ADVERTISEMENT

Hibriten is the best team in the state regardless of classification.

Everyone talked about Hibritens weak schedule last year and it proved irrelevant. They pretty much blew through the playoffs except for Shelby. I"ll be very surprised if this year is any different
Other then that first play of the game we shut Shelby down. South Pointe of South Carolina only beat them 25-0. We were basically 1 td from that. Think about that for a minute. I don't think the game tomorrow will be as close as people say. They don't have that defense from 2016 and we have a much better team and Championship experience also. Their sophomores were on that team but may not have played much if at all then so they may not have that experience. Pure speculation on my part on their experience but that linebacker played the whole game against us and wore us out. He was a bad man. He could have taken many of our handoffs and ran the other way. It almost looked like he played for us. I seen highlights and wasn't at that game. I think that team gave up less then 100 total yards in the state game which is ridiculous!

Last edited:
Lol may not be the best,, but damn sure one of the best!! And got beat by another one of the best!! And seadog,, since football season is over the wife unlocked the pocket book!!! in hand!!!

Reactions: seadog28
Lol may not be the best,, but damn sure one of the best!! And got beat by another one of the best!! And seadog,, since football season is over the wife unlocked the pocket book!!! in hand!!!

Haha, good for you BL1. Those damned Lions sure spoil a lot of parties.

Other then that first play of the game we shut Shelby down. South Pointe of South Carolina only beat them 25-0. We were basically 1 td from that. Think about that for a minute. I don't think the game tomorrow will be as close as people say. They don't have that defense from 2016 and we have a much better team and Championship experience also. Their sophomores were on that team but may not have played much if at all then so they may not have that experience. Pure speculation on my part on their experience but that linebacker played the whole game against us and wore us out. He was a bad man. He could have taken many of our handoffs and ran the other way. It almost looked like he played for us. I seen highlights and wasn't at that game. I think that team gave up less then 100 total yards in the state game which is ridiculous!

Both South Point(e)s beat them and handled them more than the Panthers did last year. You guys were never on Souht Pointes level so dont even go there. Shelby basically had no passing game. NONE. A good QB and running back with a barely functioning offensive line. Hibriten scored 19 on a beat up defense. South Pointe scored 25 on a healthy defense. Big difference I gaurantee you would be 3-7 with South Pointe's schedule. Does'nt say you're a bad team but that's how good South Pointe's program is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT