriten. Panthers speed will be on display. Bandy's must slow this game down in order to keep it close. Love what Bandy's accomplished this year but I'm going with Hibriten.

Hibriten - 42
Bandys - 20
Good decision. I still can't see Bandys scoring 20 on our defense but maybe we play the young guys later. I was told that 10 points is the max to expect from Bandys. I can't say who said it until after the game but I can say he knows defense really well. I was right on last week and hope I am close again. I think the 4 games I predicted this year I am a grand total of 16 points off so far. Haha, gonna change my name to Wizard of the West..

If Howard is not at 100% that will really not be good for Bandys. A lot of talk about Bandys being athletic but looks can be deceiving.
Against teams like Franklin and West Stokes I am sure they do look athletic. Against Hibriten they may not look so fast. Hibriten has speed just about everywhere. Our only weakness is sometimes we allow yards on kickoffs. Last year we started slow but that has changed this year and proof of that was how fast they jumped on SP. 21-0 at the end of 1st. I think Marqwone Jones #23 will have a big game because Bandys will be watching Gee since he ran all over them last year.

Against teams like Franklin and West Stokes I am sure they do look athletic. Against Hibriten they may not look so fast. Hibriten has speed just about everywhere. Our only weakness is sometimes we allow yards on kickoffs. Last year we started slow but that has changed this year and proof of that was how fast they jumped on SP. 21-0 at the end of 1st
I've seen Bandys three times this season, they sure do look the part but in my honest opinion they are slow. West Lincoln even looked faster than they did. Not knocking them because they have had an outstanding season but I think they meet their match tonight. This Hibriten team reminds me a lot of the 2010-2011 Lincolnton teams.

I think we have the best team ever for Hibriten. Last year they were great but not champions yet. Now they know how to win the big games and have replaced the lost talent on defense very well. We have 2 sophomores #7 Marcus Jones and #44 or 44 Noah Isbell that have played like seniors. We gave up some passing yards against Robinson but have tightened it up since. We have allowed some points but mostly the 2nd and 3rd string guys. They have matured well and should play well to start the year next year. Bandys has had a great year no doubt. I just think the speed difference will break their spirit and they should be down by 3 or 4 td's after 1 quarter.

If anyone can't make the game go to 103.3 kicks or gofoothills.com to listen to the game. I bet Sea dog will tune in tonight! I will let you all know how the parking is at the middle school and it is the closest parking you will be able to get.

Reactions: patsfball
SP game plan? You mean cut block diving at D-lines feet the whole game?
Never like that bs! To me thats just chicken shit football, just my opinion. Hell if im a lineman im just gonna back up a step let them fall on there face! Be a lot of digging turf outta face masks haha

CRY BABY !!!!!

Who is South Point? I thought I was in the Bandys thread, lmao! Don't get your panties in a wad I am just messing with ya. On a serious note I have heard arrests were up since Saturday morning in Belmont. I think they mad because we accepted band wagoners until last Friday. No more room on the wagon, sorry SP fans!!

I hope next week is more interesting in here. 143 posts and we are 3 and a half hours from game time is sad. Not many Bandys fans on here. No Hickory fans either to talk crap about beating Bandys. They get beat by Hickory and all of a sudden they talked sh1t all week about beating Hibriten. Not here but a bunch called my friends and me. Supposed to be 11k fans tonight. All that to watch the Panthers feast. I could have ran up the posts to make it look more interesting but I like my hat to stay on my head ;)

Reactions: daletec
If I've discovered one thing on these threads,:( it's South Point is at the top for the Sore Loser Award!

Pat chances are your grand parents were jealous of SOUTH POINT considering we have been kicking butt for that long. You can blame your obsession on your genes.What a blessing to have an excuse.

Well I guess I’m gonna stay in Rufferd co tonight and watch TJ play. Dang it y’all Hibriten panthers BETTER not let me down cause we all need/want another 4th round rematch of Shelby v Hibriten ...... handle business fellas and next week we can all fuss about how Shelby’s gonna win state :p

Reactions: beamer24
Well I guess I’m gonna stay in Rufferd co tonight and watch TJ play. Dang it y’all Hibriten panthers BETTER not let me down cause we all need/want another 4th round rematch of Shelby v Hibriten ...... handle business fellas and next week we can all fuss about how Shelby’s gonna win state :p
Really? After you won the pot last week? Haha, maybe I will win it. I would make them say Blue Ridge Tire after my name. If that name is called or Michael Williams then free food for all at the waffle house after the game!!

Reactions: Mopar forever
BRT what time you going?
Already here waiting on the rest of ya's. Gonna chill in my truck until about 6 and then go get a ticket and come back until closer to kickoff. I can't smoke in there. I can't understand why dummies like me can't have a smoking section to stand in the open air. Snowflake democrats

Dang, people already coming in here. 5 vehicles already. Gonna be some long walks for some tonight. Slight drizzle right now but no big deal. My phone shows 20% chance of rain right now but a tiny sprinkle. You all may want to bring an umbrella just in case. I forgot mine like an idiot

No, at the high school. Tan. Right in front of the back entrance to school.
Dang, I will have to catch ya inside the gate. I will walk up the bleachers before the game and shake your big paw, lol. Next week I will go to smoking hogs and get ya a bite to eat.

Really? After you won the pot last week? Haha, maybe I will win it. I would make them say Blue Ridge Tire after my name. If that name is called or Michael Williams then free food for all at the waffle house after the game!!
I didn’t want to take all the money was gonna leave some for you :)

Reactions: BlueRidgeTire
I didn’t want to take all the money was gonna leave some for you :)
Haha, I couldn't win if I put in all but 5 bucks of the pot. I did win at west iredell last year but of course it wasn't like ours. I am not complaining just saying Hibriten has some nice pots sometimes. I did take over 100 bucks home so it was fine with me

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT